Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 11. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
because bitcoin is the root of cryptocurrency. and this all started because of bitcoin. and because of it many people are got interested in this cryptocurrency thats why many people got a job for the person who dont have a work. and extra job for the person who has a work. and part-time job for the person who is on their studies..
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I would say it's the first "mainstream" crypto currency.

Correct,  bitcoin is the most popular among all the cryptocurrency because bitcoin was the first in all digital or crypto currency.  Common thing,  people will surely trust and will invest with it because btc was proven and tested by many.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
it's really legendary - the one who started it all - the store of value -  the ultimate ROI for original investors - the most accepted payment of cryptos to date.  it just works.
Activity: 238
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think Bitcoin become the most popular cryptocurrency for the reason was the first one to be established and made into reality that you can earn income even without physical job which turns out to resolve the problem when it comes to financial assistance which is needed by every people around the world. Since it was generated and being operated in lined with the modern technology which is the main symbol of innovation among the existence of mankind, I do believe that Bitcoin became popular with that reason since other existing cryptocurrencies are just mainly variations made out from Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
bitcoin is more popular cos of its volatility.  Bitcoin already has established infrastructure. There are sites, companies and merchants who accepted Bitcoin, big exchanges, local exchanges in almost every country, lots of people who accept it or willing to spend. Now, if you take some altcoin, you will have a very hard time exchanging it for your local currency or finding a place where you can spend it. The reason for this is because people don't see any need to work with altcoins if Bitcoin works just fine. Bitcoin is real, LIVE FOR IT, BE IT
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Yes it is, bitcoin is popular because it is the first cryptocurrency that was created.
Almost all country know about bitcoin. but altcoin, there are still many countries doesnt now.
LOL, I am sure you did not try to research about the history growth of Bitcoin.
The first cryptocurrency isn't Bitcoin, because the decentralized concept was created for a long time.
But a developer has name Satoshi Nakamoto made that concept become success through cryptocurrency, that is Bitcoin.
Before Satoshi Nakatomo create Bitcoin, he also tried to create many cryptocurrencies but failed until he use blockchain technology.
Activity: 89

Besides for being first of all currencies to be made, bitcoin became popular because of its volatile value and gives huge profits to all users and became top 1 of all cryptocurrency. It has also proven its strength and stability over the years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
No doubt, Bitcoin was first invented and the technology came into market first.
Nobody, 6 years ago knew well about this technology and gradually it is proved to be digital currency when a couple try to buy pizza in exchange of Bitcoins in America.Also it was required to increase the trust and demand of Bitcoin in the global market and develop a strong strength. Gradually, it makes trust and fluctuates too to threaten people little bit. Inspired from this, a different platform of Blockchain came into existence in the name of Ethereum, similar to Bitcoin Blockchain.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
Simply because bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency ever made and it has the most expensive value of all time. What makes bitcoin very odd is the capability of it to bring great convenience and at the same time survive all the obstacles and challenges it is facing. There are still other cryptocurrency getting more popular and I think they just deserve it like bitcoin do.
Activity: 224

Yes it is, bitcoin is popular because it is the first cryptocurrency that was created.
Almost all country know about bitcoin. but altcoin, there are still many countries doesnt now.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
Because there's no central control over bitcoin by any state, community or person makes it valuable. Why should we entrust centralized agencices or governments when we can have this power in our own hands? I love blockchain and bitcoin!
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is popular because of its first crypto and its high and very volatile price hence everyone will recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Yes it is one of the biggest reason why it is the most popular also it is has the most highest value of all coins in the crypto currencies. People have more trust in BTC it is because it is well tested for many years.
Activity: 10
I think that WinnerCoin is going to make alot of people alot of money this year.  The ICO launches March 12th and it starts at .002USD. Plus they match your initial investment.  Eventually another coin with surpass BTC and I am not saying WinnerCoin will do this but the team promotes the heck out of the coin...constantly and people are starting to join their train.  I have seen their posts on Instagram and many people are going to invest.....this maybe a quick way for some of us to make alot of money quickly......002USD...hard to lose on that. 
Activity: 364
bitcoin becomes the most popular cryptocurrency because bitcoin has a favorable price and people are interested in bitcoin because of its price.
Activity: 150
Because bitcoin is the oldest and the first digital currency invented. Bitcoin is the god among all cryptocurrencies and the highest value. And bitcoin survived in a long period of time. And because of bitcoin people has been familiar with the cryptocurrency concept via bitcoin.  
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is the most popular currency so since it is the first currency in the world that told about the technology of blockchain and the possibility for people to use a completely new currency to the whole world without restriction!
copper member
Activity: 405
Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform
It was the first, has the brand recognition, and is one of the major currency pairs on exchanges.
Activity: 4
Bitcoin started the revolution, we are decentralised today because of Bitcoin
Activity: 112
It is not that surprising that "Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency" because it is the first  digital currency invented. It is the most secured and most trusted currency in the cryptomarket even upto now. Since it is the father of all other cryptocurrencies which may evolved nowdays and in the future where their value depends on it. Bitcoin is indeed most popular also because it is the strongest and highest value until now.
Pages:
Jump to: