Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Rapid trading, not intermediaries like banks, low cost, as well as government or any financial institution can not control. No inflation, as well as high security.

There are lots of advantages bitcoin has over fiat one is being decentralized and government can't intervene because of it being autonomous. It is also fast, cheap, and effective way to pay goods and services online. On top of that, it's a very good long term investments which made many into a millionaire.

The way on how people lead to be a millionare are really depends on how you work on it , this is the way on how people are tend to focus here in this currency cause they really see some advantages on it that this is as whatvery good currency to be .
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Bitcoin is popular because many people are accepting and adapting to it. Many investors have turned into it so you could say it has already a strong foundation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Rapid trading, not intermediaries like banks, low cost, as well as government or any financial institution can not control. No inflation, as well as high security.

There are lots of advantages bitcoin has over fiat one is being decentralized and government can't intervene because of it being autonomous. It is also fast, cheap, and effective way to pay goods and services online. On top of that, it's a very good long term investments which made many into a millionaire.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Yes, that is why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. But there are other coins that show potential and popular like Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Monero.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin the most popular crypt o currency than others because Bitcoin is the first digital currency of the world based on blockchain technology.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
the bitcoin is the most oldest coin in the crypto. market so it is normal that the bitcoin is the most known and most valuable coin in the market because of it's age in the market.
Activity: 59
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of it's network properties. It has the properties that are best for everybody in the long run.
Activity: 98
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!

Bitcoins ability to guarantee safety, fast transactions together with the fact that its the most expensive cryptocurrency makes it very popular,  the fact that it can earn an  investor goo amounts in return makes it not only popular but also attractive to investors who invest and refer their friends too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

Bitcoin is probably the most popular cryptocurrency because it was the pioneer cryptocurrency. it also offers safe transactions through its safely encrypted wallets ensuring that the users coins are safely kept,

Beside that, bitcoin very liquid when we want to convert to fiat. Many people interesting on bitcoin because surprising rising on the price on last year. Its makes many people get rich from bitcoin price surge and others want to following their investment on bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Unlike what you think, some altcoins are made with ideas and technologies that have been calculated before the release. this is a matter of new ideas and innovations because it starts with bitcoin. then that's how many new coins emerge. can not be denied some altcoin only become garbage, and some can make you rich.

because of its being high standard so its cannot be lose  by someone or they cannot be destroy it because of its the best security!
Activity: 126
I think Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it has established infrastructure already. There are sites, companies and merchants who accept Bitcoin, big exchanges, local exchanges worldwide, and majority of people who are willing to invest in Bitcoin trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is probably the most popular cryptocurrency because it was the pioneer cryptocurrency. it also offers safe transactions through its safely encrypted wallets ensuring that the users coins are safely kept,
bitcoin is more populer than any other crypto currency because of its value. btc is the king of all. its price will hits $50000 no other crypto has this value still now. thats why people are attracts on it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
It is the first of its generation, has the most hashing power (infrastructure), and people like the idea of Satoshi Nakamoto as the anonymous, mysterious figure behind it.
Activity: 8
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that has been in our life. It will always remain popular. Waiting for lightning payments.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
Because it was the beginning of cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is and will always stay as the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. Even if it dies some day, it would still be the most popular.
Activity: 8
Many reasons why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency first because bitcoin is the first created cryptocurrency. Because of reliability, secure, safe and have potential in many aspect. Also because of good performance of bitcoin it can now use as a payment in restaurant in some country. Also, bitcoin get the most trusted and support by the users and investors to become a part of this bitcoin society, that's why it is popular.
Yeah it is the first crypto currency ever, in past people suffered a lot for not having any kind of digital currency and they were  not able to send money safely all around the world, but now just because of bitcoin people now have something really amazing and interesting. Now people are able to use bitcoin to transfer all around the world and they can, make bright futures from bitcoin for holding bitcoin as a assets for long time. So bitcoin is now popular I hope the inventor of bitcoin Satoshi must feel proud to see his invention being so popular and spreading all over the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
it is simple, because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world.
most of peoples know bitcoin, but not altcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 98
Because it was invented first, it is the most trusted and secured cryptocurrency and been sweeping the attention of everyone especially the investors and financial professionals.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I think that bitcoin is valuable because of its exceptional idea! Also important is the fact that only 21 million coins have been issued, which gives it even more value! Bitcoin will become really valuable, when everyone in the world will find everything measured in bitcoins!
Pages:
Jump to: