Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 80. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is very well-liked because it is the very first crypto currency and because of its price that now's nevertheless increasing. Bitcoin is the dad of crypto foreign currencies and it has several benefits and has been shown inside a years of its lifestyle, that' utes why everyone is now taking it.
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
It is popular because it has more price then any crypto plus it is the first one to be introduced
Activity: 5
In my opinion bitcoin is the most well-liked mainly due to its benefits.You know bitcoin has provided an additional source of income for individuals andthus elevated their quality lifestyle. Bitcoin also supplied aplatform for secure dealings.Besides,  to be the first cryptocurrency, it found spotlight evenbefore other cryptocurrencies were made.
Activity: 4
Because bitcoin may be the first crypto forex. And day by day it's been guaranteed and accessible. And many trusted 1. Therefore it is turn out to be most popular on the planet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
In this context, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first and father of all cryptocurrency. In addition to that, as of now bitcoin is the most expensive coin and you can also used bitcoin in all kind of transactions especially on online world.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
Bitcoin is popular because of it's value. It is accepted by all and the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Also no nation is controlling it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
As a pioneer in the world of cryptocurrencies,  it's no surprise that bitcoin is the most popular bitcoin in the world at the moment and more people are rather inclined to invest into it because it gives them more money.
Activity: 3
Bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to standard money, is that it is decentralized. No single establishment controls the bitcoin system. This places some people comfortable, because it implies that a sizable financial institution can’t manage their cash.Bitcoins came into existence when at the verge of monetary and Financial Fall of US Marketplace. At that time when Lehman Brothers flattened and took aside investors’ rest during the night, an Inventor, Software program Developer, Tale Satoshi Nakamoto (Pseudo Title) published a paper known as Bitcoin for expert to see repayment.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
As you said some coins are cannot be trusted or scams that's one of the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is very safe and very trusted coin. And bitcoin helps many people from changing their financial status to become a more better person.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
It is the first cryptocurrency and maybe one of a few truly decentralized currencies. And people trust the Bitcoin developer team.
Bitcoin is the most famous digital currency among all possible options. One of most important reason behind it is fact is that Bitcoin is a decentralized economy that is it does not belong to a single country or Nation. This is the real reason behind the fluctuation of the prices as well as the increment in the digital market rates.

Due to its popularity it has become a source of income for many people and has been able to remove the poverty at a large scale. These all reasons combined together to make it as a reliable source of earning in today’s economic world.

Activity: 28
This introduction explains the most important thing about cryptocurrencies. After you‘ve read it, you‘ll know more about it than most other humans.
Of course bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the first in the history and the most popular in the world of crypto currency.
Also, the appearance of bitcoin caused the rapid development of the crypto-currency market and the regular appearance of a variety of digital assets.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It is the first cryptocurrency and maybe one of a few truly decentralized currencies. And people trust the Bitcoin developer team.
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, easily beating its closest competitor Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

There are over a thousand of altcoins, so there are certainly some 'doubtful' ones. Although I don’t really think that most of altcoins are scams.
As for bitcoin, the answer is simple. It is the first and almost every newcomer won’t go for altcoins at the start, they will buy bitcoins. There are much more newcomers now rather than expert users, so this hype will continue for a long time, i think.
The reason is that it is the more promising currency ever. It is providing good chances to the people to earn more money and secure their future.

It is providing easy and quick ways of transferring, some educational institutions have started accepting tuition fee in bitcoin, its an area of great attraction for the investors. The more people are getting into it and its worth is increasing with time and is about to replace paper money in future.
Bitcoin is popular cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is secured, store of value, more accessibility, decentralization system. Bitcoin is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. Bitcoin has the largest developer ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The most popular 100 percent because bitcoin is the first cryipto made before another crypto is developed, if Bitcoin gets out now, it will be thrown sideways as there will be more popular coins and have better technology than Bitcoin and then there is no reason to use Bitcoin.
to be completely fair, Bitcoin is great for what it does and my only problem is the blocking cost now.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it was the origin of all cryptocurrencies. I can also say that it is the most successful in all cryptocurrencies. A lot of investors chooses bitcoin rather than those altcoins because they think that they will earn more by investing to this cryptocurrency. So I think being origin, successful, and promising makes bitcoin popular.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

The first factor that you must consider is time. Bitcoin has been around for like 4-5 years and through those times, its price increased reaching up to now, the $6000 mark. Next, you also must consider that due to bitcoin's decentralized nature, this makes it the perfect avenue for illegal transactions under the dark web. MEDIA heavily influenced its reputation throughout the years especially the drug cartels and the silk road, that eventually contributed into spreading the information around the world. Lastly, due to bitcoin's high volatility, its price is significantly high compared to any other cryptocurrencies or investments in the existence.
Activity: 24

Bitcoin is the most popular of all the digital currencies because it is the first of them all. Without bitcoin, I don't think that there will be an emerging digital currency. Also, as the first and original digital currency,  it has the highest price of them all, so the tedency of the users are to be attracted to it because it has the most price.

in cryptocurrency transaction very fast and more secure and the price of btc is growing up day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: