Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 76. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is first of its kind and backed up with innovative technology and mostly people are crazy about new things, initially that was the reason then bitcoin starts gaining appreciation and adaptability but now i think price is the only reason behind bitcoin popularity.
It is because bitcoin is really different then any other coins and it was one of the first coins that came here i think. But i don't really much about the history of bitcoin so i shouldn't talk to much about this before i talk nonsense.
Activity: 5
Bitcoin is first of its kind and backed up with innovative technology and mostly people are crazy about new things, initially that was the reason then bitcoin starts gaining appreciation and adaptability but now i think price is the only reason behind bitcoin popularity.
I think that after bitcoin comes ethereum witch is also a very big coin but nowhere near bitcoin. And i think that bitcoin will become even more popular and the difference between those 2 only becomes greater after time goes by.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
In case of its the old cryptp currency which is coming from 2009 year and present is 2017. So long time crypto. Also bitcoin is a known crypto currency which ia mostly used currency and more valuable currency.  People trade by this coin and it is used many others work. As like investment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
The reason why bitcoin is the most popular crypytocurrency, it is because bitcoin is first cryptocurrency that have been made. Bitcoin is the most legit and secured currency among the others. And also in my country, the crypto currency that they only know is bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
I believe it is largely to do with it being the first crypto created and also the fact the value has increased so much, this has introduced a lot of speculative money to bitcoin which has in turn helped it to grow further.
Activity: 48
It is the best established cryptocurrency.

I don't remember any other cryptocurrency having such a rivaled industry built on.

https://medium.com/@coinstaker/ever-heard-of-bitcoin-atms-here-is-what-you-need-to-know-254d2d72cfb2
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Mainly because it is the first cryptocurrency ever created. Big investors are here and many enthusiast keeps on coming. Bitcoin is really popular especially this year as bitcoin got recognized by many companies. People are adopting to its system and people like us make post everyday about bitcoin. Many factors but same goal, to get the benefits of it. Very secured and decentralized.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin is the most popular because it was the first cryptocurrency that was introduced as far as my knowledge in bitcoin is concerned. It also has an overwhelming value that attracts the investors. The volatility is also a good opportunity to earn. Stores that accept bitcoin are now opening and it was a great hit to bitcoin users. And of course, it has all the characteristics of a decentralized currency should have since it was the first and the one that introduced the idea to the people.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Bitcoin is very popular today when compared to other altcoins in cryptocurrency, this is certainly achieved thanks to support from all parties involved in bitcoin as well as level of public confidence in bitcoin that triggers an increase in bitcoin.
but popularity of bitcoin isn't currently accompanied by its legality is still in doubt to become a legal currency.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Bitcoin is the most popular crypto because of it's great features.First of all,it's the first crypto currency in the world.Secondly, bitcoin price is so high and it never disappointed any investor.Thirdly, bitcoin transactions is so smooth and easy.Also bitcoin is tax free so many people are saving their valuable money.Also bitcoin is becoming legal in the world so many people are showing interest on bitcoin.
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
In my opinion, probably because of the world's first crypto bitcoin, making it very popular than any other crypto.
Today many companies are receiving payments using bitcoin so the presence of bitcoin is getting popular.
But i think, because the price is so amazing that many people know about bitcoin.
Nowadays more and more bitcoin users and many people are interested to benefit from bitcoin.
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

I don't agree with you. I don't really know the degocoin. but there are some altcoins that have good prospects. I think experience is very important for research on other crypto.

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
As we know that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, because being the first one is very easy for anyone to introduce, other than that the name "bitcoin" feels good at hearing and easy to remember than any other coin.
Bitcoin is very good at hearing, and Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency,
so, no wonder Bitcoin will continue to be the highest-priced cryptocurrency ... Smiley
Activity: 107
Bitcoin is popular because it created the concept of decentralized crypto currencies. In all areas of business and life - if you are first you get the fame.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency of all coin in crypto market, and the rate was pretty good people who knows got tempted to join bitcoin because they know it is more profitable by its way. Not only by that bitcoin more popular also bitcoin has no service charged in every transactions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
yes,I agree that bitcoin is so popular, actually it is the most popular.  I think it is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, it is created almost 7 years ago by an unknown Satoshi Nakamoto.I guess one factor that affect its popularity is its value, the value of bitcoin is getting high. You mentioned about dogecoin,  the value of dogecoin is nothing compared to bitcoin,  1 btc is almost 7500 us dollars while dogecoin is like 0.0011 something like that. Given that it came out first, it became the norms when talking about cryptocurrency. I think why it became popular is that it is the leading crypto when it comes to ranking.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin the most Popular cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency to launched and from the date of commencement of bitcoin there is proven track record of best rate and good return to the investors. Rate is main factor for the popularity of cryptocurrency and in this forum people like me get an opportunity to earn and depend on bitcoin for the survival support make bitcoin more popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 164
It popular, offer easy transaction to anybody all over the world...
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
the votalitiy that affect the people to invest ! why its that votality of pumping is very nice that people want thought bitcoin dump is susch a bad thing but why is that ? itss just temporary right < we do love all the pump Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: