Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 81. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
The advantage of bitcoin is due to being the first cryptocurrency, if Ethereum, waves or the other is the first then bitcoin will not be as popular as this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
It's the first one and a lot of alt coins are based of Bitcoin code as Bitcoin is public for all people to see.
Yes, everything you called is playing it's role in bitcoin's popularity, but I think bitcoin is the most known and most popular cause of it's high price, exactly that fact attracts so many new users and investors. People just want to become rich fast through bitcoin and some of then really succeed in that, but I prefer alts  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It's the first one and a lot of alt coins are based of Bitcoin code as Bitcoin is public for all people to see.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoin became popular because of the mere reason that it is the very first cryptocurrency and it has led its way to the top for so many years proving its capability on making anyone rich by just an instant. It has one of the highest value also amongst all the other cryptocurrency living and is said to have it's value growing as time passes by. More and more people are going in to using bitcoin due to the convenience it brings to everyone when it comes to money.
Activity: 672
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
doge coin is scam I don't know I get doge coin all exchanger. doge coin developer make it huge and now don't find her value. or if you see bitcoin every day bitcoin price increase. and bitcoin gives many for invest now have many bank that support bitcoin. so it essay for popular.
Activity: 805
Bitcoin can be the most popular digital currency because bitcoin is the first digital currency from the other. Bitcoin is also known for its ideology.
Being the first one in the crypto-world, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and is emerging to be more powerful than others. Its too much-gained popularity is a result of its volatility and its potential to achieve greater heights. Not only that, it offers a variety of great opportunities to have a marvelous amount of profit. Together all these factors contribute towards the popularity of bitcoin makes its edge above all other cryptocurrencies...
agree, bitcoin is the first one who started the revolution of currency, all aspect in economic affected by digital currency, anonymity, and privacy guaranteed by bitcoin. The way the world use currency had changed because of bitcoin.
Curiosity of individuals towards a new technology is might be a reason the bitcoin comes out from the shadow. At first, bitcoin isn't recognized and only few have been discovered this and introduce it to the community. By then, investors are trusting bitcoin to become potentially profitable and believing it could be hit in the market. And they are right, bitcoin now is very popular and make it's history of greatness.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Bitcoin can be the most popular digital currency because bitcoin is the first digital currency from the other. Bitcoin is also known for its ideology.
Being the first one in the crypto-world, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and is emerging to be more powerful than others. Its too much-gained popularity is a result of its volatility and its potential to achieve greater heights. Not only that, it offers a variety of great opportunities to have a marvelous amount of profit. Together all these factors contribute towards the popularity of bitcoin makes its edge above all other cryptocurrencies...
agree, bitcoin is the first one who started the revolution of currency, all aspect in economic affected by digital currency, anonymity, and privacy guaranteed by bitcoin. The way the world use currency had changed because of bitcoin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

There are over a thousand of altcoins, so there are certainly some 'doubtful' ones. Although I don’t really think that most of altcoins are scams.
As for bitcoin, the answer is simple. It is the first and almost every newcomer won’t go for altcoins at the start, they will buy bitcoins. There are much more newcomers now rather than expert users, so this hype will continue for a long time, i think.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100

It depend on the ICO if they are not scam or not so do not think that doge coin is scam because it has a value that any other shitcoin.
Activity: 364
It's just like a pyramid (just an example, don't get me wrong), whoever or whatever is on top will usually get all the glory since he/it was the first. Same with bitcoin, it existed long before other coins did. So it sat on that high chair for quite a comfortable time.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Yeah, everyone knows bitcoin. It was the first crypto and it will be the last.
Yes I know that and anyone who wants to participate in bitcointalk already knows that, clearly visible on the link.lol, bitcoin is a pioneer for all coins. no reason bitcoin will be defeated with other coins
Yes I know that bitcoin have a lot of properties and features which make bitcoin the most popular and famous cryptocurrency and now millionaire are thinking and start investing in bitcoin this is the thing like reward for bitcoin and now a lot of people investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 371
Bitcoin is the first and the most popular. Dogecoin use most bitcoin model in the network , it can be copy of bitcoin. Both are the first coins ever created. There are first coins created after bitcoin they are litecoin, dogecoin, dash, and some other first coins. Most crypto holders know bitcoin before others. Then they will kow doge, litecoin, dash the newer one is eth. Because of the first and most crypto holders own bitcoin, bitcoin will be the most popular. Besides that, there are many fiat exchangers only accept bitcoin. If you have eth then want to convert to fiat you should buy bitcoin first.
I am agree with you bitcoin is the first currency which has the power and now become the most popular cryptocurrency I think and why shouldn’t be because bitcoin bitcoin has a lot of features which make bitcoin famours and take place in people heart finaly.
Activity: 103
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
It depends whether you are just talking about COINS or if you're talking about tokenss too. A lot of ICOs are scams but many have a legit project that can help the world evolve. ETH is for me a real project that helps many projects thanks to their platform. Other tokens like Stratis, Atlant are also legit projects that will help the world change for the better. All you have to do is really read the whitpaper and ask them questions on slack or telegraph
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
I think bitcoins is the most popular because its establish more than anything in the cryptocurrency. First points here is the price of its own, it's still increasing. It offers too among people with a great opportunity to invest and help them in the future. There are still a lot more reason behind of its popularity , one thing for sure is that no matter how it takes to move on the top, bitcoin is till the most popular cryptocurrrency.
Its promising price brings bitcoin into popularization among cryptocurrencies today. Aside from that, in terms of investment bitcoin is highly potentials in gaining profit and it become widely spread because of having a large numbers of investors and users. It could be very attractive as it always hit in the market place and it can be trusted for a long term investment.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
I think bitcoins is the most popular because its establish more than anything in the cryptocurrency. First points here is the price of its own, it's still increasing. It offers too among people with a great opportunity to invest and help them in the future. There are still a lot more reason behind of its popularity , one thing for sure is that no matter how it takes to move on the top, bitcoin is till the most popular cryptocurrrency.
Indeed, apart from that bitcoin has become popular because when it was created, it brought somthing new to the world, a new type of currency that was created by the people and for the poeple and even controlled by the poepel themselves and plus it was decentrelized means that it is a universal coin, it does not matter where you are or who you are you could use bitcoin at anytime, and for those reasons bitcoin has become popular and got poeple intrested in it and made its price go up gradualy.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yes you're right. Bitcoin is the first ever successfully made cryptocurrency created by an unknown people or person. Plus it also has the first blockchain technology that revolutionize different industries these days. So who comes first will be likely to become most popular and most trusted than those newly made altcoins that have a chance to become scam.
Activity: 97
Yeah, everyone knows bitcoin. It was the first crypto and it will be the last.
Yes I know that and anyone who wants to participate in bitcointalk already knows that, clearly visible on the link.lol, bitcoin is a pioneer for all coins. no reason bitcoin will be defeated with other coins
Activity: 322
what do you think about what? bitcoin is popular cryptocurrent or dogecoin is not scam?
you have different discussion with title.
yes bitcoin is popular coin because is the first coin that create here. agree with you.
and i think dogecoin same like other coin (except bitcoin), they will get income for create that. but i dont know now bitcoin is pure created for transaction or not.
Activity: 168
Activity: 104
Pages:
Jump to: