Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 82. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, therefore it is the most known and it is the groundbreaker of this whole "industry". That's why.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is the first and the most popular. Dogecoin use most bitcoin model in the network , it can be copy of bitcoin. Both are the first coins ever created. There are first coins created after bitcoin they are litecoin, dogecoin, dash, and some other first coins. Most crypto holders know bitcoin before others. Then they will kow doge, litecoin, dash the newer one is eth. Because of the first and most crypto holders own bitcoin, bitcoin will be the most popular. Besides that, there are many fiat exchangers only accept bitcoin. If you have eth then want to convert to fiat you should buy bitcoin first.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
because its have more investors and giving oppurtunity to have more money and bitcoins to save

Because bitcoin is tested and proven.  Aside from being the first cryptocurrency, it already gained the trust of all investors of bitcoin.  All existing cryptocurrency price are based on bitcoin price.  It already showed the world that bitcoin is a good way to earn.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Yeah, everyone knows bitcoin. It was the first crypto and it will be the last.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
because its have more investors and giving oppurtunity to have more money and bitcoins to save
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Bitcoin can be the most popular digital currency because bitcoin is the first digital currency from the other. Bitcoin is also known for its ideology.
Activity: 405
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is valuable and the price is good. People are invest and trust in bitcoin because its very trusted currency and give more chance to the people. The popularity of bitcoin is attract of the people to invest and earn in bitcoin. Bitcoin the most popular, because best in long term investment and trading. It can help people in a financial problem and to give more chance to earn extra income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The value of bitcoin clarify to us that this bitcoin is popular because the value of this is continiously to increase and i think bitcoin is popular becuase it can help so much to all people and it can give a opportunity to become rich and bitcoin is so profitable for all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Bitcoin is the most popular and the first digital cryptocurrency created. Its infrastructure best suits the digital cryptocurrency transaction needs of its users.  Many other altcoins is existing nowadays and is patterned by bitcoin. Some alternative coins exist but not in a long run unlike bitcoin that have gained the trust of many users.
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!

Bitcoins is the most popular because, it is the first created cryptocurrency and in business, it has already created a name or a goodwill. Besides, although the value of bitcoins is very much fluctuating,  the people does not still change its perception because they already have trusted the name..
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of it's network properties. It has the properties that are best for everybody in the long run. It has security with the network and scarcity with the currency, which is what gives it such long term value.
Activity: 20

because for me Bitcoin has already shown why this is the most popular cryptocurrency) For example, it is how much we have improved our world especially financial transactions for the last decades. Think that "new politic of cryptocurrency" will only make more strong the countries with developed economy.
Activity: 21

because bitcoin Bitcoin is amazing! There’s a limit to how many will ever exist and significant control over my own money.  And Even if Bitcoin continues to be the most valuable cryptocurrency, there may be room for altcoins to serve some other niche and hence may not be bad bets in their own right.
Activity: 85
The first crypto which introduced new technology like the blockchain and simply the most published by news articles.
Activity: 23

because the network effect must not be underestimated. Actually usefulness of bitcoin currency is growing with the square of participants inside it (Metcalfe's effect). For this same reason most money flows into Bitcoin and not alt-coins, which gives Bitcoin even infrastructure advantage (new applications, etc....).
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Yeah that's true, bitcoin is the most important than any other crypto coins and its value I'm sure will stay at the top that many people prefer to get profits (earn money) from it. And yes, indeed there are some other crypto coins that there must be a lead to the scams that its creator just to trying get profit for himself without seeing the users (investors) who use the coins as an investment or the other things. Responding to that, I just keep trying to remain cautious in investing (choosing crypto coins) that really can be trusted.
Activity: 75

It is the most popular crypto currency because it is one of the oldest and the most trusted. Almost everyone who uses crypto currency have tried bitcoin and the feedback is really good. So, I don't see any reason to not make it popular.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is thhe most popular cryptocurrency is because there has been a lot of things that makes bitcoin popular to the people around doing it because it gives a lot of profi if utilized correctly and it also has outlived a lot of its counterpart and competitors.
Activity: 42
It's a matter of belief, and if there is another cryptocurrency which can replace bitcoin, there will be more coins appear. Bitcoin will stay being the most valuable cryptocurrency cause it's the first created coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Well if you'll think of it that ay, bitcoin is popular because it's been the oldest of all crypto coin so it is only normal that most community have already known it which makes it that popular which unlike  other coin that has only been released  like a year or two. There is ETH which is showing potential to be popular yet it is not a coin.
Bitcoin provides a lot of opportunity to both young and adults in the community so it is only normal for people to spread word about something where they can all benefit.
I believe the reason that bitcoin become most popular now is because it gives an opportunity to many people in able to earn some income and have some money to use in somethings like basic needs.
Pages:
Jump to: