Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 89. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

For me because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency is bitcoin is amazing! There’s a limit to how many will ever exist and significant control over my own money. And Mining sounds really cool. That sounds like where the money is going to get made.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Yup bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency, i think it becomes very popular becauss it's amazing peroformance in the market it really show's people that it's worth it to invest in bitcoin and it establish a goos foundation base on when it's startef until now other coins are not that bad like litecoins, dodgecoins and ETH but btc really is trusted, maybe one day some other coins will takeover btc but i don't see that happening so soon..
Activity: 294
There many reasons which are responsible for making BITCOINS so popular nowdays in a market:-
1. It is one of the most attractive crypto currency which attracts investors by it huge output in term of profit.
2. One can invest in it as a long term investment and then these BITCOINS can be used in future when there is a need of money.
3. A person can save its tax by investing on it.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Because Bitcoin has become more prominent.
It is currently more popular than all the coins. Bitcoin will become a bright digital currency in the future. Also, as the first and original digital currency, its highest price is paid, so users are attracted to it because of the pressure, so that it will spread more broadly.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Because bitcoin has created their popularity with well outputs. If we get very good results then obviously we will prefer bitcoin as compared to other cryptocurrency  bitcoin is reliable and more benificial thats only we are with bitcoin. If person is not getting positive results then why people will be connected to any cryptocurrency .  and bitcoin is giving huge profits that is the only reason why bitcoin is  most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of the services it provides to it's users.The main reason for its popularity is it's price.Price of Bitcoin is increasing at a very fast rate which is attracting more people towards it and making it more popular.
Activity: 284
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think it even though bitcoin was not the first crypto currency, maybe it was the first to be publicly introduced. I was not able to observe the early years of bitcoin so I am not very knowledgeable about it. Also, in other criteria such as naming, bitcoin has a ring to it that I personally likes. I do not like the sound of other crypto currencies I hear. I get negative thoughts when it comes to mind, I think bitcoin bloomed because the maker had risks taken with possibilities that Mr. Satoshi's work might not get the attention it needs for bitcoin to become successful.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
bitcoin is the most popular crytocurrency as it is one of the best known digital currencies in the world and it has gained huge success over the past few years . In today's electronic world everything  has changed as we always depend on the most modern advanced technology even for our basic needs like shopping,education and so on we depend on advanced technology and we even use it to get in touch with family and friends we rely on the digital world even business is done over the internet like wise bitcoins has brought in a new revolution to the world of currency by making digital currency which can be considered as a great asset and due to its growing popularity its value is going high based on the trust people has got in it and it is being used world wide which has made it so popular and one of the main reason for popularity is its acceptance world wide people started accepting it everywhere as one of their mode of payment.
Activity: 253
Bitcoin is very popular because it is the first crypto currency and because of its price that now is still increasing. Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies and has many advantages and has been proven in a years of its existence, that' s why all people are now accepting it.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Yes bitcoin was the origin of the era of cryptocurrencies.
But there are many other factors which make it the most poular among the masses.
Firstly it is totally anonymous.
The transactions can take place from anywhere to literally anywhere.
It doesn't have any regulations.
It is similar to a pyramid scheme. People who are joining early reap higher rewards than the rest that join later on.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency which was working quite good. A lot of people know Bitcoin, even if they are not into cryptocurrencies. It doesn't work as fast as Ethereum and it doesn't support tokens (because it wasn't designed in such way of course). Bitcoin value has been increasing recently, that's why it is also popular among new people.
Activity: 868

Maybe Bitcoin is not the first coin made in the crypto world but why bitcoin is more popular because of it
Bitcoin Can Be a Business
How can? Of course I could. There are only 2 ways in general to be able to benefit from bitcoin that is making bitcoin and trading bitcoin.

Creating Bitcoin, either by mining a harware or a mining cloud. Both produce bitcoin but different ways.
Bitcoin Trading, takes advantage of the difference between buying and selling bitcoins. This value is a safe and effective way to benefit from bitcoin.

And for other coins that are not less popular today may be etherium because etherium also uses Blockchain technology such as Bitcoin.
Activity: 60
The main reason for such incredible popularity and advantages of bitcoins over other currencies is that it is the first crypto currency. It has proven safety and anonymity and other advantages. All people prefer to invest in bitcoin, as it is the most realistic opportunity to generate revenue, including as a long-term investment. And the more people invest in bitcoin, the more it is strengthened in the world economy.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Simple question, because it s first cryptocurreny with mihning and limited emission.

Not only these there are most advantages on bitcoin that's why it is very popular.No one can seize bitcoin from us even the government we have full freedom to use it.There is no taxes on bitcoin,The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.No risk of tracking and charge backs. No one can steal Bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account.
exactly its main advantage is that it is not controlled by anyone.there are a lot of advantage of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency first is that bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency. Also bitcoin is na most higher price in all digital currency as of today and this is only because of its potential. the rise of its price also makes it most used currency and makes it popular.
yes it is the one of the biggest advantage of it and i think it is the main purpose of its popularity. bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency them all because people know the value of bitcoin and they also give more attention and importance from the beginning and that why I think bitcoin is growing up day by day and more and more peoples are coming towards it day by day which is the example of its success.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Out of all the all the cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is the most renowned one because the number of features Bitcoin provides, no other cryptocurrency provides.Bitcoin system provides us with the facility of cheap and fast online transactions within and outside the country and that too without any taxes . It is the finest investment plan out of all the cryptocurrencies that provide us with huge profits.Moreover it's price is reaching new heights which is making it more popular among the people than other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Well bitcoin is the first crypto, the pioneer thus it become the most popular and now is the flagship of crypto. There are a lot of other coins that aren't scam, they just have different function and vision from bitcoin.

Believe it or not. It's not the first. It's the first with success and I can understand why anyone wouldn't mention the ones that came before it because even I can't remember their names.

Bitcoin was the first crypto which brought groundbreaking ideas and technology. The blockchain is amazing and will be incorporated in others projects other than Bitcoin a few years down the line.
I don't understand what some of you guys are driving at, if Bitcoin was not the first cryptocurrency, which was it? If it had even a foot forward, then it ought to at least have a name other than that, it is a case of giving a name to a stillbirth. If it were something to be patented, whose name other than Satoshi would have been there?

Aside from the early bird advantage Bitcoin enjoys, it is the first decentralized digital currency, which is a great departure from the centralized monetary systems we have all along been used to and which undoubtedly is the root of the unending financial crisis the world all over have been grappling with.
Activity: 212
I agree, we all know that bitcoin is the oldest in existence among all the other cryptocurrency that's why most of the people are putting up their trust on it. Another thing is that bitcoin has already proven its firmness and capability to surpass all the obstacles it is facing. When it comes to value, bitcoin has still managed to recover even when it was ban in China. All of these reasons maybe the source why most people are giving crediits and appreciation with bitcoin.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
Simple question, because it s first cryptocurreny with mihning and limited emission.

Not only these there are most advantages on bitcoin that's why it is very popular.No one can seize bitcoin from us even the government we have full freedom to use it.There is no taxes on bitcoin,The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.No risk of tracking and charge backs. No one can steal Bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account.
exactly its main advantage is that it is not controlled by anyone.there are a lot of advantage of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency first is that bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency. Also bitcoin is na most higher price in all digital currency as of today and this is only because of its potential. the rise of its price also makes it most used currency and makes it popular.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: