Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 93. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
3 reasons for why bitcoinis the most popular currency i. Cryptoworld :

1) first ever to bring this tech to the world.
2) stood the test of time for many years already
3) perfectly engineered and a strong dev team.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
bitcoin appears and fights earlier than the currently popular altcoins, automatically applicable if the loyalists will be more because the level of trust has been tested for a long time, no matter how much altcoin offers better functionality, bitcoin will still be a conversion center. There is a fear of crypto inflation if the transition period of volume moves to altcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Because bitcoin is the first digital currency to have ideology, good security, decentralization and bitcoin have a high value for a digital currency.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
It's plain and simple why bitcoin is the most popular crypto , because it was the frist out there who really got a new tech and we speak here about the blockchain technology itself. Cause you see a lot of new coins are out there but none of them are even near the bitcoin power. Also we hanve't see the full potential of bitcoin and the blockchain technology.
yes absolutely, because it is the most well know currency that we can get in the internet and it will always be the number one among all, many devs admires it therefore they have been creating a coin too, bitcoin is the father of all coins thats why it is the most popular.
Activity: 252
if I think why bitcoin is most popular in cryptocurrency because bitcoin is a lot of devotees and its users.,

and also its price is very high among others .,

that's all opinions I know.. thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

That's because Bitcoin was the first cryptocoin to appear on the market and for this reason it has the widest user-base and the widest acceptance among shops, stores, etc. This is despite Bitcoin has a very basic technology compared to other ones.
Also, I think the name of the coin plays a key role as well. Think about that, Bitcoin name is very easy to remember and has a true meaning which others don't have. It literaly means "coin made by bits", i.e. the perfect name for a digital coin.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
most of the countries in the world have knowledge about bitcoin and peoples are already using it.it's have so many benifits for the users. it is a digital currency and  the source of extra income. by using bitcoin one can make himself self-sufficient. besides,  it is the oldest  crypto coins and being more trusted. because of that,bitcoin is the  most popular crypto  currency.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Because bitcoin wasn't copied from some thing else and it was really developed for the people who needed a change from the centralized systems and something which is related to tech. It's monetary value this year has added up more number of users in bitcoin and it's security mode is so very powerful and alt coins will find it really really hard to at least come near to bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Because bitcoin has the largest exchange from digital currency into fiat. Bitcoin is also legit.

Bitcoin don't have an exchange but it is the digital currency mostly converted to fiat. You can't say it is legit since bitcoin is not for fooling other people. Bitcoin is popular since it made a lot of people rich in just a couple of years, since the price rocket up to $4K, many people want to have some while it is cheap and hoping to be a millionaire also.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10

Because bitcoin has the largest exchange from digital currency into fiat. Bitcoin is also legit.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503

Bitcoin is gaining more popularity in the world and it is the most popular of all cryptocurrencies because it has already established it's community and has widespread usage across the globe. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto.
Activity: 368
Merit: 107
There are several reasons for increasing popularity. Most of them market first time. Easy to use and reduce its demand on access but variable prices.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
It's plain and simple why bitcoin is the most popular crypto , because it was the frist out there who really got a new tech and we speak here about the blockchain technology itself. Cause you see a lot of new coins are out there but none of them are even near the bitcoin power. Also we hanve't see the full potential of bitcoin and the blockchain technology.
The other reason why bitcoins is the most popular cryptocurrency is due to the capitalization of bitcoins, it has large of money be invested in bitcoins https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ and it makes the people are trust in bitcoins than others coins, the media made news about it then it was made bitcoins more and more popular around the world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Because it was already tested and proven.  It already made its name and it became the most sought digital currency.  Plus, bitcoins is the basis of all cryptos in the market.  Bitcoin gives income that is huge as regular income from regular job.  Bitcoin is an institution.
Activity: 210
Activity: 263
Maybe because bitcoin was one of the most developed and well invested coins out there. From the start, many have tried to be a ton of coins when they first came out. Comparing it the new guys in town, altcoins have been more complicated compared to the simplicity of bitcoins. Plus, bitcoins have been in the digital world for years now.
Even, some new investors think Bitcoin is the only currency of the cryptocurrency world. Because there are many people have not chance to know the altcoin market or the knowledge about the crypto world as us.
well i think it is getting popular because it is the most profitable investment in cryptocurrency world that is why many people apriciate and share its advantages and its simplicity the most important is that bitcoin is safe and secure.i believe that it is getting popular because of its price also that continue rising  and getting higher each day.

I thought the same things too. Bitcoin is high value compared to altcoins. I think that this reason was highly appreciated by many because they are thinking to have their investment assured to return in good condition. And due to high value of bitcoin to altcoin thats why there so many are willing to take risk in doing it, than altcoins.
Yeah that’s what I am saying too people all over the people know that bitcoin is one of the secure safe and fastest growing digital currency ever and they give their full attention and importance to bitcoin rather than altcoin etc and that the reason I think why bitcoin is poplar them all.
Activity: 371
BTC is it the most famous as it was the first to offer a real solution to economy and actually in somehow it is leading the development of new technologies as for example SW or LN.
Yes I am agree with you and bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency them all because people know the value of bitcoin and they also give more attention and importance from the beginning anf that why I think bitcoin is growing up without any hesitation and I hopefully want that bitcoin can do something for those people who deserve to be successful in their life.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of the qualities it has compared to others. Other altcoins and forkcoins have speculative and centralized qualities, These are not qualities of sound money.
IMO I think the main reason make Bitcoin become the most popular cryptocurrency is its price is really high and there are so many ways to earn Bitcoin that why the number of people whom earning Bitcoin is increasing day by day and it make Bitcoin more popular day by day and as the result some countries has legalized Bitcoin as a local currency and everyone in these countries can use Bitcoin to buy anything directly.
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency and therefore it is now much more popular and more expensive than everyone else, but no one can guarantee that this will last forever.
Its true that bitcoin is more popular than altcoin because of its high value price compare than altcoins. And of course we all wanted to earned a high profitable value to our investments and bitcoin was closed to our prospects in our targetted value. But due to bitcoin is a cryptocurrency we didn't know if its existence will last longer.
Bitcoins is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is no like the other cryptocurrency bitcoins is the only currency of which the prices are increasing rapidly and millions of people are investing their money in bitcoins that's why bitcoins are the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 309
Presale is live!
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of the qualities it has compared to others. Other altcoins and forkcoins have speculative and centralized qualities, These are not qualities of sound money.
Pages:
Jump to: