Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 11. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
in my opinion bitcoin is getting more valuable because more people are investing in to it, and the more people invested in to bitcoin the more valuable..
Activity: 162
Bitcoin is worth it in many things, for example in any transaction. By using bitcoin there is no hassle for any transaction because it is decentralized and peer to peer. Bitcoin is worth it because it helps many people to earn extra income.
Activity: 148
ı think It's getting more worth beacuse it is helping the people in thier business , in money transferring to other country due to quick and low cost . It's easy to use and safe to keep as well .
Activity: 25
The operation mechanism of BTC is unbreakable and falsified, which forms a stable credit system, while stable credit system is the supporting body of value, which also forms the value of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
If bitcoin has no value then why people can earn money from bitcoin. I think they are just jealous because they can not be like us who can make a lot of money instantly. They think that way because they have not felt the benefits of bitcoin investment. We do not need to ignore, let them regret in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The value of bitcoin comes in when the price increases, when you trade it to your local currency you can determine the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
each person finds its advantages and values in bitcoin. There are people who consider this useless, but I believe that bitcoin is a new digital currency with a unique technology that is already widely used in various fields of activity, and bitcoin can be used as a means of payment in some outlets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
It is very worth it because the money we earn is so useful and helpful to our individual life and family. Many people will get more benefits in working with it. Just do your best everything will be fine if you follow the rules and regulation here. So grateful that they help a lot of people to make our life change and better.
Activity: 476
I think much like any other stock ot ICOs. Bitcoin started as a very inexpensive coin. Since bitcoin was the first of it's kind, people didn't know of it's existence yet. Then projects came and uses bitcoin as an exchange. More and more people is buying it so as people exchanges so is the price increases on the coin. Then investors came and bought a boat load of it and people then did the same. More and more coins and transactions and projects and here we are now.
Activity: 278
BTC is the first crypto
And all cryptomarket connected with it. BTC fave strong fluent on the altcoins
Also, the speed of transactions and commission. It makes a lot of trouble for users
Activity: 79
The worth of something maybe based on their acceptance, specially in the society. If BItcoin is being in society wholeheartedly then it has its own worth
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
There are millions of people who already know power of bitcoin. Bitcoin is worth due to it's take over nature in any situation. Meaning bitcoin is crypto currency which is unidirectional and it keeps going up and up on price chart of trade market. Which is best thing and gives bitcoin more broader stage to evolve itself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
bitcoin is extremely important and it's justified regardless of the cost over $ 9k for each coin. It has profited from the exchange of cash starting with one nation then onto the next, even without the middle person. That made many individuals attamped up for blockchain innovation and they put a great deal in bitcoin.

In the event that you are an effective business person and frequently need to send huge totals of cash to different nations, you will comprehend the estimation of bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Bitcoin is a game changes that can make our lives better and easier. We can use Bitcoin by paying our monthly bills thru online. Also, I used it to trade in digital currency world and until now I am still hoping that Bitcoin will rise up soon. Let's just be patient and I know it will be worth it to just hold the Bitcoin and wait for the best time to sell.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
For me, bitcoin is very valuable and it's worth the price over $ 9k per coin. It has benefited from the transfer of money from one country to another, even without the intermediary. That made a lot of people excited about blockchain technology and they invested a lot in bitcoin.
If you are a successful entrepreneur and often have to send large sums of money to other countries, you will understand the value of bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 17
Bitcoin is valuable, because Bitcoin is completely different from cash. That means, in trading activities, the use of Bitcoin is faster and more secure than using cash to trade transactions. In addition, the Cryptocurrency market is promised to be the futures market of the future. Bitcoin plays a leading role in the Cryptocurrency market. The investment and use of Bitcoin is a trend of the future. Therefore, Bitcoin is valued both now and in the future.
Activity: 238
Indeed. Bitcoin for me and I bet into other users do also have the same thought that Bitcoin has its own real value. It is just that people who frequently states that Bitcoin do not have value are those people who do not clearly understand the essence of Bitcoin's existence into their lives. But I think, once they understand it fully into their heart and minds, for sure they will say that Bitcoin was really worthy and have its own valuable count. It is just that we people have our own definitions of saying valuable things that is why we do not appreciate the essence of each other and the existence of other things around us.
Activity: 504
For me bitcoin is valuable because it helps a lot of people.  It makes the jobless earn a living and others become richer. It improves many peoples lives. Its volatility makes us gain a profit.
I can not understand how you become richer thanks to bitcoin, if the market is still in the bottom line of the Bitcoin price. Perhaps we all say only what we really want to hear or say.
Activity: 224
It's worth not only for a short term investment but it's more worthy for a long term one because bitcoin is at its best in a long term type of investment.
Activity: 182
For me bitcoin is valuable because it helps a lot of people.  It makes the jobless earn a living and others become richer. It improves many peoples lives. Its volatility makes us gain a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: