Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 12. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Its True That bitcoin is of no value. Just depend on People Who using It. Furthermore  You should know bitcoin is main  controlling by some big fish. If they want, the price of bitcoin will go down around zero and its not so surprising.  But world needs to update with new new genaeation, to become easy for everyone and so people accept bitcoin,,  i think....
i think the whales will be more difficult to control the btc if the world accept btc legality, so btc will be spread by many people, so the price will be hard to played. but there must be recognition from every country
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the future of the world's transaction system, the ever-increasing user makes bitcoin become popular, many media continue to tell about bitcoin and I think it's worth and fair if bitcoin made a source of income.
All those who are there in the world of bitcoin and are related to it one way or the other do know this thing that bitcoin is the most efficient and that most demanding thing at this very moment and that bitcoin can no doubt help you out in so many ways and that it can really help you in changing of your life too. Your life can be significantly changed because of it and that this is the reason of higher demand of the bitcoin all over the world.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
For me bitcoin was so worthy because of the characteristics it have like
1.Big value price
2.Number one crypto coins
3.Easy to enlarge our profits
4.Number one for online earnings
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Its True That bitcoin is of no value. Just depend on People Who using It. Furthermore  You should know bitcoin is main  controlling by some big fish. If they want, the price of bitcoin will go down around zero and its not so surprising.  But world needs to update with new new genaeation, to become easy for everyone and so people accept bitcoin,,  i think....
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
btc has value because many believe in it, sufficient number of people to create a live market. the more btc accepted the higher it worth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is worth it, since Bitcoin is transacted through internet and now a days many people live and spend their lives on the internet then this is one ways to be useful while using the internet not just by playing and watching videos, bitcoin can turn this wasteful essence to essentials when people spend more time on the net with it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I ask you a question, why does gold have value? Because over time it was socially accepted that gold for n reasons had some value and when it is traded at a price that the seller wants to sell and the buyer wants to buy it is there its value. Bitcoin has this value because people believe it has value, simply that. If everyone thinks equal to who told you that he has no value, he really will not have it.

Gold has value simply because it's gold. It doesn't have to be socially accepted as payment to have value. Gold has a lot of uses. For example, we're using it for the parts of the gadgets that we have. Gold can't always be compared to gold and then have the same reasoning. They are two different things and they would always have differences. Bitcoin is purely established by the demand and supply law. People are buying and using bitcoins so it has value. But bitcoin alone wouldn't have value since it's not some type of mineral like gold that would always have a different use except for payment methods.
Bicoin has a value,  since it has its own usage and unique features that we could use as payments.  Bitcoin is worthy of our investment because in the long run, we who invested in it will surely benefited. That alone speaks that it has a value.
Activity: 238
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
I dont think bitcoin is worthy so i believe that bitcoin is worthy because bitcoin can really change a lives and through bitcoin they can earn big profit so bitcoin is really worthy to invest and give our trust ,i know bitcoin price will rise up and many are going to know about it ,bitcoin is valuable because of the price and of coarse a profit that they can get into it .
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I think Bitcoin is valuable because many people want to own it at current prices that many people agree that it is acceptable. CMC is the place, to sum up, and give an estimate for all. When the needs of investors established, the value of Bitcoin starts to appear.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is the future of the world's transaction system, the ever-increasing user makes bitcoin become popular, many media continue to tell about bitcoin and I think it's worth and fair if bitcoin made a source of income.
After bitcoin prices are in the moon then a lot of media are telling about bitcoin and more and more people are joining in the world of cryptocurrency, I think this proves success on bitcoin. With the large number of crypto users who made the revenue it proved to be a very valuable bitcoin, but I just do not understand why many people still consider bitcoin to be negative and forbidden to use it
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
I ask you a question, why does gold have value? Because over time it was socially accepted that gold for n reasons had some value and when it is traded at a price that the seller wants to sell and the buyer wants to buy it is there its value. Bitcoin has this value because people believe it has value, simply that. If everyone thinks equal to who told you that he has no value, he really will not have it.
your right on this one mate,gold value increase because of social acceptance and adaptation,when people realize how hard gold to find,and how long will be needed for this to become its form people valued it well and now becomes one of the valuable stone in the world,thats same essence as bitcoin,and with its limited volume we are all eager to have some before being mined them all
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Activity: 14
All  types of transactions are stored in the name of Bitcoin Miner. When it is transmitted from any computer, the data on its central server is automatically updated. Now its popularity has increased greatlyBut soon it seems to me that everything will change when pension funds and other serious investors join the process.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 13, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
bitcoin is valuable that's why many people iappreciate bitcoin.  They think bitcoin ia a scam and ome people are scared to invest their money that's why they said biycoins has no value. but, if they tried it then they earn money it will change their prespective in bitcoin.
Those people who are thinking negative things about bitcoin should be informed with the right information because they are just misinformed by the people who are also negative in bitcoin because they are just saying that bitcoin is scam because they loss profit and they are saying that bitcoin is useless because they are just jealous that we are getting bitcoin and enjoying it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 13, 2018, 07:08:45 AM
Bitcoin is a type of currency that is traded through cryptographic protocols. It does not have any organization for transaction control. This is a complete open source project. Satoshi Nakamoto, a gentleman who discovered this coin in 2008. He called this currency as peer-to-peer. All types of transactions are stored in the name of Bitcoin Miner. When it is transmitted from any computer, the data on its central server is automatically updated. Now its popularity has increased greatly.
In principle, all this cuisine is crypto-currency, and if it does not go deep into all the tricks of the crypto-currency world, it's still a mystery to me why the price of bitcoin is so secret. It is prices, not value.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 06:06:22 AM
Bitcoin is a type of currency that is traded through cryptographic protocols. It does not have any organization for transaction control. This is a complete open source project. Satoshi Nakamoto, a gentleman who discovered this coin in 2008. He called this currency as peer-to-peer. All types of transactions are stored in the name of Bitcoin Miner. When it is transmitted from any computer, the data on its central server is automatically updated. Now its popularity has increased greatly.
Activity: 138
February 12, 2018, 09:36:59 PM
Bitcoin is worth because of its value and advantage from others currency.  A lot of investors and miners gained the benefits from bitcoin. 
Bitcoin is the most hi-tech method currency and it's still growing. The fruit of bitcoin is possible not impossible.
Activity: 252
February 12, 2018, 07:47:39 PM
bitcoin is valuable that's why many people iappreciate bitcoin.  They think bitcoin ia a scam and ome people are scared to invest their money that's why they said biycoins has no value. but, if they tried it then they earn money it will change their prespective in bitcoin.
Activity: 54
February 12, 2018, 05:05:17 PM
Bitcoin only has value since we believe it has, nothing more nothing less
Activity: 56
February 12, 2018, 04:58:22 PM
Bitcoin has value and no one can change that, even if millions of people don't know or are against it. It is simple, if people can use it in exchange of something, meaning, it has value and that value is being used/ has been used. It is like penny/fiat money (where in is just a piece of metal/paper) that has been given a value that is widely use and accepted. Bitcoin is just like money, it is widely use but the problem is that it is not widely and totally accepted, also it is intangible that makes it hard for people to consider it as a valuable thing.

Yes Bitcoin has value and it's obvious.
The value of which is now appreciated by enthusiasts.
But soon it seems to me that everything will change when pension funds and other serious investors join the process.
Pages:
Jump to: