Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Eth value dropped now? - page 12. (Read 2262 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 06:15:05 AM
not only does ethereum decrease almost all altcoin decreased bitcoin also decreases,maybe many investors are in need of cash so they pull their coins stay patient because the price will recover if it's time if you have the capital then this is a good opportunity to buy.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 05:57:38 AM
Every time have some issues for negative market.But now I think ETH price is low for FIFA world cup.Most of investor withdraw their money from crypto market because they invest world cup match beting.I said from my experience I know some big crypto investor they now do that..So I think after world cup price will go up again..
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:05:53 AM
Every time have some issues for negative market.But now I think ETH price is low for FIFA world cup.Most of investor withdraw their money from crypto market because they invest world cup match beting.I said from my experience I know some big crypto investor they now do that..So I think after world cup price will go up again..

This is definitely the most wonderful answer  Wink
Activity: 118
July 09, 2018, 05:54:46 AM
this us just an effect of bitcoin situation in the market. Although ethereum is the best altcoin it is still not safe from bitcoin when it crash.
July 09, 2018, 05:48:52 AM
Yes I know that the general market trend is negative and almost all cryptos are dropping. I just want to know that is there any other factor?

Someone said that the situation will change at the year end.

I don't think ETH is nothing, actually it is much better than most of the crypto projects right now.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
Is it because Ethereum's limited capacity?
If you look closely at the market, then it is not just the ethereum that falls, but almost all crypto experience the same thing. Suppose this is an opportunity to buy and own ethereum, because if the market has recovered later, then the price of ethereum will skyrocket.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 11:06:30 AM
if the situation is leading you into a panic stage you should not let yourself be on that situation but you must see how big opportunity is the situation now for you to have an eth in your bag.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
for me the reason for the drop in the price could be an increase in the commission when converting (today in the news I read), but maybe I'm wrong.
in any case, I think it will not last long
Activity: 111
July 06, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

I see big pump on the way.
But, its true that ETH is really struggling with network scaling issues right now.

Since two weeks or so ETH transactions are increased so much and the network congestion continues to suspend these transaction and making them pending for over 24 hours and more time!

This is nightmare for the ETH, and if there is nothing they can do about its scalability issue then ETH gonna get suffer a lot in the future.

I've been hearing a lot of noise that ETH is not a good coin and it's value is actually empty. I don't think so but when a legendary members puts it that way I can't help but get emotionally dragged.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
July 03, 2018, 09:06:47 PM
I would say it is normal market trend as all cryptocurrencies have been bearish until now. Though ETH's value had been more affected now because of network saturation due to these massive airdrops lately.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
July 03, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

No, I don't think it is the case. The market volume is really low for all coins. It is not just ETH has limited capacity but the market as well. Even if a coins potential is high but in a bearish trend I think all could be affected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
July 03, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

I see big pump on the way.
But, its true that ETH is really struggling with network scaling issues right now.

Since two weeks or so ETH transactions are increased so much and the network congestion continues to suspend these transaction and making them pending for over 24 hours and more time!

This is nightmare for the ETH, and if there is nothing they can do about its scalability issue then ETH gonna get suffer a lot in the future.

They are coming up with sharding for that. I personally believe a lot in Ethereum, there are a lot many rivals who claim that they are better then Ethereum, however, none of them have proved there worth and existance in real world usage.

Sharding, moving to POS, casper, things are coming and ETH will be jumping back above $1K soon. Thats all my assumptions, always DYOR.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 08:42:23 PM
As you could notice all the coins are losing in value so do not be surprised, it is better to think how to invest at a favorable price of a coin  Smiley
Activity: 7
July 03, 2018, 07:25:45 PM
I guess it's because of economic demand
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
Another drop right now just to follow what has already happened with bitcoin. The bitcoin is getting a little bit decrease and i guess it will come back later. But what do you mean about ethereum's limited capasity? The only reason all of cryptos are following bitcoin. When it was getting a little drop and it will give a lot of impact to the market.
I think that's not entirely true, because there are some opposite coins, there are certain aspects that affect the price of ethereum, like some news that happened a few hours ago
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 03, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
Another drop right now just to follow what has already happened with bitcoin. The bitcoin is getting a little bit decrease and i guess it will come back later. But what do you mean about ethereum's limited capasity? The only reason all of cryptos are following bitcoin. When it was getting a little drop and it will give a lot of impact to the market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 03, 2018, 07:19:01 PM
Are you sure that you see the market of ETH now dropping?

Maybe you are wrong and you've been looking to the past months chart of ethereum? I see there's a nice pump for ETH couple of days until today and this is because the market is getting healthier again.

Bitcoin is pumping so it is part of it too.

I saw many projects unable to withdraw their altcoins now due to ETH network congestion
Are you new to this network congestion?

Yes I am new...Does it happen frequently?
Not really happening frequently.

If there are too many transactions, there is network traffic that makes the transactions congested. It also happens to bitcoin.
Activity: 145
July 03, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
As a newbie, I can understand this question. I just want to say that you should be familiar with the market and understand the history of this industry. This will be of great help to you. I believe that when you understand all this. You will become a qualified investor.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 06:45:24 AM
The reason for the drop in the price of ethereum is because the price of bitcoin is dropping. When the price of bitcoin drops it affects the price of all of the altcoins in the market and ethereum is no exception from this. Considering how prices are dropping now, I think ethereum is holding up pretty well compared to others
July 03, 2018, 04:19:46 AM
Are you sure that you see the market of ETH now dropping?

Maybe you are wrong and you've been looking to the past months chart of ethereum? I see there's a nice pump for ETH couple of days until today and this is because the market is getting healthier again.

Bitcoin is pumping so it is part of it too.

I saw many projects unable to withdraw their altcoins now due to ETH network congestion
Are you new to this network congestion?

Yes I am new...Does it happen frequently?
Pages:
Jump to: