Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Eth value dropped now? - page 13. (Read 2262 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 03, 2018, 03:28:38 AM
Are you sure that you see the market of ETH now dropping?

Maybe you are wrong and you've been looking to the past months chart of ethereum? I see there's a nice pump for ETH couple of days until today and this is because the market is getting healthier again.

Bitcoin is pumping so it is part of it too.

I saw many projects unable to withdraw their altcoins now due to ETH network congestion
Are you new to this network congestion?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
Ethereum was down because of Bitcoin was dropped. Presently cryptocurrency market in Red so all the Altcoins down. It’s not only Ethereum. But it will recover soon.
Activity: 170
July 03, 2018, 03:23:49 AM
decline occurs not only eth but almost all coin is experiencing a period of less stable.
it's time for investment instead of selling
Activity: 31
July 03, 2018, 03:19:49 AM
Is it because Ethereum's limited capacity?

I see big pump on the way.
But, its true that ETH is really struggling with network scaling issues right now.

Since two weeks or so ETH transactions are increased so much and the network congestion continues to suspend these transaction and making them pending for over 24 hours and more time!

This is nightmare for the ETH, and if there is nothing they can do about its scalability issue then ETH gonna get suffer a lot in the future.

Big pump...Scared me...

Scaling is actually a big problem for all blockchain projects, not only ETH.

I saw many projects unable to withdraw their altcoins now due to ETH network congestion, the problem is severe now and I agree with you that they need to provide with solution asap, otherwise they will suffer a lot.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
July 03, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

I see big pump on the way.
But, its true that ETH is really struggling with network scaling issues right now.

Since two weeks or so ETH transactions are increased so much and the network congestion continues to suspend these transaction and making them pending for over 24 hours and more time!

This is nightmare for the ETH, and if there is nothing they can do about its scalability issue then ETH gonna get suffer a lot in the future.
Activity: 31
July 03, 2018, 02:58:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: