Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 298. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 06, 2016, 04:08:54 AM
Gambling is addicted because its easy to earn money and people know it, the only thing they are forgetting is that its not so easy as it looks.
And most likely they will even lose money because of that thinking, plus another fact is also that its enjoying for hours so you will also be addicted very fast.
addiction to gambling start when you lose so much not in winning because he want his money back so badly that make him gamble with everythink and with that way he will lose more.then he because addicted to gambling and he can't stop and it is not easy to earn money with gambling.
you need so much luck it is easy only to lose money.
Activity: 336
April 06, 2016, 03:49:56 AM
People that gamble every day are still hoping that they will win the jackpot or that they will end up as a millionaire. So many people hope for this but it can not happen to everybody. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 06, 2016, 03:44:57 AM
Well, that's the reason why I'm addicted though. Smiley Since you can talk to people on bustabit, people will congratulate you and stuff, I just happen to like that feeling.
Activity: 364
April 06, 2016, 03:43:01 AM
Gambling is addicted because its easy to earn money and people know it, the only thing they are forgetting is that its not so easy as it looks.
And most likely they will even lose money because of that thinking, plus another fact is also that its enjoying for hours so you will also be addicted very fast.
Activity: 980
April 06, 2016, 03:18:42 AM
The pleasure of earning is just so good. Once you win something through gambling, you just want to experience it over and over. You won't care how much you've lost already because you're thirsty for that winning feeling. This is based on my experience though as a gambler in bustabit. Cheers! Smiley

Well I think not all can feel what you are feeling regarding if they win a lot, in my situation I don't feel the urge on going all out of gambling when I win because I know and learned that is really risky and I know that not all the time your'e gonna win always that is why I just keep on betting less.
Activity: 588
April 06, 2016, 02:38:48 AM
The pleasure of earning is just so good. Once you win something through gambling, you just want to experience it over and over. You won't care how much you've lost already because you're thirsty for that winning feeling. This is based on my experience though as a gambler in bustabit. Cheers! Smiley
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 06, 2016, 02:28:23 AM
Gambling dependence on #Luck...
When you lose.. You will try again and again to earn what you lost it !!

Well, many gamblers are dependent on luck...But not all of them are addicted...So I think believing in luck is not much factor on why some gamblers are addicted and being hooked to gambling..
Activity: 420
April 05, 2016, 10:02:02 PM
Gambling is soo addicting because they offer you odds of 3x and 48x from any bet you may do,this is just insane be able to get such income,even knowing that you may loose you just dream with pots,and big prizes they offer.

I think it's not about they offer odds of 3x or 48x. Because even they offered that odds, the chance to win is also small. And when you lose, you continue bet until you get that 48x odds, it's make you addicted.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 05, 2016, 09:51:39 PM
Gambling dependence on #Luck...
When you lose.. You will try again and again to earn what you lost it !!
Activity: 714
SkyFall
April 05, 2016, 09:43:02 PM
Gambling is soo addicting because they offer you odds of 3x and 48x from any bet you may do,this is just insane be able to get such income,even knowing that you may loose you just dream with pots,and big prizes they offer.

I do not think its because of that gambling is just so addicting if you ask me because of the fact it has a lot of gaming addictions things in it.
If you play a game you will stay playing mostly and it will also make you addicted if you like it, I think this is same with gambling.
Activity: 560
April 05, 2016, 09:13:49 PM
Activity: 532
April 05, 2016, 07:47:14 PM
On the first hand Bitcoin is addicted because people like it to do and that is quite also good because it give you fun and that is very important for your morale.
People also think that you can be rich with gambling, but that is a wrong mindset, they must know that the chance will be higher that you are losing money than earn some money.
they too believe that gambling can make them rich. perhaps because they often see people winning big in gambling.
so they are envious of it and try to get the same victory. but you know people have different luck.
so that they get only defeat
Activity: 322
April 05, 2016, 07:31:09 PM
Because if you are losing you will end up chasing those losses until you lose everything. When you don't have anymore to bet then it is over for you.
I think it still will not come to an end mate, people will never be satisfied and admitted defeat for which they perform a variety of ways to keep gambling, such as borrowing money on lending, then gambling again
they do not realize that their lives have been damaged by gambling
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
April 05, 2016, 07:17:46 PM
Because if you are losing you will end up chasing those losses until you lose everything. When you don't have anymore to bet then it is over for you.
Activity: 448
April 05, 2016, 05:31:43 PM
Gambling is indeed so addictive because of the feeling but I think its also when you are started to get addicted its almost not stoppable anymore.
Controlling yourself from it makes it than hard, when you win money its so difficult to stop because I been there.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2016, 05:23:20 PM
Gambling is also so addicting because its enjoying and people want to play again and again and cannot stop because of that.
Plus if they will win they think they are unstoppable and they are with playing but with the money this is not the point at all.

Winning at beginning makes you more addictive as you get a feeling that you are winning and you will continue to win and then you loose which results in more gambling to recover the losses.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
April 05, 2016, 04:43:11 PM
Gambling is also so addicting because its enjoying and people want to play again and again and cannot stop because of that.
Plus if they will win they think they are unstoppable and they are with playing but with the money this is not the point at all.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
April 05, 2016, 03:07:10 PM
Gambling can be addictive to some people who have a tendency to pick up habits easily like smoking drinking etc. while others do it just for fun. If you feel you have problems with gambling it's best to seek immediate help and ban yourself from accessing your online gambling sites accounts.
Compulsive gambling can be really destructive if no precaution is taken to alleviate the issue immediately.
Yes gambling in the starting will appear as a habit. But after some time it will become an addiction by creating many problems to the gamblers. Due to these problems many gamblers forced to stay always within gambling. Staying away from the gambling is the only way to protect ourselves from gambling addictions.
When people keep on doing the same thing either for entertainment or for any ambition, will become as an addiction. Mostly we people do not differentiate between habit and addiction. Both the same if harm to your routine life.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
April 05, 2016, 02:06:42 PM
Gambling is addicted by up numbering factors.

People get addicted because its fun and they enjoy it for a lot of hours after each other.
Another reason is why they get addicted is because of the feeling when they have won they want it again and again.
And the last reason is just because people get greedy these days.
Mostly, yes. It varies per person, and even there are people who find gambling is relaxing to them. If they missed a day, they would act weirdly. Well, most of the time, people got addicted to gambling once they experienced some winnings and thought that it takes a little work to earn some money. So, they ended up being addicted and went broke.
Activity: 364
April 05, 2016, 01:50:09 PM
Gambling is addicted by up numbering factors.

People get addicted because its fun and they enjoy it for a lot of hours after each other.
Another reason is why they get addicted is because of the feeling when they have won they want it again and again.
And the last reason is just because people get greedy these days.
Jump to: