Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is ICO period long? - page 2. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 10:18:02 AM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

in my practice, it was the opposite the shorter the bounty company the greater the reward, excellent projects quickly raise funds, and those who for half a year slowly raise funds, and my opinion is that they are now pulling specifically rubber because of the fact that the market is at the bottom, they have collected 7000 Ethereum e there is a difference
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 10:16:30 AM
They want to collect as much as they can to fund the project in long term so that's why the period is long but they are wrong about that, If they do the marketing right and advertise their project to the right audience then they don't need a long time to reach their hardcap. I know some projects that reach the hardcap in less than 1 week, they advertise their project right and they only collect enough money, not greedy like most projects do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 10:15:36 AM
I really don't understand why some projects do so long period for ICO because on the success it doesn't have any influence, maybe they think in such way to reach hard cap?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 10:13:42 AM
Every ICO team members make sure they set a roadmap. The ICO period depends on the roadmap that they have. They make sure they set a roadmap that will favor the whole process and make it successful.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 06:31:26 AM
The thing is that they need to get people interested and it might take time for people to notice the project and start putting money into it. That is why they let enough time for the ico so enough people can get enough time to see the project and decide if they will invest in it or not invest and as we all know that developing a platform may be take some time get a full operational mode of the platform.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
July 08, 2018, 06:28:54 AM
As more and more ICO's are coming into the crypto space, most of them they do not even reach the soft cap so they have to extend the time of their ICO's to make sure they can achieve the soft cap and then aiming for the hard cap but this is very hard to achieve right now as only good and legit ICO's are having a succes and rest of the ICO's will just run with your money in a way or another so make sure you know in what are you investing.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 08, 2018, 06:25:58 AM
ICOs have their own duration and you can see and read it to their whitepaper but sometimes it will depend on the money they are being collected during the crowd sale it may take months, years or even early after they are sold-out their token and the bounty token to be distributed to bounty hunters is will be announce and we have patiently waiting for it.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 04:31:51 AM
I think that ico who have a long period of aiming to get better results because the promotion can be maximally later, because they want to sell and achieve maximum nantnya, because, give them certainty that they handle the next process to bring development to the project in the long term, when the market does not have the best support conditions for their sales process. stretching is understandable.
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 04:26:14 AM
Dear friend,
Each manager of the campaign have some rules for his purposes. The ICO have often period long due to solving that issue. In this period, he want this purpose, in other periods he want other purposes. But all of them reach to a high profits for the campaign.
Activity: 361
July 08, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
When you get to see stakes on the spreadsheet, then the reward for bounty hunters will be the same no matter how long the ICO will take. however, if the ICO is too long with the stake system, more participants tend to join later on. This will make rewards tend to be less because the fewer the number of participants, great is the reward. if tokens are being shared directly, that means those who started the ICO to the end are more likely to win more tokens.
Activity: 117
July 08, 2018, 04:14:24 AM
Some of the ICO takes long period cause they want to atleast get the Hard cap or near the funds they wanted to but yeah of course it lessen the rewards cause more and more people will join in
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:05:06 AM
ico with long time because they want to reach hardcap or and if reach hardcap the project will be very easy to develop (if team use fund well) but it has no effect on bounty hunter because allocation for bounty has been set when bounty running
Activity: 504
Merit: 100