Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is ICO period long? - page 3. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
I suppose that it is because of several stages: pre-sale, sale and additional collection of financing. Sometimes it happens that insufficient funds were collected and the sale period is extended. hence the length of the ICO period
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:43:48 AM
Many companies are not ready to enter the brutal market, when for example it is in the red zone and is going to decline. They will simply have losses for losses and try to sell better or postpone the like.
This is a good reason. For the same reason, some projects postpone the distribution of bounty hunters' awards for a period of 6-12 months. Apparently these projects just want to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:39:53 AM
Some projects waiting more good news and situations on crypto market, some projects want get hard cap or soft cap. Nothing more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 07, 2018, 08:23:22 AM
Many companies are not ready to enter the brutal market, when for example it is in the red zone and is going to decline. They will simply have losses for losses and try to sell better or postpone the like.
Activity: 324
July 07, 2018, 07:38:09 AM
This year there is less money because market is red and a lot of icos, so to collect good summ - need a  lot of time and because of that there is 6-12 months time , last year it was x10 less.
Activity: 476
July 07, 2018, 07:37:11 AM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

Because finishing a project is not easy. During the ICO, they will use the money of the investors to complete the project. In addition, some projects do not call investors as fast as expected, so they will extend the time
Activity: 308
July 07, 2018, 07:25:33 AM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

I think because it is necessary to gather as much funds as they can to support their projects just like kickstarter company does. ICO utilize the campaign period to hire bounty hunters to promote their projects and give early bird investors perks and bonuses.
Activity: 65
July 07, 2018, 07:23:02 AM
I think it's natural that ICO takes a long time, because if it's only done 1 month then they will not reach the hard cap target even that is over they are extending back their token sales
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
July 07, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

There is no point in extending the ICO period beyond one or two months. Those who want to invest will make their moves within that period. If you extend it for 6 or 12 months, then the investors will lose their patience.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 07, 2018, 03:11:21 AM
it all depends on the campaign conditions, basically there is a certain percentage of tokens that is paid to the participants regardless of the duration of the crowdsdale
Activity: 27
July 07, 2018, 02:50:16 AM
It is depend on their team, the more time they sell, more fund they get.
Also, prepare for their project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
July 07, 2018, 02:48:08 AM
If I think some ICO depends on what market conditions if they go down they have to go in at the right time to their investors. For a long time, the team behind Ico wanted their previously promoted project to bring in more hype. Because it takes a long time for investors to buy it in the absence of uniqueness.
Activity: 89
July 07, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
Yes, ICO recently tended to extend campaign time. Some delay issues from devs or the most important reason are the bad market conditions for selling the tokens. That affects the process of raising funds for their projects. Therefore, to ensure the process of ico and investors peace of mind. They often have the idea of ​​extending the time to sell the token and the bounty campaign.
Activity: 10
July 06, 2018, 10:15:38 PM
I think the ICO takes long for the target set by the project managers to be met. The longer or shorter the ICO does not determine how much you earn as a bounty hunter. What determine your earning in a bounty campaign is the platform you use and the number of participants in it.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 09:59:22 PM
With the current number of ico launching everyday it is expected to have a high competition. That is the main reason for ico period becoming too long. Most of these ico are aiming to reach soft cap and some even aiming for the hard cap. With many ico launching the competition becomes tough and makes it harder to reach the caps. That is why ico period become long and some even being extended.
Activity: 28
July 06, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

Well, there are several factors. There's the development, the movement of the team behind it, and of course, the fundraising part including the soft and hard cap values, which is where the heavy marketing goes. All of these contribute to the length of an ICO. As for whether the length affects the rewards, not necessarily.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 09:23:49 PM
The ICO is long because they want to collect funds to the upper limit. When a project has more funds, the more things can be done.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
July 06, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

The reward depend of bounty hunters depends on number of participants and budget. Regarding long period of ICO some project need enough time in terms of processing documents and marketing. ICO's need also need to contact/negotiate with their target investors. Good example is OPEN Platform they run almost 9 months bounty and the result they did not run crowdsale because they are already over subscribed coming from private investors. The fact that need good marketing strategy why they need enough time.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
July 06, 2018, 08:35:34 PM
I think that when ICOs take long time they lose interest to their ico, also when ico can't raise funds fast they probably will not have enough demand on exchanges.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 06, 2018, 08:18:17 PM
ICO period are sometimes categorized into phases with different bonuses and as such takes a longer period of time. The period is normally widened in order to reach more investors through the bounty advertisement and other means.
Pages:
Jump to: