Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is ICO period long? - page 5. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 05:21:44 AM
precisely long ico most likely still difficult to find investors, so they can not finish ico.
then look for a good project that shows clear data after schedule.
a project that has a panther and also a proven adviser on how to complete a project
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:02:02 AM
This usually happen especially if the ICO needs more fund to operate the project. SOme of them needs to prepare their platform so they need to extend also their ICO period that will compromise their preparation on the platform which later on that will be use in their project implementation. As we all know that developing a platform may be take some time get a full operational mode of the platform.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 04:24:06 PM
ICO can continue differently. There can take half a year or one year from announcement to release on the exchanges. But in general a middle period continues 3 months.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 08:57:20 AM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

the first thing you should know is that the length of time a bounty is not a guarantee that your rewards will be greater, but a bounty that takes a long time is usually because the token that is sold has a large number and targets hardcap.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 05, 2018, 08:29:36 AM
Maybe you see such ICO. One of the ICO's from my favorite list is DACC. And it continues not so long. Little of it left 2 days for ending. I'd like that team have Sky from 3am and 499, Justine Sun from Tron as advisers and friends. For projects now it's an excellent option!
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
Now ico, due to regulatory and legal issues, it takes longer to prepare for the early stage!
During the sale of ico, ico needs time for publicity to let people know about this project. During the longer sales period, it will help to complete the project fundraising!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
July 05, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

As far as i know once the ICO project could not reach the hard cap,or the amount they required to reach,they extend the ICO project and  even the bounty program also in order to gain those they want to meets those hard cap that  they needed to get,so.therefore the one way to obtain this goal they extend the ICO project according to there required months.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 05, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

the reason behind why they broadening their ico date since they dont have any certainty that their ico would not reach hardcap or even softcap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 08:12:18 AM
Well, it would be the same mate. But there are projects that needs to be stablish slowly to have a better impact on the market. Taking time and step by step they stablish a good impression to the investors.
I agree, to maximize the potential of getting the attention of investors need promotion and time. sometimes not all investors know good project only through promotion, duration of old ico will make everyone have chance to join and contribute.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 08:11:33 AM
Many people don't know ico because they need more time to promote ICO!
The short ico time may not be able to complete the sales target within the specified time!
Activity: 167
July 05, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

Well, it would be the same mate. But there are projects that needs to be stablish slowly to have a better impact on the market. Taking time and step by step they stablish a good impression to the investors.
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 08:06:43 AM
The ICO period depends on how well the team runs the project. If it is a promising ICO with a good team, strategy, community support, high-quality whitepaper, then the project will run faster. The long ICO period doesn't mean the project will be successful.                                                            
Indeed, if a limited amount of compensation is allocated to a bounty campaign, then an increase in its terms will result in a decrease and dilution of shares for each participant. For the bounty hunters, it is better to leave such a campaign.
Activity: 793
Merit: 510
July 05, 2018, 08:03:34 AM
The ICO period depends on how well the team runs the project. If it is a promising ICO with a good team, strategy, community support, high-quality whitepaper, then the project will run faster. The long ICO period doesn't mean the project will be successful.                                                            
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 05:53:43 AM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

According to my observations - the longer the period, the less chance of success. Many good projects achieve their goals very quickly, within a few days or hours. If the terms are expanded, this may mean that the project has a some problem.
Activity: 64
July 05, 2018, 05:46:36 AM
Probably because they can not collect money for a shorter period of time. The time of those projects that collect hardcaps for a couple of days has already passed and now this is not a very simple task.
Activity: 135
July 05, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

I feel the longer the ico project, the less profit it gets. because the longer the ico then the more followers, so the rewards that we can be shared with other members .. so only a little that we receive. very annoying.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 12:55:03 AM
I suppose most ICOs run for a long term since it takes time to market your product and to search for capacity investors for a venture. It takes loads of time and effort to prepare a venture and to supply a operating product. So, that is why from time to time it takes nearly a half 12 months, it's miles better to extend an ICO than to quit it with much less fund.
Activity: 79
July 05, 2018, 12:36:13 AM
it's not all ico who do their sales in a period that can be said long enough, there are some ico that only run for less than a month and there is less than one week all of their token allocation is sold out, so its core all depends on investor interest against whether or not good ico project
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
July 04, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
most ICOs are running a month, but many more than a month. some ICO have a long duration because they sometimes not running pre sale, so immediately running ICOs. different from the others projects that prior to ICO did pre-sale first, so their ICO duration is only a month
Activity: 406
July 04, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
There are various circumstances that significantly complicated the overall process of collecting the necessary funds. Therefore, the time to attract investment has increased significantly.
Pages:
Jump to: