Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is ICO period long? - page 9. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
The ICO project took quite a long time, I think it is natural, because ICO project to succeed need time or process that not for a while, aging my old promotion will greatly help the success of ICO. And from experience I know refferal program is very helpful ICO.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
June 30, 2018, 04:42:50 AM
ico with a very long time it aims to ico it can reach the target that has been specified (hardcap) if hardcap can be achieved then the project will be easy in development but with a very long time will not affect or give very much results on bounty hunter because for bounty hunter already has its own allocation in the distribution
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 04:27:15 AM
The reason why ICO last long is because they target to reach the hard cap, secondly ICO last long because the longer the program last,the more investors they get,finally ICO last long in order for them to get prepared well and must be successful so that the project will be very useful to the entire world.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
June 30, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
The ICO project took quite a long time, I think it is natural, because ICO project to succeed need time or process that not for a while, aging my old promotion will greatly help the success of ICO. And from experience I know refferal program is very helpful ICO.
That depends on the project and the timing itself.
If a project is run by a reputable people, we can most likely see it raise their hard cap in just a short period of time.
Originally they have a timeframe but sometimes it's not followed due to poor contribution and most ICOs has poor contribution nowadays.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:38:46 AM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

Probably, because you can not just collect the necessary funds for a shorter period. After all, there are times in the past when it was possible to get the necessary budget in a matter of days.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 11:25:05 PM
Activity: 74
June 29, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
Not all ICO's are long. Some projects have a period of a month. I think that they are long-term, as the team needs to prepare, collect all the materials and a sufficient amount of investment to be successful and promising.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 29, 2018, 04:28:51 PM
Usually the ICO takes a long time because they want to reach the hard cap. If there is sufficient funds, it will accelerate much progress for an ICO project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 29, 2018, 04:28:04 PM
The length of the ICO projects depends on the project itself and its team. If the project is good, they team is good in marketing the safe and hard caps could be achieved really fast, like in a few weeks.
Activity: 234
June 29, 2018, 04:27:37 PM
Personally, I prefer when the company goes longer ICO, but without haste, because I'm suspicious of companies that are going to collect the amount for a month. This is unrealistic, most likely a scam.
 Usually ICO goes from 2 to 6 months and this is normal, during this time it will be possible to negotiate with the exchanges, with companies or any other useful cooperation, and not to hurry up and get published on any first available exchange.
But unfortunately people don't like "long" ICO they prefer some short ICO (month or something) because this is the easiest way to sell tokens and go to the other ICO. But now market goes moer adult and you can't invest to any ICO and get x10, x20.

I think it is for the best of the ICO itself to find more investors and more supporters to grow their project, most of the times, ICO are maintaining its state by using their time and effort for the quality release of their platform, or product, the time also serves as a life span to those who wants to invest in their project, the longer the ICO the more it is profitable, I think.
Activity: 96
June 29, 2018, 10:58:45 AM
Takes them a long time to sell, a lot used to sell out within a few days last year. Now there's more competition and less investment as the market has gone low.
Activity: 62
June 29, 2018, 10:31:40 AM
First of all, it takes a long time to sell products and raise funds. Some commodities need to be recognized by people. You need a lot of advertising and marketing methods! And under normal circumstances, the amount of funds raised by ICO is very large!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 04:21:46 AM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

When you are putting your money during ICO campaign the project doesn’t exist really yet. Startup is just at the very beginning of its development, it is just on the paper yet, on the whitepaper as we all know.
Activity: 132
June 28, 2018, 09:53:15 PM
The delay in the ICO plan. It's not a good thing. On the one hand, the market environment is not good, on the other hand, the project has not been favored by investors.
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 04:46:45 PM
I think that the project management is looking at what is happening on the market. and if the market is red, the project start time is delayed. what would not immediately go bankrupt.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

I think most ICOs run for a long time since it takes time to market your product and to look for potential investors for a project. It takes a lot of time and effort to prepare a project and to deliver a working product. So, that is why sometimes it takes almost a half year, it is better to extend an ICO than to end it with less fund.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 04:42:21 PM
I think the length of the ICO cycle is related to their specific project. Some need a very short time. Most ICOs take a long time because they need to plan how they can be successful in crypto collection.
Activity: 160
June 28, 2018, 04:40:16 PM
I believe that the most ideal option of course, for today to buy coins after the ICO, the price of the coin can be significantly worse. Although it happens in different ways.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 04:35:45 PM
Actually ico period depend on their project.Some project's hard cap is very high for this reason some project continue their ICO long time.Other hand some poor project need long time to collect money for their project.Most of good project never take more time,their ico period fixed.Have some ico they extended their ico for collect poor funds.
Activity: 96
June 28, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
It is purely depends on project, team, required fund, Partners and bounty manger etc.. etc... If all these combinations are good and trustable then the ICO will close with in less span. Other wise it will take huge time to complete the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: