Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is ICO period long? - page 37. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 07:51:57 PM
ICOs last a long time because they aim to reach the hard cap or at least get close to this goal and this is a difficult task, even more so with the bearish market
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 07:50:18 PM
For me I feel the longer the ICO the lesser the reward, this because the longer the ICO last the more people join the ICO, and many people into ICO bounty accumulates stakes which will be shared among all members. So for me I prefer bounty with short period of time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
May 03, 2018, 07:45:07 PM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

The rewards depent on the conditions of the bounty campaigns. If bounty has fixed token amount rewards, lets say for example 100 tokens per week, then the answer is yes. You get a different award depending on the ICO length. But if a bounty has a system with stakes, then the reward should be the same (if you participate the whole time), whether it is a 4 week or 8 week long campaign. The longer campaing only means you need to do more work for the same amount in the end.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 02:35:37 PM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

Pages:
Jump to: