Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is NXT not the number 2 coin? - page 5. (Read 16884 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
July 26, 2015, 11:55:00 AM
nxt is very transparent at the moment. what is really great about it, is that you have a choice when coinshuffling comes into play.

you can either stay transparent or go totally anonymous..... its up to you.
Activity: 365
July 26, 2015, 11:32:17 AM
NXT is getting Anon capabilities. Enjoy people!

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/coin-shuffling-design-decision/
Anon capabilities is not necessary. it can't help NXT too much.

It's about financial privacy. Not anonymity. It's very much needed.
You see it right, but most of the people are just seeking for "anonimity",they don't understand why it is a good thing

How is Bitcoin less anonymous than NXT?
it isn't.

Yes that's it.. everyone says that NXT is more anonymous but I never knew why :/
Who says that? The first quote in this chain says Nxt is getting it, not that it already has it. Currently Nxt is far less anonymous than Bitcoin, because Nxt is based around reusing accounts. Adding shuffling will help, but it's not a panacea. Privacy will be compromised if you continue reusing accounts, and even if you don't it'll be subject to statistic analysis.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
July 26, 2015, 10:02:48 AM
looks like someone is pressing the price down. when price goes again below 3k SAT I will go All In and hold it for 1.6 moonshot release   Grin

NXT is to big to fail

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
July 25, 2015, 02:30:11 AM
You Bitshares' Brownies are going to get absolutely annihilated by NXT.  Soon, NXT is going to have stable assets implemented via a superior methodology than Bitshares.  When that happens, Bitshares will be completely outdated.  Your end is near.

Its funny how you two quarrel with each other while both are going down and down. I guess you realize there is limited interest and you both are trying to get that small market.

This isn't a struggle for marketcap.  It's an ideological battle for the cryptosphere.  Victory over the traitors!
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
July 25, 2015, 01:03:02 AM
You Bitshares' Brownies are going to get absolutely annihilated by NXT.  Soon, NXT is going to have stable assets implemented via a superior methodology than Bitshares.  When that happens, Bitshares will be completely outdated.  Your end is near.

Its funny how you two quarrel with each other while both are going down and down. I guess you realize there is limited interest and you both are trying to get that small market.
legendary
July 24, 2015, 11:20:47 PM

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Token
July 24, 2015, 05:07:45 PM
I dismissed NXT a while ago as just another coin but I finally had reason to install it and I've been very impressed. Kinda like looking through a time machine into the future compared to Bitcoin. Of course Bitcoin has the name recognition and brand, and it's been an immensely successful proof of concept. But there's definitely room for innovation in the market when Bitcoin is pretty set in stone these days.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2015, 04:46:17 PM
The correct question would be: Why is NXT not a top 10 coin?

Because it's #11?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
July 24, 2015, 04:01:48 PM

Because it simply is not good enough.

^
argumentum e contrario accepted?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
July 24, 2015, 01:39:02 PM

Because it simply is not good enough.
July 24, 2015, 12:20:32 PM
why would it collapse?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
legendary
July 23, 2015, 11:41:08 PM
July 23, 2015, 10:52:48 PM
should be out soon it seems
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 20, 2015, 05:49:39 AM

You see it right, but most of the people are just seeking for "anonimity",they don't understand why it is a good thing

it isn't.

Yes that's it.. everyone says that NXT is more anonymous but I never knew why :/
haha.Anyways i'm curious about this coin shuffling system
Activity: 518
July 20, 2015, 05:44:23 AM

it isn't.

July 20, 2015, 05:41:13 AM

it isn't.
July 20, 2015, 05:36:34 AM

July 20, 2015, 05:11:49 AM

July 20, 2015, 04:15:33 AM
Not sure if anyone knew but this MMO game is based off of the NXT blockchain: http://cointelegraph.com/news/114443/voxelnauts-a-minecraft-inspired-game-with-nxt-backed-property-rights-and-drm

Yes, it was unfortunate that they didn't meet their Kickstarter goal. Still, they had 125k out of 200k pledged, which is nothing to sneeze at. It would have been nice if Kickstarter wasn't all-or-nothing funding, as I'd imagine they could get a good amount of progress out of 125k and then come back for more funding through another method if needed.

I wonder what they are doing now. Probably seeking a new funding arrangement I'd imagine since there's clearly a lot of interest for this type of game.

I hate Kickstarter just because of this. Why can't we set two targets - 1 for 100k and 1 for 200k.
If the first target is met owner, or someone like this can take it and do as much as he can. With the second target he do the whole thing. BTW The game is amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: