Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is signature apportionment always high than that of Social Media? - page 2. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.

Because the signature campaign require you must have writing skills and ranks to participate. It is more complex than social media campaigns, so its reward is higher is reasonable thing
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Campaign manager allocate more stakes to those signature campaign participants because that's the best way on how they could introduce their projects to the market. While the participants are posting on different threads, they also wear the signature of the particular ICO project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think signature campaign is more powerful then others because in social media there are different categories of people but in forum there is only the traders and the people who is related to crytpo trading are there so it is more eaiser way to get connected to the people related Icos and work of crypto currencies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The signature campaign is not an easy thing compared with social media. You need to have a constructive post and informative ideas to be able to share with others especially to newcomers. Besides a thousand of members here in forum bounty hunters and investors who will read your posts and can see the signature you are wearing will attract more investors and will to try to reach the site and see if the projects we are promoting is for good or not before trying to invest.
Activity: 61
Signature campaigns on the bitcointalk forums will reach the right target audience and search easier than the Social Media campaign.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.
For me i think. The projects target are the people around this forum.
why? first almost all of the people around here are associated with crypto.
and yes they are possible holders of major cryptocurrency. the marketing strategy with signature.
is actually telling those people that they are here. and they could support the bounty.
its like a selective marketing. its like selling hotdogs to hotdog lovers.

but with social media bounty. it is possible they could find some investor around.
but its not that big compared to the people whos around the forum that could actually be investors.
Activity: 280
Just check out number of participants in twitter and compare to signature. While you lead just 1 signature you take countless social bounties. That's the difference. It is obvious.
moreover social bounties don't have any impact
Activity: 154
Because with the help of the subscription campaign more attention is attracted than from other social networks. If you wear a signature all your previous messages become with this signature.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
we cannot attract laypeople without any proper knowledge to invest in ICO, most of ICO investors are crypto enthusiast who used to know any updates related to cryptocurrency, and they were old player. due to lack oportunity developer have in tokensale, they will tend to do marketing campaign in crypto enthusiast area. so it will be more effective. because many whales and big investors are around here. so signature campaign will always has biggest allocation for bounty
Activity: 136
It because the signature is posted in this forum and we all know that almost all user in this forum is a investor. Investor attrack ico that see in every post especially if the post is very constructive
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
people in this forum mostly are engage in crypto. while many people in the social media don't engage in crypto and don't even know it. even if ICOs can reach many people in social medial it is still useless if they are not interested in it. people in this forum are interested in crypto so they can be a potential investor.
Activity: 87
Social media is where "normies" are (which is who we need for crypto to go mainstream), but the core audience for blockchain projects is on this forum. This is the front line to public exposure and where most of the experts hang out (I'm not one).
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I believe that this is completely justified and right, that for the signature of the award is much more than for social networks.  Many members of this forum have been participating here for more than 5-6 years and deservedly have high ranks.  Many listen to them.  When I was a newbie and just learned how to choose a campaign bounty, I looked at the signature of high-ranking members, and studied these campaigns and then joined them.
Activity: 434
This is very easy to understand, for several reasons:

1.You can only participate once in the signature campaign, but you can participate in many bounty campaigns at the same time as Twitter and Facebook.
2.All members of the BTT Forum are players of crypto, which are more effective than Twitter and Facebook.
3.BTT rank is very difficult to upgrade, you need merit, and the well-known merit is not so easy to get. Low rank participants can't get too many stakes.And Twitter and Facebook can easily have a large number of followers.
4.The difficulty of signature campaign is also much more difficult than that of Twitter campaign. The difficulty of replying posts 10+ per week is much higher than that retweets 3-5 weekly.
5.The number of participants in Social Mediad is usually much larger than the number of signing bounty participants, so Social Mediad participants can allocate stakes will become very small.
The analysis is very comprehensive, these are the reasons for signature apportionment always high than that of Social Media, in addition, I add that bitcointalk's high-rank signature is very profitable, usually a legendary account is 10 times the income of a jr.member.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I think the signature campaign is higher than social media because this forum is crypto enthusiasts, therefore the signature campaign is higher than social media because overall social media is not only Krypton enthusiasts
Activity: 127
It takes a lot of time to sign, but social media is much simpler. The time of signing should be many times that of social media.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I am just confused.

Well, obviously if you do signatures then you are doing advertisements for all people here in the community that already knows about it. While it social media there are only less people who are interested about this.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
I think not all campaign are focused in signature campaign.
there are bounties that are no signature camps.
there are bounties who give allotment to that like just 10 percent and social media gets 30 percent.
there are different portion in different bounties.
but to be honest, in average signature camps get higher parts.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Well I agree to them that signature campaign earns more than social media campaign because everyone who are involved in crypto is here in this forum.While in social media it gives impact also but not everyone who is in your friendlist are into crypto.Also signature campaign also contributes to this forum especially if all your post are with quality and sense.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
Signature campaign is the best way to campaign a crypto-based project. because bitcoin forum is the place of their who interested in crypto world. on the other hand, social media ( Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc) is the place for any kind of people. there have not may any crypto interested person. so signature campaign is always high.
Pages:
Jump to: