Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is signature apportionment always high than that of Social Media? - page 6. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 1
That is a very good question. I myself also wants to know that. I mean there is more hectic task associated with social media bounty then why the signatures are given bigger share. I think the rewards should be evenly distributed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
I think signature is more profitable because this is biggest forum about cryptocurrencies so many potential investors can be found here. Also less people join signature campaigns.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
because making reposts is much easier than participating in a signature.  because the signature needs to take a more active part.  so many people want to make money on social networks.  accordingly, the more people participate, the less the share of tokens you can get.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Actually through other social media you may reach more people but signature campaign is more effective because you reach only those people who are totally involved in crypto world and are looking for suggestions and solutions to their queries.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.
Pages:
Jump to: