Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is signature apportionment always high than that of Social Media? - page 5. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Of course the most important thing is in this forum because it has been proven that we are crypto lovers and have guaranteed publications for the future of the project so that most people think that telling crypto users is the most appropriate and accelerating the promotion process, unlike many social media who knows that with crypto they may underestimate it, and the level of signing and social media work is very different, I believe that the most extra signatures really think in making constructive posts that are not reposted.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
The only audience you reach on Twitter/social media are bots, shittalking shillers and no coiners. So not exactly the audience you want to reach.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
in my opinion, this is because the bounty signature focus more with people where they are the ones who are interested in their own could even ICO as an investor. so the signature can be said the bounty more appropriate target in selling a token increase sales and project of the bounty on the other. so it's no wonder a larger allocation.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
Well, I that is your own way of looking at it. There will definitely be a difference in signature campaign and that of social media because there is difference in task that is required from the both. To be honest, it is not really easily to post something reasonable on btt unlike social media that will just require liking and sharing posts. Also to attain the rank to qualify for participating in signature campaign is not gotten easily.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Social media campaign have opportunity of reaching out to more people than signature judging with population facebook alone is enough i don't know reason proportion of pool given to signature is much it has been like that since i join bitcointalk.
Activity: 154
I think to make you understand, check your social media followers, how many of them knows about crypto currency? I bet you that not up to 10% of your followers know about crypto currency, but I can assure you that, 99% of people here in bitcointalk knows a little about crypto currency and ICO's. so that''s why they give bitcointalk more allocation. 
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.
Social media might have bigger audience but most of them aren't crypto related unlike on posting into this forum itself where most of people are into crypto which means a wide chance on getting a potential investor.
Even from the start of time or into signature campaigns or bounties. Signature do have bigger allocation than on social medias and also doing between task is really different knowing that Social media task aren't that hard too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
bounty campaigns have different allocations. Social media bounty is good as messages can be relayed to people outside the crypto industry but might not have a lot of conversion rate as the target market isn't advertised to. in signature campaigns, the adverts are strictly for target market and it goes straight to the target audience as everyone that comes to this forum wants to know about cryptocurrency and its a potential investor, That is why the allocation of signature is always high
Activity: 392
Everything is very simple here. Signature campaigns are usually always allocated a larger percentage of the pool than the social media campaign. Signature campaigns are always attended by fewer people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
I have read most of the replies and most of them are correct about your question. One more reason why signature campaigns do have high allocations because people doing the signature campaign should spend time and effort in constructing valuable posts or replies to a certain topic that could potentially help out the community and the people who are new to crypto space. The level of task done is very different when it comes to social media campaigns. One reason as well is that there are only a few number of participants that is sharing the allocated stakes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
There is much difference between reaching everybody and reaching those specifically involved and inclined to crypto. It is like going to talk with a mixed audience and you may also be sure if any of those in such audience understand crypto, that is talking about social media bounty. For signature bounty, you talk specifically and directly with those who understand cryptocurrency and are real crypto investors.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
This is the epitome of targeted advertising.  Everyone here loves crypto and is willing to throw down on a good project to gain a better lifestyle.  Having your project plastered all over the site so it's a nice way to have a good ICO to get the funds you need to pull the project off.
Activity: 210
I think the reason why signature campaign has higher allocation than social media campaigns is because in signature campaign, people who see your posts and the signature you are wearing are the people who are involved and interested in cryptocurrency, most especially the investors, while in social media campaigns, yes it is true that many friends and followers can see our posts, but not all of them are interested and wiuld take time to check what the cryprocurrency or the ICO is about.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Okay why signature is way more bigger than social media?? I think Signature campaign introduce one campaign while social media campaign you can introduce alot of campaign in a single period of time. In signature campaign you need a lot of effort to hodl their banners and sharing some thoughts on different threads wearing their banner.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Signature campaign is much more higher. Bitcointalk forum is the gate of all among cryptocurrency. Considered this as social media decentralized. Peopl in crypto space has a bright future towards it's goals. The higher the bounce the better. You should keep hodling buddy!
Activity: 239
I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.

That's because social media numbers can be easily obtained artificially by buying subscribers, while high-level btt accounts are limited in number. The scatcity gives higher value and reward.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
Because this is an international forum where we can see all the trending campaigns and other amazing projects. We can see all the platform of the project through this, some people don't bother to look in Twitter and Facebook for an amazing project.

If you can see that Signature Allocation is always 35-40%, it's really high and will make us a good income if ever we join to an amazing campaign. Also, there is a sudden increase of participants in the bounty so they prioritize the signature since we are here in the forum itself where we can change our signature, it's an unique feature of the forum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
It's totally logic to be that way since BitCointalk is all about cypto niche, so every single post / exposure matters for real since all people in this forum  are PRO-Cryptos.

In social media your followers can be non-crypto fan so it's not like always a good go with social media marketing, that's why always the Signature campaign is always more than social media campaign.

To emphasize more on this
Signature campaign is all about simplicity and strength
And the forum has a lot of potential investors

Also, participants in signature are mostly low too
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
It's totally logic to be that way since BitCointalk is all about cypto niche, so every single post / exposure matters for real since all people in this forum  are PRO-Cryptos.

In social media your followers can be non-crypto fan so it's not like always a good go with social media marketing, that's why always the Signature campaign is always more than social media campaign.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
I am just confused.

You have a completely wrong understanding of advertising ICO. At this forum, the target audience, while social networks, often, advertise the project among people who are not absolutely interested in blockchain. In addition, the presence of a signature worn by high-ranking participants in this forum is a kind of indicator of quality.
Pages:
Jump to: