Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 11. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The crypto market has been fluctuating for the past few years. The bear season is now, but it will rise again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
such a State is certainly not the first thing that happened, even this condition can be described as a cycle of cryptocurrency, so don't easily panic and took the wrong decisions against all situations.

People are preferring to sell their coins more than holding that's why the prices is keep on dumping and i highly prefer to hold your coins today to avoid losing a huge amount of investments.
Activity: 150
I think crypto market down day after day because of the number of transactions made by crypto users, and the number of people who start to know about the world of crypto, we give the example if the seller a little we can find many buyers, vice versa if the seller much then we will get a little buyer.
Activity: 462
The day-to-day cryptanalysis at this stage is understandable when there are many fluctuations happening to it, such as: Do not get much support from some governments, hackers ... But With its great features, cryptanalysts will soon recover its true value. Now the value of the coins is low, this is the opportunity for investors to choose and invest and their favorite electronic coins and wait for the market to return and rise to profit.
GFE
Activity: 336
Criptocurrency market correction was too long so market pump is coming. I think that whales had enough time to buy cheap coins
Activity: 98
so that the market does not drag on in the red zone, then we must stay in the crypto. do not give up easily, if we can survive I'm sure the market will slowly return to normal. today the market needs our support.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Crypto market is not really stable since this year, it's been one step forward, two step backwards, we really need big news in this space, a news that can shake the crypto space and great the needed fomo which will see us enter into bull run.
That's why we needed to analyze well and not to relied with one pattern/ strategies, being flexible will allow us to enjoy this fluctuations inside the market,
people who knows how to adjust and take their opportunist while it was given by the time are very much active with crypto investment, playing short is very risky so knows how to use stop and loss and learn from your previous mistake and avoid doing the same.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
Crypto market is not really stable since this year, it's been one step forward, two step backwards, we really need big news in this space, a news that can shake the crypto space and great the needed fomo which will see us enter into bull run.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

Well, what you are seeing is a normal occurrence. Everything is turning red right now and then on the next day everything will be green and then on the following day everything will be red once again, and so on and so forth. That is what the market is all about. The crypto market is a volatile market and we will be seeing ups and downs all the time. We cannot expect the lines to go straight sideways. That means the market is dead.

And please, leave the FUDs behind. They are not the determining factor of all the price movements.

Except there is no real green. The green is slight one day, but then the red is higher the next, for nearly any currencies apart from a couple of random moons and BTC. As an overall, the majority of altcoins are crashing heavily, and have done so since Jan without any recovery.

Exactly my point, it goes deeper into red than green every time.
which I see is so because yesterday this market price of crypto has been green and so now that I see the market price of crypto back down and red then I am sure with the market decline that at this time one day will return and can rise to more price high and can be profitable
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe it will be a pattern, when almost all top coins are correlated. But if you have enough time to research, in fact some of the newly released tokens have different directions, and there are plenty of opportunities there, though the risks will be bigger during this bearish trend.
Activity: 168
In crypto money market, when whales want to win, they make money for the market. This money is causing prices to rise. The absence of money in the market affects the decline in prices.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform

Well, what you are seeing is a normal occurrence. Everything is turning red right now and then on the next day everything will be green and then on the following day everything will be red once again, and so on and so forth. That is what the market is all about. The crypto market is a volatile market and we will be seeing ups and downs all the time. We cannot expect the lines to go straight sideways. That means the market is dead.

And please, leave the FUDs behind. They are not the determining factor of all the price movements.

Except there is no real green. The green is slight one day, but then the red is higher the next, for nearly any currencies apart from a couple of random moons and BTC. As an overall, the majority of altcoins are crashing heavily, and have done so since Jan without any recovery.
which I see is so because the market possibilities are not stable and still in the recovery period therefore from now on the crypto market from day to day decline but I am sure the market price of crypto will be stable again and can be re-profitable again because of many people waiting for the price of crypto back
Activity: 294
I think that's the situation right now. Many people do not get what they expect, and decide to get out soon.
And some are waiting to make a purchase. And from the logic of supply and demand, I think there will be a phase like this in every cycle.
Activity: 378
A consistent rule in the cryptocurrency market you should keep in mind is that if in 10 days there are only 2 days green market and the remaining 8 days market is always in the red. The cause is that the market is very red but mainly because of the psychology of investors, if they feel anxious and lose confidence in the market, they will simultaneously sell cryptos and cause the exchange rate fall.

I think it is just a normal thing in the cryptocurrency world due to price volatility. When the price is low, some users engage themselves in panic selling which contributes to the continuous getting down of market price day after day.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
It is perfectly normal because previously market cryptocurrency has experienced a tremendous bullish. in my opinion any form of market trading requires liquidity because without it the volume of trading will not be able to develop and the negative effect if one of the whale is saturated the possibility of existing prices will be destroyed quickly because whale sell all the coins. just calm down we need time to return bullish but it takes time also when experiencing the bear market as it is today.
Activity: 378
A consistent rule in the cryptocurrency market you should keep in mind is that if in 10 days there are only 2 days green market and the remaining 8 days market is always in the red. The cause is that the market is very red but mainly because of the psychology of investors, if they feel anxious and lose confidence in the market, they will simultaneously sell cryptos and cause the exchange rate fall.
Activity: 42
Like some other economy, the crypto showcase is additionally influenced by free market activity, People are as of now offering their possessions, or rather have sold it amid the period that the cost was high. What you are seeing is an extremely sound amendment that reflects (not constantly) the genuine valuation of the crypto business. To be genuine ATM it's as yet higher that where it was a year ago. So simply keep an eye out and fabricate your portfolio, on the grounds that there's a decent possibility of this going all up after the revision.
Activity: 124
such a State is certainly not the first thing that happened, even this condition can be described as a cycle of cryptocurrency, so don't easily panic and took the wrong decisions against all situations.
Activity: 293
I didn't see you complaining when the market was up day after day. The market is going through a correction and regular price drops are expected. During a bear phase no amount of good news has any effect on the price. You should forget about the prices for few months or years now depending on how long the bear period lasts.
Activity: 742
It's just a cycle of the market .. This is the situation every year, it's worth to open a chart or see a market review. That there is no reason for panic ... Everything will return to its place, and maybe even higher ...
Pages:
Jump to: