Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 9. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The depreciation of the exchange rate has continued since March 2018 and continued to decline rapidly, and there is no sign of rebounding. So this time you should calm down and continue to hold cryptos rather than sell because the trend of the market is going to increase after the fall in exchange rates.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
That is the way it is for now because of market trend and market sentiment surrounding bitcoin and altcoin in general. This trend should change very soon and people will begin to ask: why is crypto market up day by day!

This not new to crypto, last month also like this in fact it reaches to below $6k mark. There's is where the buying of coins happen when at its low value. Because during at high value some investors selling their coins and they wait for times like this and buy again. Just wait I'm sure it will become green again it will always be.
Activity: 168
Yes, indeed, if we take into account the psychology of people, they are panicking now at ridiculous prices only on the basis of the fact that they are afraid of an even greater decline. But I would not be in a hurry, after the big recessions there are peals. We need the right solutions to get the market up.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
The rate which the prices falls these days is really alarming and so pathetic such that one might decide to opt of even if the decision is being taken at a loss. And that is what is really happening, people are afraid not to lose all and that is why they are selling at these ridiculous prices.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
The end of summer in 2018 was in general the most terrible time for the market. Alts die, bitcoin capitalization grows, although it becomes cheaper. I'm just in shock!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I believe it will still deep more but i want it to get a quick recovery before people start commit a suicide simply because there hard earn fund is turning toward unbearable market.
ohh yeah I'm exactly the same opinion, I think it's all because there are no new investors and old investors are not actively investing money))
Activity: 162
the price falls, because the cue ball fell and all investors were scared and there is no investment and everyone is trying to drain so this price)))
Activity: 98
I think that in part it is a little bit to the FUD that I see with many new investors who think that this is over, that there is nothing else to take advantage of, many expected profits x10 in months and when they saw that this was not fulfilled they decided to withdraw their money from the market, maybe that type of investment does not do the ecosystem any favor and we are better off this way, with a low but stable price.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
I believe it will still deep more but i want it to get a quick recovery before people start commit a suicide simply because there hard earn fund is turning toward unbearable market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
This can not be possible. No drop can persist permanently and rather it seems that the market is in a fairly stable range. Unfortunately many new investors got used to seeing bitcoin continuously growing in value throughout 2017, but it is obvious that such an aggressive bullish race was absolutely unsustainable in the long term.

Therefore we must be patient and wait for a gradual recovery of bitcoin in the coming months.
The fact is that we have no other choice, because each of us bought Bitcoin at prices higher than it is today. Assuming that some users bought Bitcoin at the end of 2017, today the situation for them is almost equivalent to bankruptcy.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
This can not be possible. No drop can persist permanently and rather it seems that the market is in a fairly stable range. Unfortunately many new investors got used to seeing bitcoin continuously growing in value throughout 2017, but it is obvious that such an aggressive bullish race was absolutely unsustainable in the long term.

Therefore we must be patient and wait for a gradual recovery of bitcoin in the coming months.
Activity: 98
you don't need to ask all of that, now we have to go through the red market, don't have to complain much and just go. just be sure that the market will be green again we just have to be more patient, and think positively.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
If there was long hype there should be a dip also. And for going hype again there should be dip also, In thing it is happening now. Now is the time it is ending the dip and let's see what will happen. I think this is the time we should have patience.   
Activity: 392
this year we are experiencing a correction stage after the rapid growth of almost all assets in the past year. I think this stage will be delayed for at least another 3-4 months and the market will begin to recover

This year is really bad for crypto market, because all cryptocurrency price are go down so hard since January 2018 until now. With 4 months left in this year, let's see what will happen to the crypto market, it will go down again or go up like last year. For now the market is going down again as usual, i don't know is the market will go up or not but i hope it will.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
You don't need to see the market like this.
You better hold your Bitcoin in the wallet for some time.

When there are events from Altcoins such as AMA, Airdrop 1: 1, Swap Mainnet etc., because usually with such events there is a price increase.
Activity: 39
The price of the cryptocurrency primarily depends on the popularity, relevance and demand of this currency, the price of the coin falls together in interest.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I am sure that within the time cryptomarket will be recovered and all things related to cryptocurrencies are very important to understand for future effective work. I am improving myself all the time.
Activity: 66
Crypto currency is on a slump right now. Probably investors are afraid to invest due to hacking incidents or security breaches. But in recent we saw some positive signs the market is going green from red. I'm not sure if it will stay that way or not. But I'm hoping for the best.
Activity: 182
not always the market will always rise, there will be a time when the market down. and now is the time for crypto to decline. And maybe soon crypto will go back up. That's the market, like a roller coaster.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
That is only partly because of the next day, or a week later, green again.
I suggest you trade for the long term, because for your type like it is not suitable for trading every day.

cheeerrsss
Pages:
Jump to: