Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 8. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
I dont see any misleading information and anomalities around here. What i see is a normal market doing what it is supposed to do. Fluctuation amd volatility is part of it nd we cannot remove that from the market. Ofcourse all of them are alive and moving. Things are just normal dont worry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Correction is what is happening in Cryptocurrency market.  I guess Cryptocurrency market balloon and rise too quickly last year without fundermental factors been the basis for the  rise.  Though bitcoin and other quality coin remain the same value in Cryptocurrency, but fiat conversion has suffered terrible loss!
Activity: 350
Because it is just the trust and expectation of many, they believe that they will succeed in this market by waiting, so day after day everyone watches the price of the coins, hoping for a day. Somehow they will rise sharply

All of us who put investment in crypto are hoping to get the price high and its really frustrating that everyday the price falls down. Let's just hope that in the next month it will rise up again.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
This is just a down time for the crypto market,once this phase is done,there will be a bullish run for the crypto market,so accumulate all you can now
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Today, too, all are red, with a 9% drop in the day, which is a lot. I understand that coins go up and down, but when almost all of them go down, this is not a very good sign.
Activity: 61
The answer is simple to this question. Tryptomer develops, drop out new coins, tested the old participants. The dynamics characteristic of the whole of the developing world. Like you, like, didn't you have any pain growing up? Kriptonite she is as a person, her special approach is needed. And besides, the market is not only falling, but also huge UPS. This should also be borne in mind.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
because the market is falling so it is red. we must wait for the market to stop falling and it will start to grow, then it will be green.
Activity: 40
At the point when Price of any coin go up over and over then it implies individuals are purchasing at each cost of level however this pattern is kept running up to the some fix time or on the best and after that it begin to invert in those days it implies now that is an opportunity to offer the coin and book the benefit in light of the fact that dependably purchaser will purchase the coin and brilliant individuals will book the benefit. That is the reason each coin return and now that session is going.
Activity: 209
I see many individuals dumping their coins since they require cash or there is a crisis that is the reason advertise is down or possibly Bitcoin's cost goes down too wherein Altcoins are excessively reliant with it. Possibly it is simply not a decent planning everytime you were checking coinmarketcap. For me I am not after of the cost since I simply hold every one of my coins until the point that I got a great deal of benefit. On the off chance that you are a merchant at that point checking of costs is extremely an essential issue yet us holders it is only a reward if cost goes up that is the reason we continue holding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
This happens for a variety of reasons .. one of which is the exchanges .. which increased the cost of the listing .. and also, the mass sale of the therium, by the ICO teams ..in this way, there is a sweep, from random people in crypto ..
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
that's economic, if something goes up fastly, down with same speed. and some day everyone get out with their loss and bitcoin shine like a star again...
Activity: 69
too many negative news that make people panic and they quickly sold their bitcoin and after that we can see that the market is still falling too deep without being able to go up again in a short time but maybe people want to invest their money in other programs or coins so they sell their coins and move to other coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The red ink crypt is because they sell crypto currency more than they buy. Everything is very simple.
Curious who sells and why people dont buy?
Obviously, ordinary market participants who do not have a lot of money can not affect the situation.
Therefore, it remains for us to observe how the market is managed by those who have big money.
Activity: 210
Because it is just the trust and expectation of many, they believe that they will succeed in this market by waiting, so day after day everyone watches the price of the coins, hoping for a day. Somehow they will rise sharply
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:
---
I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

welcome to the cryptocurrency world and you have to see this over and over and you could follow what is happening in the market. and if you think this is a good time to buy any coin then do it, don't wait for the price is a start to increase but do it now before its increase. we still have any chance to buy and sell the coins as long as we can see the difference of the price is big so we can take a profit. but always to see and check the price and the chart because this is the important thing that you should do before you buy some coins.

That is correct, there is already plenty of people that are new wondering around and have not seen the previous years of volatility and panics, and manipultations.
Activity: 434
Despite the fact that the same situation is happening now, I hope that soon the crypto market will recover and everything will fall into place, and the market will grow!
Activity: 54
Because now a global financial battle has begun in the world, and people have less confidence in all investment instruments in the world, not just crypto paralysis. But everywhere in the international money transfers around the world is becoming more and more common to use crypto money, and I am confident that this will lead to the recovery of the crypto money markets.
Activity: 101
The market is manipulated. Soon the red market will end and the bulls will return to the market, but before that bitcoin can fall to 4k
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I wish I can go back to March 2018! ETH 845 USD is now a big dream now. This year, the crypt market keeps down day after day. Sometimes it pumps for a very short time and then starts again to go more down than before. Recently bitcoin went to the 8400 USD in a few days, we were seeing the beginning of the bull market. But we did not know the future, that's why we are seeing ETH in 288 USD and we are again in the bearish market. Crypto is too volatile, each moves in crypto does affect on the coin's price.
copper member
Activity: 23
Too many scam coins, and people have grown wary of investing in them.

This is basically what happens.....

1. People invest in scam coins
2. The scammers receive the Eth in exchange for their worthless tokens, and they just want to get rid of the Eth to get real money
3. They are willing to accept well below market-rates as in their minds they will take a hit to get real money out
4. This has a snowball effect as everyone sees the price dropping and they panic sell the eth they hold themselves.
5. Rinse and repeat

The sooner these scam coins can be "purged" the better. Thankfully people are waking up to this, and now do a lot more research and investigation before investing. They want to see full transparency. They want to understand how the tokens work and how the smart contracts behind them work. The industry tends to "self-regulate" over time (a good thing) and we reach a point where investors see an opportunity that is just too good to ignore, and the bull run begins once again.

It's happened before, and it will happen again.....hopefully this time many of the scam coins will be left behind!
Pages:
Jump to: