Pages:
Author

Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day? - page 6. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
Absolutely normal situation with the markets, I do not see anything unusual. Now the summer is over and there will be a new influx of investors. All of them will seek to buy a crypto currency. What do you think will happen to her course?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
This called a downtrend, and it means that every coin is practically in down fall position. Even the coins which are growing during that period of time, usually are lower then position of them before.
www.icovo.co/
The market is waiting for an infusion of new investments with large amounts, in order to obtain a large profit in the future. It is clear that this applies mainly to those who earn a lot and a lot.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I think that market will recover! For no it is smart not to panic and invest only in projects that really worth it. Try OSA DC! Solid project with big partners and post token sale development plan.
Activity: 126
Yes, the market is falling. They say that this recovery can last two years. I do not want to believe in it. I think that until the end of the year there will be growth.
Activity: 378
I believe you can find some really good altcoins in which you can invest now when the market is down. Crypto didn't let me down. I know for sure that the market will recover one day
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
that day still did not end yet!
Sad((
and now, bitcoin's price just half of 12k$
don't know how it's gonna last, but for sure, it might take very long time to get back people's trust
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
There are a lot of altcoins with potentials to actually invest a couple of your bucks. Just do proper research. Imagine WAB doing an X10 in this bearish market. Imagine how far its gonna go in the bull market
Activity: 98
Because in last time all was green. This is how the market works. It can not be always good and profitable, sometimes is bad and red. Now is red but in next days should be green, just wait
Activity: 29
Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

https://i.imgur.com/iNcDmVL.png

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

It is because the market always fluctuates and that we should not worry about it as it is completely normal. Every downtime in the market comes market growth which is what we all wanted in the first place. We should not worry as everh market experiences this kind of anomalities, we should continue to support crypto despite these changes.
Activity: 364
If you want the money of people then you must be the one who gives them the best vision of the future. Where they earn a lot of profit with there money and there was a time when crypto makes it happen.
That was the golden era of this marketplace and now its falling day by day for some scams coins and some bad icos project in this market. That things just ruined the market very badly they took lots of money of the investor and they just have gone and there are also many red coins in this marketplace and the number is rising with effect a very bad.
Activity: 157
Perhaps because it is an inevitable step of any market. Most likely, this is followed by market growth.
Activity: 352

Well the happenings is not new as this is the way the market usually behave. Sometime it goes down and the other time of goes up. The difference in the movement is called returns on investment. This movement is also one of the reasons why most investors invest in cryptocurrencies because it is volatile and volatility increases your chances of making huge profit most especially if you study the market very well
Peoples are selling and selling because the markets are relatively down. Peoples do not want to get their bitcoin in low position so they sell and wait for buy back.
Activity: 336
Well where to start I don’t know there was golden era of this marketplace when people love to invest in that marketplace and they are very crazy about this coins and also love there coins as well but the time has changed now and its give lots of shock to its investor there are many investors who are just left this precious marketplace where they income a lots of money. There are lots of reason behind this fall one of the main reason is there are many red marks coin in this market which hampers the market very badly and many people lost there all money in investing in this cheat coins and almost every day new coins are coming in this market which hampers the stability of this marketplace and also many icos cheat project are also included to fall this wonderful marketplace.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The market of crypto is always volatile. With this you need to accept, sometimes possible price reductions, but over time, in any case, it restores its growth and income to investors
Activity: 378
I think this is absolutely normal situation in the crypto market. Now, crypto fluctuations are normal, you just do not need to rush into selling during the fall of coins.
Activity: 280
Personally, I believe that such a decline in prices in the crypto market is temporary. In any case, within a few months, he will recover.
Activity: 420
I believe that there are different factors. Including temporary correction of the market, it is also necessary to take into account the actions of speculators who wanted to make quick money.
Activity: 153
It is typical for the digital currencies market to encounter shaky decreases. Digital forms of money are constantly influenced by the negative news and in addition government choices. So what you ought to do when request is down ought to be hodl and hold up until the point that the conversion scale rise once more.
Pages:
Jump to: