Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market so sluggish? - page 2. (Read 2209 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 02:00:08 AM
Eversince this cryptocurrency has been created the prices of each coin is swinging up and down. Sometimes it will go down the hole and sometimes goes up the sky. This is a very volatile currency, so don't be an easy panic person it might get you into trouble. But on the bright side this is the right time for the investors to buy and hodl.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:55:00 AM
I do not understand panic so, everyone knows when the criterion is controlled by whales waiting for the price to rise to the level that they need. Do not need to sell your coins, wait a few months and everything will be fine.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 11:45:38 PM
Cryptocurrency market is based on theory is depending with demand and supply on the market, might market being slow because not too high volume transaction that occured on the market, a lot of people are afraid to invest now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 11, 2018, 05:58:24 PM
It is very clear why this is happening, after the bubble at the end of the year of 2017 people began losing confidence in cryptocurrencies especially those that only entered in this market to speculate with the price and that lost a great deal of their capital, you need to understand that investors invest an amount of money that probably took them years to save and if you lose it then you're not going to get that amount of money in just a few months and even if you could many people will choose not to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:54:49 PM
There is a global mistake, so it will be most logical to wait for the economies to arrive and there will be good days for the investors who know not to wait.
The wide crypto correction is making the economic system of crypto going down. It happens that ETF came into an action and make start of slowering down the market price and it's getting worst seeing more declines occur. May we could see pumps once it settle down and can't be sure when exactly.

Then definitely this is particularly the time to buy some altcoins due to the price is going down. Hopefully, after this ETF action everything could come back to its higher value so that we can regain our losses.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
September 11, 2018, 04:50:07 PM
There is a global mistake, so it will be most logical to wait for the economies to arrive and there will be good days for the investors who know not to wait.
The wide crypto correction is making the economic system of crypto going down. It happens that ETF came into an action and make start of slowering down the market price and it's getting worst seeing more declines occur. May we could see pumps once it settle down and can't be sure when exactly.
Activity: 350
September 11, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
in my opinion, the current state of the market exists thanks to the artificial manipulation of large whales. Apparently panic among ordinary users achieves those goals that are delivered by large whales. Everyone sells at cheap prices and this is a big mistake.
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 03:10:31 PM
Activity: 310
September 11, 2018, 03:06:47 PM
Almost everyone has a fear of entering Bitcoin and as many people are still standing outside to see the development of it. Every day we need more technology and new development to improve people and life. Bitcoin is serving our economic development, and we do not have to serve Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:47:58 PM
We have two exits as usually.  Cheesy Crypto industry is bubble and we wait when it booom. Or crypto industry is a fantastic and we wait which island we can buy. You can choose any option. But I'd like second
For me, cryptocurrency is a fairy tale. With its help, I managed to achieve many goals and earn enough money)
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 10:27:12 AM
I am completely convinced that someone manipulates the market. The market has long been independent of various kinds of news, just someone took possession of it and plays in its favor.
That's for sure, this market has long been manipulated and this is the game of whales. They are always profitable when the market up or down, we are in their play
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 10:22:25 AM
I'm sure that someone is manipulating the crypto currency market. The market has not reacted to various news for a long time, so the market is at the bottom, because it is not allowed to develop.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 10:11:35 AM
the market is moving slowly now I think because the correction is happening.
if we see in 2017 there is a pump all over the alt coin and I think this year will be the effect that happened in 2017.
If your forecasts are correct then perhaps the end of this year, the price of the coins will once again grow, so buy now, and wait for the end of 2018, the past will repeat and they I will become a millionaire
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 11, 2018, 01:45:50 AM
No. It's not a bubble. Just after a serious adjustment of exchange rates, investors, especially large ones, took a wait-and-see position. I think in the near future will begin quotations of all cryptocurrencies.

Actually it is fine to refer to the market phase as a bubble,,, real estate markets have frequent bubbles, as the same with developing markets, where growth is very big but contractions are also quite extreme. This is why people invest in small economies and things like real estate to get the big gains, and exit before the bubble pops, and enter again when the bubble is growing.

Wait for the next bubble, everyone!
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 01:25:44 AM
I think the market will always be slow when there is no signal for smart money to enter the market. We are still in a downtrend and someone entering any position in the market today. I think the exchange rate is very slow, because there are no good investors, no there are investors who dare to buy again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 12:37:22 AM
I am completely convinced that someone manipulates the market. The market has long been independent of various kinds of news, just someone took possession of it and plays in its favor.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 10, 2018, 11:06:43 PM
the market is moving slowly now I think because the correction is happening.
if we see in 2017 there is a pump all over the alt coin and I think this year will be the effect that happened in 2017.
Activity: 121
September 10, 2018, 10:56:34 PM
No. It's not a bubble. Just after a serious adjustment of exchange rates, investors, especially large ones, took a wait-and-see position. I think in the near future will begin quotations of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 02:44:44 PM
The market is sluggish because people have lost confidence in the cryptocurrency. A lot of people lost money, everybody knows that. It will take a lot of effort to lure the crowd. This requires a lot of time, perhaps more than one year.
of course the current situation is very bad, But on the other hand people themselves are to blame for their oversight. Always talked about the fact that the crypto currency is a huge risk, but for some reason, many users rushed to invest their funds in late 2017. I know that some even sold their personal homes, just to buy Bitcoin.
I completely agree with you too, because before you do any actions in the crypto-currency business, you had to first think, And then take any action. In any case, I was advised to invest in crypto currency only those funds that I will not be hard to lose, in case of negative developments.
Activity: 504
August 31, 2018, 01:47:25 PM
The market is sluggish because people have lost confidence in the cryptocurrency. A lot of people lost money, everybody knows that. It will take a lot of effort to lure the crowd. This requires a lot of time, perhaps more than one year.
of course the current situation is very bad, But on the other hand people themselves are to blame for their oversight. Always talked about the fact that the crypto currency is a huge risk, but for some reason, many users rushed to invest their funds in late 2017. I know that some even sold their personal homes, just to buy Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: