Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market so sluggish? - page 3. (Read 2209 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
The market is sluggish because people have lost confidence in the cryptocurrency. A lot of people lost money, everybody knows that. It will take a lot of effort to lure the crowd. This requires a lot of time, perhaps more than one year.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
The crypto-currency market is not sluggish ,but simply many crypto-currencies are at the bottom of their exchange rate, soon this rate will grow again and then there will be more movement.
Activity: 41
August 19, 2018, 12:51:01 AM
Each time we have fallen from a lesser height. Think about it as a tuning fork sine wave. The first wave is the largest so the rise and falls are the fastest. And as the height of the rise and falls decreases but frequency stays the same the amount dropped over time will be less. The next rise and fall will be even less exiting then this one because the amplitude should be less.
Activity: 33
August 19, 2018, 12:50:51 AM
Markets have gone down to very low levels with fierce sales, but the advice I can give you is not to upset yourself and you are protecting the crypt money in your hands. These balances will not go to the state of the situation, but the temporary market will return to the market as a result of this temporary situation.
Activity: 50
August 19, 2018, 12:44:38 AM
I read many crypto trading groups that say bitcoin will continue to fall, and that means ethereum will continue to fall. but if you hold back for the long term it's better to just relax
Activity: 45
August 18, 2018, 07:13:23 PM
Most people think it's really a bubble. But do not think so, because cryptocurrency is a new round of development of civilization.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 08:49:00 AM
I think the reason for this is because of the news spreading around the market, price manipulation and the rate at which investors panic sell rather than holding and buying more. I believe if there is a higher demand for crypto, the market will show some positive sign of growth and before the end of the year, the price will be reasonable enough to make good profit.
Activity: 92
August 07, 2018, 08:44:46 AM
The trend in the cryptocurrency market is influenced by many factors, such as news, hackers, entrepreneurs, but I think the biggest cause of these panic may come from the control of whales!
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 07, 2018, 08:33:58 AM
After the last pump investor is now withdrawing their investment and waiting for the right moment to position their money. Watch how the market behaves for the llast week. The major players are trying to hold their resistance. Means traders are riding the waves and making small money. While big investors are waiting for a big drop to position for the bull run.
Activity: 16
August 07, 2018, 08:27:55 AM
I guess the price were just to high, lot's of projects that dind't bring anything to the table were hugely overpriced. Prices had to come down.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 04:28:04 PM
There is no bubble and stop discussing it already. It's summer now, all people are resting and that's why the market is so sluggish. Look at the Internet at what time periods the biggest price jumps occur.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 10:02:37 AM
There are probably too many people withdrawing from the market today, so the market is constantly going down, not growing up, so we can see that today the investment in altcoin is always losses
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
August 04, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
Because when ETF rejected and bitcoin price going downward https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
Well This is only one application and SEC postponed the time of consideration of other applications to September, so now we can see how people, who though that it would be tothemoon, they are selling their tokens. So it looks like this is just panic sell and huge manipulations.
I think that was a part of the plan. Whales want that people will nervous about future and that's why we see some fear news on market. Price go down, again.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
We really don't know what's the reason behind this crazy trend happen. Isn't the way it looks like compared into last year event which could bring crypto into viral in all medias and also it catch the eyes of multi-millionaire. It is also the reason why people loss their money due to the interest of getting rich quick.
Activity: 75
August 04, 2018, 09:02:21 AM
There are many reasons for the downturn in the market. The main reason is that there is not a lot of money to enter, maybe only when the whales enter, there will be more players to enter.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 08:26:48 AM
I heard about "ghost month" that affects the market. Yes, for almost half year we see market is bleeding and it will continue because of the effect of what they called "ghost month"
Activity: 171
August 04, 2018, 07:58:25 AM
I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?
I do not think ETH will have a second time back to 350. The market is having better sound in about 10 days. Although it has more modest growth than April. But the market tends to grow in Q3. I am more optimistic in September - October and above all, the backward awareness and weak psychology from investors are hurting the market and greatly influencing the trend.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 07:30:24 AM
I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?
It's because there are no major catalyst and alot of FUDs. As well as though people who just get in the really highs were not that positive or hesitant to go back. You may also add alot of scams and deregulations

Even with a lot of good news for the market, with the weak buying power and the fear of investors making the market unlikely to recover in the near future, it shows that sharks still can controls the market even though it has reached hundreds of billions of dollar
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:09:09 AM
Because many investors are blindly investing, when they see the market fall, most people will choose panic selling! This will let the market continue to fall!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 04, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
It's because there are no major catalyst and alot of FUDs. As well as though people who just get in the really highs were not that positive or hesitant to go back. You may also add alot of scams and deregulations
Pages:
Jump to: