Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market so sluggish? - page 5. (Read 2209 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
What's with the bubble? The bubble swells up sharply and quickly, then blows away even faster. It's not like cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 02:04:00 PM
The market went too much high last year. I think that is the reason why now the market is very slow. I remember a saying " If the speed is too high, definitely it could be a slope". Even we think that was a peak, actually crypto was in a slope.
Activity: 67
July 30, 2018, 11:05:53 AM
cryptocurrency is a very unstable market that makes it less suitable for those who want to invest in a stable revenue-generating sector. Speculation about the purchase and sale of Bitcoin affects the supply and demand of cryptocurrency which ultimately affects the price.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
July 30, 2018, 11:00:10 AM
Because investors are always afraid. They suffered a huge loss when the bitcoin price slid from 19800$ to 6,000$. Their psychology is still that bitcoin prices will plunge to 2000-3000$ so the market is gloomy and can not go up.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 30, 2018, 10:33:27 AM
why everyone should panic when prices go down? is not this a golden moment to take advantage, is not it a moemen to buy as many coins as possible, I believe in the coins I invest so I never feel panicked when the price goes down, because then I can take a position before the price actually rises high
Activity: 23
July 27, 2018, 10:53:06 PM
All the hype has to die before it can organically grow again. And that growth will be slow. As it grows it might gain hype and those weak hands will be back looking to throw dumb money again.

But the bubble of 2017 is the exception. Not the rule.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:58:04 PM
I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?
For now the market is recovering steadily so am sure thinks might just pickup before the end of the year as most are predicting 1k plus on ETH

Sluggish market is the effect of more panic investors, and more day traders played along with the current outbreak of sudden price increase, so generally it really depends on how each and everyone figure out their current holdings. There's lots of trader engaged themselves in the current fluctuations, making their coins as a tool for growing their holdings that could attract possible traders to bid for investing new holdings.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
July 27, 2018, 07:36:17 PM
I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?
For now the market is recovering steadily so am sure thinks might just pickup before the end of the year as most are predicting 1k plus on ETH
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 07:11:26 PM
The market become sluggish because many of the investors sell and trade their altcoins for the price of the crypto is becoming all green right now that is why the price in the market is becoming volatile it is because of the investors that are selling and trading their altcoins. The price in the crypto market is becoming good, if the price pump then there are many who will sell and trade their altcoins, but if the price is dump then there are many who will invest because many can buy and they can afford the price if it is pump then no one will buy cause some of the investors cannot afford or there money is not enough to buy some altcoins. That is why some other people wait for the price to dump so that they can afford the price and there money is enough to buy some altcoins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 21, 2018, 12:23:59 AM

a lot of FUD in the past months on crypto world,
so, investors still think twice before decided to buy again,,
but, don't worry everything will be go to the right directions my friend,,
Activity: 359
July 20, 2018, 09:57:00 PM
now all altcoin market is moving to bitcoin market, its too risky now or next week to buy altcoin, bitcoin price is struggling at 7500 $, when it hit 7600 $ or more easily can hit 8000$ in two weeks thats my prediction
Activity: 44
July 20, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

Market started declining in late December when Bitcoin crossed 19k USD and we have been witnessing a major correction since that time. if I recall quite well ether touched $1,397 on Jan 14th 2018 and since then it is yet to recover.There are people who bought at $1397 and they're holding while some have sold off.The current sluggish market or bearish market is because confidence in the market has crashed and more weak hands never stop selling.
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 20, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
There's many reason why the market declining like other said panic selling is the one that cause of declining and many fud news that will affect the price or demand in crypto market.
Activity: 73
July 20, 2018, 05:57:52 PM
Because now this season and all traders are resting.  Cool Usually, active trading on the crypto currency market begins in August-September.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 20, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
Because everyone is afraid of the market collapse, because most investors do not understand the cryptocurrency market, blind investment, but when the market declines, these investors will choose panic selling, and ultimately lead to continued market downturn!
Activity: 58
July 20, 2018, 09:23:22 AM
Because we are lacking volume. The major reason for the price to go the way we want is the decent movement of volume which refers to the interests and beliefs that people have in the market.
However, its turning good this wek. I think we are about to have better volume and better price.

p/s the person above me spams like everywhere
copper member
Activity: 196
July 20, 2018, 09:17:56 AM
The market will go through cycles, what you own is still what you own. I think its good to research into a bit of ICOs that are promising for the future.
Here are a few great options.
TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 05:39:04 PM
The behavior of people affects the cryptocurrency market first of all. Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. Now the market is not sluggish, but the price gaining momentum for further movement. Wait.
I do not agree with you a little, because only certain coins are a soap bubble. So it can be said about Bitcoin, but not about those coins that represent certain services or goods for society. Proceeding from this, it is the demand and benefit for humanity that determines the prospects of each crypto currency.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 04:10:10 PM
the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and this feature distinguishes all young actively growing markets. do not panic, understand that this is a very good way to increase your capital by investing in promising altcoins by buying them at the bottom. follow the bitcoin exchange rate there are opinions that it is planned to send$5000
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
July 08, 2018, 01:34:45 PM
One of many reasons that why the market is falling is that some countries are banning cryptocurrencies which really affected the price of cryptocurrencies. Second is that cryptocurrency is highly volatile market which makes it less suitable for those who want to invest in a stable income offering sector. The speculations on the buying and selling of Bitcoin affect the supply and demand of cryptocurrencies which ultimately affects the price.
Pages:
Jump to: