Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market so sluggish? - page 7. (Read 2209 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
June 29, 2018, 01:48:36 PM
I guess all the whales are busy watching the world cup, perhaps we need to wait a few weeks before the big investors join in and raise the markets again. This is a temporary sluggish period, a return to normal will soon resume
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 10:32:25 AM
are you just experiencing slow trading in crypto currency? I am sure you are a beginner.
you aggravate it with panic. it will make matters worse
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:21:04 AM
This is indeed not good, but nevertheless it hasn't yet determined that crypto is getting drowned and has no good future, I think in essence here is that crypto is in a lot of attacks and then it shines again. Still believing that the cryptocurrency still has a good future that in the future will get a lot of good greeting, further than a lot of certain negative actions such as scams etc.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:20:05 AM
I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?

Stay calm dude. This trend is normal for BTC. This downtrend which is more than 70% of ATH is not the first time. And even not the worst one. This is the nature of low volume markets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 08:04:47 AM
Easy question: No demand because of doubt!
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 07:57:09 AM
I do not think you need to panic because of the recent situation of market because this will only help you to take wrong decisions that may be at very big loss rather be patient because the market will recover and the price will be high again. I do not see any bubble coming because crypto is not a bubble. I think some of the things affecting the price of crypto is price manipulation by those that have highest shares in the coin and secondly, those that sell because they panic.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 29, 2018, 07:37:18 AM
Market is always going to be sluggish when there is no signal for smart moneys to enter the market. We are still in a downtrend and anyone entering any position in the market right now is simply gambling and should be ready to accept the consequences if the market should go lower. Smart moneys wait for the best signal, and since whales are the ones who call the shot, no one would want to be the victim of their manipulations. So, it is better to always try to stay safe than to stay sorry, which obviously explains the present volume in the market as to how low it has become.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 29, 2018, 07:03:50 AM
I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?

the bubble has already come! that is why the prices are still going down. it is the bubbles bursting now that you are seeing. the problem is that instead of price going down as fast as it went up, the drop is being slowed down a lot and that makes it last much longer.

for example instead of ETH going back down to $100 in 2 months, it is taking 8-9 months maybe a year to get there.
but there are smaller altcoins that had to go down to something like $1 from $50 and they did that in about 3 weeks. and because of that these coins are not rising up. we had one a couple of days ago that went up from $1 to something about $20 just because it had its dumping phase finished.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 29, 2018, 05:37:51 AM
Maybe if there's a whale who can admit that he's doing this manipulation we can answer this last question of yours, but since we don't have any idea maybe the only thing that we can do right now is assess and speculate if the trend will continue to fall or it will bounce back again, currently ETH is losing some more value 417$ almost nearing to what you expect, two things can be done, keep buying or stay away, this time it's between real investors and the risk takers to decide whether to keep chasing or stop for a while.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 05:24:57 AM
If you have weak nerves you do not need to go every day and check the market. The summer period over the past few years is constantly showing a collapse. But it's not just the holiday season. According to some experts, the price of bitcoin and the market as a whole is very strongly tied to bitcoin futures. Whales for a long time without profit will not sit - waiting for another crash and after takeoff. We fix the profit and leave before the new takeoff. So follow the dynamics and make the right conclusions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 04:49:17 AM
Now most people panic, they all lose and do not know how it will end. Yes the price of the air is about 400 dollars, but  it is acceptable to continue to keep their investments, and the meaning is to go out with a mass loss.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 04:28:36 AM
panic is a natural thing for investors who first experienced adverse conditions in the market, we can only predict about the price and I think there is a possibility for ETH price drops to $ 350 but that possibility is low for me, maybe bubbles broke this time but I think it will come,  and it will be bigger than previous bubbles, FUD is the main reason for the fall in prices in recent months, I can only suggest you keep calm and Hodl
Activity: 78
June 29, 2018, 04:07:44 AM
Yes, the market is very sluggish. A lot of money is not in the cryptocurrency. I think Bitcoin will continue to decline.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 03:50:29 AM
I think that volatiles chart are make some of us start to confuse. Like or not this is how the decentralised market are work, we cant control the price or something. No one know ETH will reach 350 or can rise up to 1000, but I hope that this years the price will be litle bit more stable than before. For me it is just like the effect of huge pump last year, the price are make dip correction.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
June 29, 2018, 03:45:19 AM
A combination of market manipulation by big money and whales, weak hands, too many scam/pump and dump coins, and FUD.
Indeed, and result is dumping market. Its ok to panic, but don't make any decision without analysing the market. This will not last forever and a bull market will be created again by the whales so small investors will come in. Sad to see the market situation right now, better not to look at it evert single minute.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 03:34:48 AM
The market is really stopping and the people are worried about these times. Nobody makes moves to revive the market. The pregnancies that have to be done are late. I hope to have a breakthrough in a short time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 03:28:25 AM
i think if BTC keeps bleeding, ETH will really go down to $350. But so far, ETH maintains its price well. At least keeps $400, although BTC is $6000.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
June 28, 2018, 03:50:21 PM
The massive btc dumps seem to have stop for now, but at the same time there's no buying pressure meaning we don't have any upward movements, because of this we're now in some some sort of 'sluggish/boring phase' where nothing's happening in the market, just minor fluctuations here and there.

ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
maybe, maybe not.
Activity: 77
June 28, 2018, 03:26:20 PM
Now no one knows the exact reasons, but perhaps this is due to the fact that it is summer and many people are resting on their dachas or fly to different countries.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
June 28, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

This has been happening since Bitcoin has come out. If you go back and look, Bitcoin hit almost $1300 and then dropped all the way back down to almost $220 before finally climbing back up and then hit almost $20k. So, It's pretty much typical. A little bit of manipulation is the cause.
Pages:
Jump to: