Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market so sluggish? - page 6. (Read 2209 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:54:38 PM
The behavior of people affects the cryptocurrency market first of all. Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. Now the market is not sluggish, but the price gaining momentum for further movement. Wait.
Activity: 33
July 02, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
Wish we we just dump below 5k and get over with
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
July 02, 2018, 04:27:53 PM
Basic reason for market sluggishness was low volume, second factor was panic selling by new and enthusiastic investors, third factor was the conservative behavior of serious investors and stake holders may be because they wanted to find the exact bottom or were scared of regulation stuff before taking any new entry, i think most of the fud has gone from the market and we will start to see reversal of market from here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 02, 2018, 04:23:09 PM
Crypto market is very volatile. You knew it when you went into it. Or did you think that everything here is growing? All win and no one loses? For someone to earn, someone must lose!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
July 02, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?

The value of Ethereum could do if the entire market falls further but it's natural for that to happen

Bubble coming? It's likely already popped hence the current bear market scenario
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 02, 2018, 02:33:38 AM
The demand for cryptocurrencies is diminish and that is why we are having "a sluggish market" if we having so many of this attack and cryptocurrencies still remains strong then I believe that the future is bright.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 02, 2018, 02:16:49 AM
Why panic when it is clear the market is  been driven  by whales who come in to drive prices to the level that interest them. I will urge you to continue to hold your ether or other cryptocurrencies and wait till some few months, things will turn to normal.
Yes, the only concern anyone can do is to learn how they can get the best out of the market rather than being a victim of whales’ manipulation. So far, the market has gotten terribly bad and it may even go down the more, but rather than panic because of that, one can use it as a means to get the best value and hold on to it patiently.

At least, holding the dip is far better than holding right from when the drop started at the peak. This market may seem like so sluggish but not for all the people who are trading with skills. Yes, if trade with skills and know what we are doing in the name of trading then there will be no issues about sluggish market conditions.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
July 01, 2018, 07:26:48 PM
This is what happens when all the newbies leaves and veterans stays.
Experience traders will still find ways to make money from these drops, if someone is losing money then of cause someone else is making out of it.

Market is sluggish but you can still make money.
Activity: 252
July 01, 2018, 07:14:05 PM
I think that many people were also nervous about the constant decline in prices recently. But I do not see any reason to panic. After such a strong price increase in 2017, correction is necessary. In summer, active trading is lower and I think that we will not see a strong price increase. We can only wait.
Throughout the first months of 2018, amid the volatility and rebound, investors turned to Bitcoin as a safe haven. With the highest liquidity and the highest volume in the global market, Bitcoin has been able to maintain its stability while many other digital coins have fallen freely. Most properties have fallen more than 80% from its unprecedented highs, and have struggled to follow the gains in the Bitcoin couple.
Activity: 350
July 01, 2018, 05:01:56 PM
I think that many people were also nervous about the constant decline in prices recently. But I do not see any reason to panic. After such a strong price increase in 2017, correction is necessary. In summer, active trading is lower and I think that we will not see a strong price increase. We can only wait.
The confidence of investors in the cryptocurrency market has diminished dramatically in the past few months as the entire cryptocurrency market plummets so it takes time to regain confidence in investors. I think in the late months of 2018 will be the decisive stage of the future of the cryptocurrency market in the coming years.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 03:54:52 PM
Due to the lack of confidence in the market today because they do not want to be in a down market condition and remain patient and waiting for a good price, there is nothing to worry about in principle the market will experience ups and downs. then it will not continue to grow and spoil the greedy people, the journey will not continue like this then enjoy the rest of the bear market, there is only the advantage to buy cheaply, is not a disaster.
Activity: 216
Best solution for smart cities
July 01, 2018, 01:25:21 PM
I think this always happens if the market has touched ATH, the market will recover but not in the near future. If you want to invest in the long term then now is the right time to enter the market.
Activity: 39
July 01, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
Because of the huge rise in dec
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
July 01, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
I was panicked for the first time. The entire market is declining. ETH will reach 350 US dollars?
The first few days of the market made me panic. I dare not use funds. Is the bubble really coming? Or other reasons affect market prices? Does anyone know why this is?
Common question would be asked by those people who are new into this very volatile market which it isnt really surprising on my part to see this one.
As of writing ETH is on $450 and anytime it can decline or rise up its price and so as with bitcoin too but the question is on when? Well, no one really knows on what would happen on next minute,hours,days,weeks or months or years. Market can be volatile in an instant or would somehow moving on sideways.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
July 01, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
The bubble already came and there is really no need for anyone to be panicking for no reason at all.
As far as I am concerned right now, we are still in the corrective phase and the bear trend is still on. When we get to see cases like this, it is normal to see the movement to keep getting sluggish as we keep moving down, most especially when there is uncertainty and it is normal.

As long as there is a signal to detect some activity, it would be normal to see how market movement will increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
June 30, 2018, 10:54:25 AM
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 10:36:20 AM
Here is one logical explanation. In the summer, everyone is resting and withdrawing money from the cryptocurrency. Look at the charts of many years in the summer is always reduced the price of stock or altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

The reason why market is so sluggish now is that people are not transacting in the BTC because you may send or receive either BTC 148 or BTC legacy. And imagine the coin that you are holding becomes worthless tomorrow. So people are waiting to see what happens. If one BTC is not moving then it will be so sluggish
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 29, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Although I am familiar with this kind of bad market situations, the last prices made me a little bit upset, BUT! I did not panic!

In my opinion, all to do is just waiting for better prices, that's all! Good luck!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
June 29, 2018, 03:03:32 PM
Many FUD in the recent past, there is no growth - no FOMO, summer Wink. There are many assumptions above. Very few know the true reason, and here it will not be said.
Pages:
Jump to: