Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 8. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 08:29:54 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular and famous of all time since this is the cryptocurrencies come out that's why altcoin is become a followers of the bitcoin thats why it's legit superior of all coins and so many trader and investor are take bitcoin it's because of a good potential of the profit
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 06:20:50 AM
Because bitcoin is globally recognized throughout the world and that way many investors adopt it and  invest their money instead of putting it in the bank.And the demand of bitcoin makes the price soo high and of course the low supply the big possibilities to make its value grow up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:51:56 AM
The price is always regulated because of the supply and demand that control the price. The most profitable are now in bitcoin, so the demand among investors for it is high
Agreed. And despite the continued decline in the market, the bitcoin dominance index is growing. Of all the coins on the market now most of the positions open is associated with bitcoin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 05:46:26 AM
The price is always regulated because of the supply and demand that control the price. The most profitable are now in bitcoin, so the demand among investors for it is high
Activity: 459
September 16, 2018, 05:35:51 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
The price of bitcoin we see now is not low, but it has been nine years. It uses time and action to convince more and more people to accept it,  its price increase is a must. If you can spend 10 years on one thing, then you will definitely achieve excellent results in this field.BTC used time to prove its value to everyone.
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 05:29:36 AM
bitcoin is a benchmark value for all altcoin prices, so it's natural that bitcoin dominance reaches 55% in marketcap crypto.is of course because bitcoin is the first digital currency and a pioneer for all crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 05:28:45 AM
To my mind 6000$ is too much and 50%+ of domination is something what should be changed in future. We MUST have more instruments for difersification, current situation should be improved
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 16, 2018, 05:25:21 AM
I don't know why the price of Bitcoin is so high, maybe it's very high, because the market for Bitcoin is so limited that people would rather save Bitcoin than sell it, so the price of Bitcoin becomes very expensive. This is my opinion.
Well, if you gonna compare the orice of bitcoin compared to the others coins, bitcoin is the highest among the rest, maybe because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrent and a lot of people are now investing in it so the price is continuously increasing.
Activity: 78
September 16, 2018, 05:22:33 AM
Not any longer. Bitcoin is on drawback now. The higher request of bitcoin leads higher supply of it required. The tycoons are much into bitcoin and altcoin and they want to make colossal benefit from it.
Activity: 361
September 16, 2018, 12:43:26 AM
I don't know why the price of Bitcoin is so high, maybe it's very high, because the market for Bitcoin is so limited that people would rather save Bitcoin than sell it, so the price of Bitcoin becomes very expensive. This is my opinion.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 16, 2018, 12:37:57 AM
I think this is because the bitcoin is the first coins there. with a very limited amount, then many people will race to get it. and this will make the price becomes prohibitive.
Activity: 361
September 16, 2018, 12:23:10 AM
It can be said that the investment demand, demand rules, more demand prices rise. Most business tycoons and entertainers are aware of Bitcoin and invest a lot of money because of its high demand and short supply, and therefore price fluctuations.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 14, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
I would not say that it is high, high it was when it cost twenty thousand dollars. And now it's all cheaper and cheaper, you can wait until it will cost a thousand dollars and buy it.
Activity: 756
September 14, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
of course this is because bitcoin is the first digital currency, and bitcoin is a benchmark value for all altcoin prices, so it's natural that bitcoin dominance reaches 55% in the crypto marketcap
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 01:15:09 PM
Because Bitcoin is the leading coin in many ways. It has the largest capitalization, and the level of support for this coin is much higher than any other.
Activity: 114
September 14, 2018, 08:15:45 AM
Bitcoin was the first and because of that it earned its price while any other coins just born. And it keeps to be popular so the status leads to this high price.
Activity: 35
September 14, 2018, 08:12:11 AM
Because bitcoin is the trend of the market with blockchain technology, people are very confident in bitcoin. People trust and rely on Bitcoin more than any of the altcoins.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 14, 2018, 08:05:15 AM
Those prices that we see now on the market are quite acceptable for the situation with the current reality while there are no accepted ETFs and there is nothing global, but as soon as global integration begins you will be very much surprised by the amount of money that bitcoin will cost.
Activity: 532
September 14, 2018, 08:03:09 AM
The high price of bitcoin can be called only if you bought it for $ 1500. Then the price really is very high. But if you bought in January, then for you it is very low.
Activity: 66
September 14, 2018, 08:01:05 AM
Why the price of Bitcoin is so high-the question is quite difficult. I can say one thing: Bitcoin was one of the first cryptocurrencies, and It is popular.

Bitcoin has a high price because of the large demand and limited supply. I think that is what makes the price even higher. If demand is increasing and continuing, surely in the future bitcoin will have a very high value.

Yes and this is the right time now to buy since bitcoin price is still reachable and not expensive. I am hoping the price will rise and will give us good profit soon
Pages:
Jump to: