Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 44. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
Dear friend, the price of Bitcoin is so high due to the fact that it is a strong and stable coin. Everyone is discussing the price of Bitcoin as never before, around the passions. There are many factors that affect the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 27, 2018, 03:47:16 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
I will tell you about some reasons, the fact that the bitcoin was become the first crypto in the cryptocurrency's history. that means a lot of the demand gets centralized into the bitcoin.
The second caused by the fixed supply of the bitcoin. There are more adoptions to the bitcoin itself to pump the bitcoin's price.
with developments in Bitcoin that have been upgraded from the beginning to good enough to bring Bitcoin into such a high price. no wonder if indeed for the development of coins will greatly affect the price. such as Bitcoin which has considerable support and influence its development to keep on increasing.
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
I think it would be not good if the price of the bitcoin is not high because when there are times that the bitcoin fluctuates it's have a very big rate of lossing. this is only my opinion amd if you have something to say that could be widen my knowledge about this topic it is okay.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:10:14 AM
Because anybody using it and wanted to trade it with other altcoins, that's why bitcoin price is so high.
Activity: 142
June 27, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
Now the price of bitcoin is far from high - it's time to buy and wait for a profit. Constant swings and fluctuations in prices give everyone a good time to earn.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 03:02:43 AM
Bitcoin is the first, and the father of all coins. I think it is normal that Bitcoin has a high price. The birth of altcoin comes next because of the flaws of Bitcoin. Because competition is being made, Bitcoin is being push up to have a high price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 02:39:54 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

In my opinion, these are the factors that affect the market price of Bitcoin:

1. It is the first cryptocurrency, created by the father of cryptocurrency, Satoshi (if satoshi is a single person)
2. Popularity
3. It's the nearest currency to dollar
4. Law of demand and supply
5. Investors
6. Reputation
Where is the factor related to technical issues? I mean hacker attacks and many other technical problems with services which possess Bitcoin. Stolen coins at last time brought failed prices on the market.
Activity: 299
June 26, 2018, 10:04:45 AM
Bitcoin is very spreading and the world's famous coin, because bitcoin is the very first created cryptocurrency (mother of crypto). I think everyone knows about it
Activity: 45
June 26, 2018, 10:01:38 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
Yes, mostly it's because it's first coin and been in crypytoworld longest. Also dev S.Nakomoto left and there is no chance of dumping it. So Bitcoin was used longest of rest coins.
Activity: 109
June 26, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
Bitcoin is now no more than a brand in the world of crypto currency. In terms of technology, there are already more promising coins, but people are willing to pay for the brand
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
The price of bitcoin today is not as high as you think, it seems to me that today it is necessary to spend bitcoin purchases as if this is a sale, just think how quickly bitcoin becomes cheaper today, do you think this is forever? Do not make me laugh.
Activity: 196
June 26, 2018, 09:57:47 AM
Bitcoin now is also one of the primary currencies in world. Its popularity is growing large.People want to invest in bitcoin and in simple i would say its brand which gives great return on investment.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
Because bitcoin is at the heart of the technology age, it is the start of 4.0 technology in the future. So companies are pushing for bitcoin investment, which has made bitcoin prices rise dramatically over the past 10 years.
In addition, bitcoin is one of the first coins, which began to receive investments long ago. That in principle can explain any its cost.

I am not expecting more than 15.000 USD price of bitcoin this year. once the first quarter of the year ends we will definitely have the sweetness of bitcoin in the market.
That is why i am collecting and holding more of this coin target price this year is 10-15 thousands of U.S. Dollar.
Activity: 54
June 26, 2018, 08:53:46 AM
We must understand that bitcoin is the first and original project that changed the world. Therefore, the price will always be maximum. Many people except him know nothing more in the crypto-world.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 08:53:16 AM
Nowadays most people start using cryptocurrency with bitcoin, because some of them are not even aware if there are other crypto coins, so they all go into bitcoin, so Bitcoin is called the king of world cryptocurrency which is popular in the world.
Activity: 205
June 26, 2018, 08:48:02 AM
Bitcoin has a unique technology, so the price for it is completely justified. Soon it will cost even more.
Activity: 53
June 26, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
Bitcoin's market is very high. It gives confidence. It's also the most pop and best quality coin in the crypto world. Altcoin can be converted into Bitcoine by investing.
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 08:03:16 AM
Because bitcoin is at the heart of the technology age, it is the start of 4.0 technology in the future. So companies are pushing for bitcoin investment, which has made bitcoin prices rise dramatically over the past 10 years.
In addition, bitcoin is one of the first coins, which began to receive investments long ago. That in principle can explain any its cost.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 04:51:23 AM
Because of the demand in the market. People are willing to pay because they hope to bitcoin price will always increase. People had earned lots of profits from bitcoins and many people want to repeat their experience.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
June 25, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
Currently it is not that high, I would even say that it is too low, but for some people current levels aren't that attractive, so they wait till bitcoin reach like 3000-4000$
Pages:
Jump to: