Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 41. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 04:27:16 PM
I think that it's not worth dwelling on bitcoin. Today there are more than one dozen different crypto-currencies in the world. And with each year their number will only increase.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:23:32 PM
in my opinion, the maximum cost has not yet been achieved. everything is ahead .. and it will happen by the end of the booty.
Activity: 54
July 04, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
At present, the most valuable of the crypto money world is bitcoin (for now), yet it is still far below its value. Maybe this year it will follow a calm statistic, but I believe that in the coming years it will reach its true value.
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 11:40:33 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

There seems to be a revival: Smiley I'm sure that soon we'll see 10k for bitcoin and 20k for bitcoin, and by the end of the year 35-40k! People who bought at the level of 6-7k and now sit quietly - will get maximum profits and a minimum of damage to their nerves! %) I think until the end of February we'll hang out in the corridor 8-15k for bitcoin. Crypto currency has shaken - as soon as the community recovers from this it is not clear.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 08:34:18 AM
Bitcoin is first and foremost a means of accumulation. I can also quote Durov that the appearance of bitcoin — " a chance to exit the global financial system from the us dollar hegemony"
Activity: 51
July 03, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
Bitcoin is the boss, the natural value is the highest, the market demand for bitcoin is also great, so the price will be higher and higher.
Activity: 212
July 03, 2018, 06:37:20 AM
I think it is not expensive because when it was $500, all said it was expensive and when it was 1000 dollars, all said it was expensive too  Smiley
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 06:34:02 AM
Price in bitcoin is getting higher because people are buying and people are go with the flow.Indeed this is a good investment when you learn how to manage it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:25:10 AM
One word, DEMAND. Demand is what drives any commodity and when the demand of bitcoins increased then the price and value of the coin increased accordingly. When people want something, then there is more demand than the supply which makes the commodity scarce, this in turn is what drives the price of the commodity up. The reason that the prices are down now is because there is more supply than demand.
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 05:17:25 AM
There is only one reason for the Bitcoin price is that Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world. It has created the big trust in investors. They always think that investing in Bitcoin will get big profit. And the truth is that.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
July 02, 2018, 09:50:58 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
It is because of the demand in the market that keep rising. There are now many people who knows the importance of the bitcoin. They know what bitcoin can do to their lives. They keep buying bitcoin because of its function in our economy and society.
Activity: 11
July 02, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

bitcoin is the first coin, bitcoin is well known, the price of bitcoin is very high today, ranked number one bitcoin in coinmarketcap
Activity: 294
July 02, 2018, 09:38:39 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin is a pioneer in this respect, so it is very strong and desirable. In this case altcoin will probably be a strong competitor, it needs some innovation to disturb the bitcoin.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
Because the offer is limited. This means that in order for you to get bitkoyn, you need to pay more than me and the other person who bought bitokoyn before.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin is a duping, why? We place enormous risks in investments that are still not officially used.
So this is only the imaging of certain people.
Activity: 294
July 02, 2018, 09:21:00 AM
Bitcoin is now a trend, so its value is very high. This situation makes one bitcoin coin an unnatural price, something fantastic but it needs consistency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 09:04:49 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin has an expensive price because it has the popularity and trust of the world community. About security, simplicity and high selling points.
So reasonable bitcoin be the choice of the people of the world.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 08:54:40 AM
Probably, because BTC is well known and so many use it then it makes BTC price so expensive from existing coin price, and also because BTC is the first crypto coin so BTC price becomes more expensive.
Activity: 233
July 02, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
The price of bitcoin is a bit too high, it's a fact. I think that someone is speculating and artificially overstating the price.
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 08:44:47 AM
Why expensive? because Bitcoin is the first virtual cypto currency that is very popular among investors. Creating Bitcoin is very difficult require multiple computers with high specifications to create it. Also many countries are now legazing Bitcoin to use it for to improve economy of their countries and that's why Bitcoin so high.

But bitcoin, as many coins, is divided into eighteen decimal places, so the price is not a problem when you use Bitcoin as a payment for something. The price for that service can be flexible and extremety low for example 0.00001 BTC to 0.00005 BTC depending on BTC price.
Pages:
Jump to: