Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 42. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:35:22 AM
The current price of BTC is too high, compared to many other coins, the reason is that many people do not understand, but probably because so many other coins are born.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 07:40:47 AM
Why expensive? because Bitcoin is the first virtual cypto currency that is very popular among investors. Creating Bitcoin is very difficult require multiple computers with high specifications to create it. Also many countries are now legazing Bitcoin to use it for to improve economy of their countries and that's why Bitcoin so high.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
Huh, BTC is not that high anymore. The current point is very-very low. However, I believe it's 99% impossible that we will go even lower.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2018, 07:52:10 PM
Bitcoin is the first coins and with the first people will be more interested and think that it will have a high value. And proven until now many people are wealthy because investing in Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, they believed that the future would be great.
Originality is what made Bitcoin famous. If you want to invest in a coin that been around for only a few weeks then go for it though there is a lot of coins that will have basically no value when it is compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 151
July 01, 2018, 07:44:53 PM
because bitcoin is the mother of the coin, and also bitcoin has a limited number of coins that make the bitcoin value itself high. so many fans of the bitcoin make bitcoin a high value, bitcoin being the exchange benchmark that will be redeemed, bitcoin into mascot or symbol for a job or in cryptocurrency, that's some view why bitcoin value is very high or expensive.
Activity: 142
July 01, 2018, 07:35:15 PM
Bitcoin higly grows in 2015 that become 10x from the original price. Beside of that I think bitcoin is the first diital coin in crypto that makes most of other named coin appears that categorized in alternative coins which have lower price and achievable for everyone who wants to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 07:34:41 PM
The price of any product or service, including bitcoin, depends on two parts: demand and supply volume (although, of course, other factors, such as the media, government regulation, etc., also influence). Demand for the first crypto currency is very high, and its offer is limited. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is so high.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 05:46:38 PM
Its price is so high by the fact that this coin can be scarted to the entire crypto-universal world, and it is invested in it a lot and that's why it comes first, the whole answer is that it is the most popular and popular coin
Activity: 364
July 01, 2018, 05:42:40 PM
Bitcoin made a revolution, it was a trailblazer, pioneer crypto so of course it got all the hype around it and it drives the demand and the price high. I hope the market will recover and BTC prices rise even more.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 11:14:09 AM
Bitcoin’s value is based on how valuable the market (the people buying and selling Bitcoin) thinks it is So the rarer Bitcoin is, the higher Bitcoin price predictions are.
Activity: 308
July 01, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

I do not really understand what makes the bitcoin value so expensive, I'm still too familiar to understand the world of crypto, so still need to see and learn.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 04:23:24 AM
Bitcoin is becoming bigger and better,  attracting more investors because they promise to offer huge profits and now it's becoming limited with a small number and the demand keeps on coming.
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 04:11:33 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

because the number is limited, and the demand is more and more. both things can cause bitcoin prices soar, we see 6 years ago bitcoin not yet famous and the price is still very cheap.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 04:05:19 AM
Bitcoin attracts investors, exactly because its price is high and because it promises huge profits. It was designed to be mined like gold, and there's not much of it left, so the price is high because it is precious.
Activity: 90
June 30, 2018, 09:14:40 AM
Bitcoin is trading sightly upwards in one week as much as 3.1% for that, this currency may get into a limited neutral long term pattern as of now.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 07:28:42 AM
In that case id assume that when time goes by and cryptocoins become more and more mainstream and used by the public (assuming they wont get banned) BTC should be surpassed by other coins which solve issues btc doesnt. Also fees and transfer times seem a bit too much
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 07:26:07 AM
There is a ratio of price and number of coins, initially there was a high price due to the fact that this is the first cryptocurrency, but in the ratio of the number of coins to the price is not much higher than other top coins. For interest, you can divide the capitalization of ethereum by 17 000 000, so much bitcoin is about to be mined now and you will see the price of$ 3000, which is approximately comparable to the price of bitcoin
Activity: 25
June 30, 2018, 03:38:56 AM
It's original. It is trusted. It is accepted by many countries. Many people seek to invest in it.
Activity: 166
June 30, 2018, 03:24:20 AM
Bitcoin is the first coins and with the first people will be more interested and think that it will have a high value. And proven until now many people are wealthy because investing in Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, they believed that the future would be great.
Activity: 109
June 30, 2018, 03:22:43 AM
I think personally if Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, most people only hear about Bitcoin and about Altcoin, as a rule, nothing is known. The mass media also paid special attention to Crypto's currency loan, Bitcoin. This explains the popularity and popularity of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin in fiat money will always grow.

Pages:
Jump to: