Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 45. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:30:20 AM
I would not call this price high. in the forecasts it will be even lower than it is now. but the first place in the ranking of crypto-currencies is still for bitcoin, because it is the most stable and expensive in the market. people believe in him
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 01:00:29 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
yes because bitcoin is the main and the original coin in all of the coins in crypto currency that is why bitcoin price is so high and the other factor is bitcoin demand right now is so high so the bitcoin price is increasing.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:30:25 PM
i think the reason why the bitcoin price is high because a lot of people are buying bitcoin and this is the reason why the price is so high the more the demand the higher the price will get and also their is a lot of people want to buy bitcoin but the bitcoin is few so thats why the price go higher
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 11:50:39 AM
The reason of price rise in bitcoin, is because bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable at most places, whereas people are mostly not aware of altcoins
When a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.
Activity: 109
June 23, 2018, 09:51:35 AM
bitcoin prices are very expensive because of the fewer amounts, but bitcoin is the most popular coin in crypto currency. bitcoin is much liked by investors in the world because the price continues to rise every year.
Activity: 93
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
June 23, 2018, 04:42:24 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

In my opinion, these are the factors that affect the market price of Bitcoin:

1. It is the first cryptocurrency, created by the father of cryptocurrency, Satoshi (if satoshi is a single person)
2. Popularity
3. It's the nearest currency to dollar
4. Law of demand and supply
5. Investors
6. Reputation
Activity: 242
June 23, 2018, 04:37:54 AM
according to which I know bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. so this is the most widely adopted by the community.
and the volume in the market is higher than altcoin afterwards.
Activity: 80
June 23, 2018, 04:34:11 AM
So the high price of bitcoin as many believe and supports it. And many investors here because the profit is so great that many want to join and learn in bitcoin for their lives.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 23, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
- Its most popular coin.
- Most of altcoins you can buy only for btc, this mean fiat money income trough bitcoin.
- Big investors invest to btc and it have 30-40% of crypto market
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 23, 2018, 04:32:03 AM
the current price of bitcoin is low
The current price of bitcoin in 1-2 months will seem high to you, because the market continues to fall. The reasons for the fall are that strong growth is sooner or later compensated. And the price goes back to the previous level.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 04:26:16 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
I will tell you about some reasons, the fact that the bitcoin was become the first crypto in the cryptocurrency's history. that means a lot of the demand gets centralized into the bitcoin.
The second caused by the fixed supply of the bitcoin. There are more adoptions to the bitcoin itself to pump the bitcoin's price.
with the increased development of Bitcoin will greatly influence the price of Bitcoin in the future. so it would be very profitable to have Bitcoin and support its development to be more improved. so with the high price, today is the result of the support of many people.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 04:18:56 AM
There are many factors that affect the price of BITCOIN. And few of them are:~
1.  Its popularity in comparison to other cryptocurrencies.
2.  Its growing demand.
3.  Its versatility.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:18:37 AM
nothing makes sure the bitcoin is now priced too high or not with a total supplay just 21 million if everyone buys I think his price will be even higher so there is no definite size.
Activity: 238
June 23, 2018, 04:16:06 AM
The passions around discussing the price of bitcoin are now boiling like never before! Now everywhere in the press and television jokes on the topic "how I was a fool that did not buy THEN!" I'm wondering when bitcoin breaks the level of 10k? Smiley Any opinions or theories on this subject? I think that now it is the same speculative tool as other currencies. Given his hesitation, this is a cruel roulette of the Russian type.
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 04:14:25 AM
Dear friend,
The Bitcoin price is so high due to the strong, stable coin. With the support by a strong team, the goal is very clear, the way to keep it, all of them make Bitcoin stronger, healthier, get a high price on the market.
Activity: 58
June 23, 2018, 04:14:05 AM
the current price of bitcoin is low, if you are aware the price goes 20k usd last time around
maybe you missed it, but its true,
now is the time for you to buy if you are an investor, and want to have a good profit maybe like mid september, or december
the price will bounce back im sure, the only thing that might holding this back is the sec decisions
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 04:11:54 AM
Bitcoin is the father of the crypto currency, so all the altcoins are directly dependent on the price of the pivot!
Activity: 336
June 23, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
I will tell you about some reasons, the fact that the bitcoin was become the first crypto in the cryptocurrency's history. that means a lot of the demand gets centralized into the bitcoin.
The second caused by the fixed supply of the bitcoin. There are more adoptions to the bitcoin itself to pump the bitcoin's price.
the development of coins will be greatly influenced by the support that is on the coin. so by supporting Bitcoin to experience such a rising development will be very good and profitable for the future. so I highly recommend to have Bitcoin and support it to achieve a high enough price.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 04:03:13 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

bitcoin almost reaches the marginal point, where enthusiasts soar high above. as a result of high enthusiasts making the performance curve better and reaching the peak, so bitcoin gets harder and more expensive
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 04:01:17 AM
It is because bitcoin is the first crypto currency existed and the pioneer of all coins. The price in the market is been moved by the demand and supply of the coin and it is mainly use for a decentralize blockchain wherein the the third party is removed during a transaction and it is much cheaper compare to other fees.
Pages:
Jump to: