Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 56. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
probably this is due to the fact that bitcoin is constantly growing and everyone wants to make money on it and thanks to mass purchases the price is growing
Activity: 308
because it is the king of cryptocurrencies and everyone wants to buy it and, accordingly, the price is much higher than the usual expected price
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Now the price of bitcoin is far from high - it's time to buy and wait for a profit. Constant swings and fluctuations in prices give everyone a good time to earn.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
According to me it is depend on market demand.
If everyone believe in bitcoin and wants to buy bitcoin then definitely the price will automatically rise.
Activity: 119
The less gold resources remain on the planet, the higher the price of gold rises. Similarly, the number of Bitcoins in circulation affects the value of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 121
Because bitcoin is the first. It is the most expensive of all crypto currency. there are many altcoyins that technologically excel bitcoin. But bitcoin is like digital money.
Activity: 132
Bitcoin is perfect with respect to all existing altcoins, about the price, depending on what you compare its value.
Activity: 220
The potential price of bitcoin is in seven figure as it is predicted by many analysts in crypto space. The price different you see in Bitcoin vis a vis Altcoin is because Bitcoin is the first, most secure and most popular of all cryptocurrency...
Activity: 294
SEMUX
I think bitcoin is of high value because it came first . I don't see any other reason. After all, bitcoin is used only for speculation.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
Come on, bitcoin is the first generation of blockchain and it's has been here for a very long time..  That's success for you
Activity: 105
Bitcoin is unique because no one can replace the high security of it you can't clone it and many coins try to replace Bitcoin but they can't replace it, and this is the first currency that can't trace who is the owner of the wallet who transact.
Activity: 84
The value of bitcoin in the future is brighter that has great investment and trade becauae in return we gained high amount of profit.The prediction is also positive about bitcoin and every year bitcoin has more investors that will going to invest from different countries and the bitcoin value will always stay in high price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
It seems to me that the price of bitcoin is so high due to the technology of the blockchain. This technology can become very useful to society. And now people understand the value of crypto currency and want to buy it.
Activity: 192
Bitcoin is the first cyptocurrency and is still the leading one hence it has a very high.
It already existed in the market years prior to the rise of the other altcoins and all cyptocurrencies somewhat owe it to bitcoin.
Activity: 62
the bitcoin price is very expensive due to its many bitcoin enthusiasts and very fluctuating and has a high enough fluctuation to generate high profit.
It all depends on demand.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
the bitcoin price is very expensive due to its many bitcoin enthusiasts and very fluctuating and has a high enough fluctuation to generate high profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
I do think it is due to high demand in the market that causes bitcoin's price to grow even more. Bitcoins potential to grow is seen already that is why it hooked to many new comers that wanted to engage into bitcoin.
Activity: 224
now the price of bitcoin is not so high. but this only now. I think we will see a price above 20000 in the future. bitcoin will definitely stabilizes and begin your climb to new heights. we just have to be patient. buy bitcoin now and wait.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin is the basis of the entire market and despite the problems that are now easily solved in several altcoins, it is quite popular and has very good support. Therefore, even though it is expensive enough to invest in it, but it will bring in profit, if successful, much more of any altcoins and the risk seems to be justified.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Demand and supply actually all comes down to this. People are willing to pay more than 8,000 dollars, so how much it costs.
Pages:
Jump to: