Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 57. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Increase in bitcoin price is indeed a very good idea, because if the price of Btc keeps decreasing at zero, it is possible that Cryto will be extinct later, if Btc keeps increasing, of course we will get bigger profit, especially for us who have bitcoin, many people who previously did not know about BTC want to invest now, which in turn creates high demand, which increases the price because the number of BTC is limited.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Media Influence - the media hype at times can lead to increase in price
Stability of the Bitcoin Network
The Bitcoin Demand and Supply
Wider Mainstream Acceptance
Large Businesses Dumping to Fiat Currency
Technological Changes and Innovations
Market Manipulation
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
The price of bitcoin is dictated by the demand. The more people buy bitcoin - the more its price. In addition, every day more and more people who start using cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency known all over the world. To buy altcoins, people must first buy bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I surmise that is occurring in light of the fact that the cost of Bitcoin depends on the cost of the mining gear and the dangers that diggers are presented to. Simply suppose you are burning through many cash on the homestead and dependably meets a hazard that someone who have the same (or even a littler) ranch may mine Bitcoin rather than you. That is the reason the cost goes quickly up.
If the mining reward continues to decrease, which it does, then in order for it to stay profitable, the price of Bitcoin HAS to continue to rise. What happens if it doesn't. I understand many people will continue to mine for the sake of the technology, but most won't, I'm guessing. This would slow down the network, and cause Bitcoin to be less appealing to use, driving down the price, and starting a downward spiral.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The value of bitcoin lies in the majority of people believing its future. But with the benefits that it brings, I really do not find it worthwhile, so I think the current price is high
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

because it is the first and the beginning. so basicly all coin just fellow BTC. and for price, why BTC is so high because too much trust in that coin, and investor want to invest in a big way for that coin.
Activity: 224
YEah! Bitcoin is the Original! Altcoin is just a follower of Bitcoin. All atlcoin originated from bitcoin.
ANd as you can see, Bitcoin has it's own value than the other altcoin.
Activity: 126
I surmise that is occurring in light of the fact that the cost of Bitcoin depends on the cost of the mining gear and the dangers that diggers are presented to. Simply suppose you are burning through many cash on the homestead and dependably meets a hazard that someone who have the same (or even a littler) ranch may mine Bitcoin rather than you. That is the reason the cost goes quickly up.
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
It is due to so much demand of the coin. If demand of a coin surpasses the amount of supply of the coin then the price of that coin will shoot up and that is exactly what happened with bitcoin. The more the prices grew, the more people wanted to get in on it and the more the demand for bitcoin increased that the price just kept going up before the crash in january. It's the same law that governs any asset or commodity
Activity: 22
There are thousands of coins and nobody knows them all. Some people know some coins. But everybody knows Bitcoin. This is the reason why Bitcoin has the biggest value - it has the biggest user base.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
The demand of the BTC was high due to its uses now BTC has a wide range of variety that they use BTC as a payment in the real world and also there is a lot of people that invest and hold BTC so in this way the demand was going high and the price was going also.
Activity: 476
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the whole world. It is the first online currency. It is very superior among other coins which exist now in the cryptocurrency world. Whenever people are encountering crypto the first thing that comes to their mind was bitcoin. And it is truly that coins are superior from altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think that the price of bitcoin will be much higher soon. People learn about the crypto currency and start trusting it more and more. This makes bitcoin very expensive.
Activity: 22
Due to Bitcoin's high demand, therefore Bitcoin's price is also high.
This is absolute, even for offline assets though. And again because Bitcoin is not dikendlikan anyone.
Activity: 240
It is due to the demand of the coins in the market. Also the fact that bitcoin has such a limited supply that will ever be in circulation helps to increase its value as people want to have some of the coin before the supply runs out. There is also the fact that it was the first coin so it is only natural that it grows so much above other coins.
Activity: 168
There are a number of factors. Bitcoin is very scarce and expensive to mine. Combined with growing demand as a store of value, the price must go up. Possibly once the Lightning Network is fully deployed and transactions are cheap again, the price will explode higher.
Activity: 253
It feels extremely reasonable price bitcoin if such could be high. Because of the bitcoin is the first digital currency. The amount is extremely limited. and a symbol of the birth of the crypto world.
Activity: 462
Currently BTC is worth more than $ 8k, downward trend of the market is not finished so I think that if you want to buy in the BTC now investors can wait for it to buy more. In the long term, investing in bitcoin is a very stable investment because it is being accepted in many countries and other forms of payment.
Activity: 136
Maybe it because he is the first crypto currency and the oldest currency in the crypto world. Thats why he was so demand in the market. So lucky to those people who buy bitcoin in his first out in the crypto.
Activity: 101
A large part of the value of Bitcoin comes from people’s faith in it. People believe it is valuable and willing to use and accept it. The number of Bitcoin is constant and it is a limited resource, so the price will also increase.
Pages:
Jump to: