Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 7. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
I think because the bitcoin is the first-ever cryptocurrency. Trust it and buy in hope to receive in the future from the investments big money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
The price is very high, because people trust bitcoin and believe in its great future. I think that the price should be much higher than now. Bitcoin becomes more expensive due to the fact that its popularity is constantly growing.

I think that you are telling the truth. I also think that bitcoin is at the first place at a price primarily because of people's trust.
There have long been more complete coins, but people's trust is more important.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
Bitcoin price is always higher than Altcoins because Bitcoin is the number one currency and the price of the whole market. So when Bitcoin price increases or down market Altcoins also slope. The value of Bitcoin is huge compared to the Altcoins because it was born before and as a rule of thumb entering the crypto market people would only know Bitcoin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
I think bitcoin is king in digital currency. that is why the value of bitcoin is always high and down. if starting high bitcoin values it certainly affects all existing crypto. that is why the value of bitcoin is high and will not be matched by other crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 07:18:28 AM
Well, as per me there are two factors basis which price of Bitcoin is getting determined

Supply of Bitcoin is limited to 21 million and yet all bitcoins have not been issued in the market which surges it's price. Apply the logic of price of a Diamond here. We know that supply of diamond is controlled by the mining and mainframe diamond trading companies which makes it precious. Further, now when the prices have surged so much. Demand is increasing everyday. Thus, demand and supply mechanism is working effectively.
Second and also an important aspect to this is cost incurred in mining of a Bitcoin. How will this cost be recovered. A massive loss to economies can occur if such cost is not recovered in the system.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
Because bitcoin is finite in the world, all those who invest in cryptocurrencies want to own their own bitcoin, and the huge market makes it so expensive.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
September 18, 2018, 07:13:36 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that initially raised a mass excitement, also with the largest capitalization at the moment, but at the cost of Ethereum it is already on its heels.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 05:50:27 PM
Bitcoin is a benchmark for all coins. People think about it when they talk about cryptocurrencies. But soon we can see him being overtaken.Smiley
Activity: 630
September 17, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
Of course.  Bitcoin is superior. Although, the rate rises and falls. That's why you must be well updated
it seems to me that if Bitcoin will be used as a means of payment, it will help not only to raise prices for Bitcoin, but also to restore the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 22
September 17, 2018, 05:02:07 PM
Of course.  Bitcoin is superior. Although, the rate rises and falls. That's why you must be well updated
Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
It's complex. It's not just because it's the first one, it's not just because BTC is superior, it's because of many many factors including the two listed above.
Activity: 308
September 17, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
This is because I’ll say it is the first decentralized crypto currency the initiation of the concept Btc has come to change the way we trade and makes transactions very easy. BTC is so high because there are a lot of people who invite in BTC and also the way traders transact with other tokens
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 17, 2018, 03:51:30 PM
relative to other crypto currency bitcoin is very good and stable, but this can not be said of ethereum
Activity: 253
September 17, 2018, 02:43:32 PM
The price of bitcoin is so high quite rightly in my opinion. I think this is absolutely normal and in fact such a value of bitcoin is not really the final price. I am sure that this is not the end and we will be able to see a huge growth
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 09:55:40 AM
However, my guess is that by the end of 2017 many people know the cryptographic market and the first coin they hear is BTC so the purchase of BTC is quite high and hence the price of BTC very fast growth
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 17, 2018, 07:54:06 AM
The price is very high, because people trust bitcoin and believe in its great future. I think that the price should be much higher than now. Bitcoin becomes more expensive due to the fact that its popularity is constantly growing.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 07:28:55 AM
dear friend, bitcoin is the first currency in cryptography and therefore a follower of other coins, so the rest of the cryptographic coins cannot cost more than bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 16, 2018, 04:14:56 PM
I think that such a high bitcoin price is great. And it will grow further at least because more and more people are interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I'll wait for bitcoin to finally go to the moon.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 09:49:32 AM
BTC price going high or low depend on the market's need. Cryptocurrency isn't something you could easily tell a price.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 09:36:01 AM
Of course, because Bitcoin is very expensive in the world market, so it is so expensive or expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: