Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 5. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
October 01, 2018, 12:23:31 PM
The ideal bitcoin price may depend on the mining cost to mine 1 bitcoin and the majority of the mining pool came from China and the their cost to mine 1 bitcoin would be approximately 3000 to 4000 USD and with 50 percent to 100 pecent markup price it would be around 6000 to 8000 USD and the price may vary on that range during the bear market and correction period and so at this time we cannot say that the bitcoin price is so high because it is still in the ideal price range.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 12:17:34 PM
Well, bitcoin is more expensive because it is the first coin, and the number of all coins is less compared to others, even with the ripple, and the demand is very huge for bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
because this is the first coin on the market and enjoys the greatest popularity and is the most stable. because of this, it is superior to everyone in price
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
Those prices that we see in the last 8 or 9 months, I can not say that they are very high, but they are definitely higher than they were before, so I always think that prices in general can not be high, especially for Bitcoin.
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 12:10:14 PM
i don’t think it’s high, infact it’s low and many people waiting it to rise and grow again. On the other hand it’s sort of cliche but true, bitcoin is the king of the market. It’s obviously the most known and popular crypto all around the world and thats why people wants to buy and in this way they just join the crypto world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
Because bitcoin is globally recognized throughout the world and that way many investors adopt it and  invest their money instead of putting it in the bank.And the demand of bitcoin makes the price soo high and of course the low supply the big possibilities to make its value grow up.
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
Because bitcoin was fisrt crypto. And it's been a lot of time since people knew about it! It has good reputation and people trust it! And also it shows stable course during long time on the market
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 02:58:01 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
I think it is because of the investors who really support the bitcoin. i just notice that the supply of bitcoin is kinda low but the demand of every investors is high that result for having a big amount of price into it.

We should be thankful if the bitcoin price is high, because when we put our investment to it, it will sure earn high profit also. But because of the many supply the demand gets less so it will affect the price also.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 25, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Increasing demand makes someone who still relies on bitcoin to invest in creating success can be realized and have a very positive impact on their economy. The high price of bitcoin is most likely inseparable from the high demand.
September 25, 2018, 05:43:51 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin price is on top against Altcoins because to think the current Bitcoin price is cheaper now which is not really high at the moment. So, BTC value is top from Alcoins because it happen that it was the first Crypto that created that it build a deep foundation of trust among the people as the most promising that even it has no commodity to introduce still the people will choose it as the most promising investment.
Activity: 658
September 23, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
Hello mate, I think you are new to the crypto world. this is the too law price of the BTC in this year. At a time it was around 20000$. so this is one of the better time to buy BTC.
Activity: 130
September 23, 2018, 04:05:46 PM
Bitcoin is just the opposite of the bubble phenomenon, it is fueled by the Altcoins.  Wink Wink Cool
Bitcoin does have a lot of altcoins pushing the price of it though there is altcoins that have no other coins trying to really push the prices, there's money in both.
Activity: 142
September 23, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
Bitcoin is just the opposite of the bubble phenomenon, it is fueled by the Altcoins.  Wink Wink Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
September 23, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
Since Bitcoin was pumped up and the price was getting increased from time to time and people started to collect it because the Bitcoin supply is very few so people want to invest because everyone wants to see their investments grow and now more and more people want to buy because Bitcoin is more effective as being Cryptocurrency just like our fiat.
Activity: 364
September 23, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
because now there are so many bitcoin users, bro and the function of bitcoin itself is already needed by many people. Especially those who use bitcoin as a substitute for large enough funds. bitcoin markets. For now I can still give a little explanation of why the price of bitcoin is very expensive. I am also a newbie and need a lot of learning. Regards and thanks.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 23, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
I think it is because of the investors who really support the bitcoin. i just notice that the supply of bitcoin is kinda low but the demand of every investors is high that result for having a big amount of price into it.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 23, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
If only we knew this back then lol. I suppose we may see these prices again some day. Nice entry now though I feel if you are long-term minded
Activity: 149
September 23, 2018, 12:01:18 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and is still the leading one hence it has a very high. Bitcoin prices are high because the market's demand is much more.
September 23, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

The price of bitcoins is so high because of the demand in the market coming from different countries, bitcoins is very popular so we can expect its price to increase again just like what happened last december.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 10:37:52 AM
Certainly the best in everything is always the first one to come out. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to be developed and has circulated globally. So it has to be the best and has a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: