Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 6. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
September 23, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

If we think bitcoin price is expensive because it has low supply, we half right then. We can see from the market cap that it is really true, bitcoin has the highest value in the market. I think it is because bitcoin has been trusted by many peoples from earlier. They bought bitcoin for high price, and don't want to sell it with lower price.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 23, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
The real cost of bitcoin is quite difficult to calculate, but if we take calculations from the consideration that the number of bitcoins is small, then in the future the price can reach 1 cent per 1 satoshi, in bitcoin 100,000,000 satosh, do not sound truthfully?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 07:39:05 AM
Basically the idea why the price of bitcoin is much more higher than altcoin is due to that bitcoin is the king of all coins. Technically it has only limitted numbers of coins circulating in the market. It is the most popular coins and is mostly used in most countries.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 07:32:42 AM
Because there are people who are ready to buy it for how much. And this is the main indicator. Demand creates supply. People themselves determine such a price.
Activity: 157
September 23, 2018, 07:30:51 AM
in my opinion if you know the basics of economic. law of supply and demand you will get your answer.
according to law of supply and demand if supply is low and demand is high than sure price will increase.
for example- you have one car and 5 buyer wann buy your car than you will increase price of your product because you have low supply and demand is higher than you supply.
Activity: 340
September 23, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
It is not high!

Maybe my answer is very short, Bitcoin is the parent of all cryptocurrencies, if bitcoin down, then other altcoin prices will come down. And if the bitcoin is up, another auto altcoin will go up, bitcoin is the benchmark for the price of all altcoins.

The factor of rising bitcoin prices, the number of enthusiasts or buyers or investors wanting to buy bitcoin, if the demand or leadership is large bitcoin will rise
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
 guess that somebody must have taken this question very seriously and this could explain the bloodbath of today with BTC's price tanking.
Activity: 163
September 23, 2018, 06:59:24 AM
I think Bitcoin price can be higher in the overhype market. Yes, even higher than last year's high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 06:39:45 AM
Because bitcoin is globally recognized throughout the world and that way many investors adopt it and  invest their money instead of putting it in the bank.And the demand of bitcoin makes the price soo high and of course the low supply the big possibilities to make its value grow up.
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
Hey. Even those people who are not engaged in investments know what bitcoin is. This generates trust. Reputation works for bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:59:43 PM
You know that Bitcoin is the main token of Crypto, every token build their Blockchain depends and support of Bitcoin Blockchain. You hear about Bitcoin before crypto that's why Bitcoin price is so high.
Well bitcoin is the first thing that people hear entering the crypto. Many people do not even know the blockchain, but they know bitcoin. I was like this, I did not know about the blockchain, but I found times when it was possible to mine with a leaf and a pen (encryption algorithms were so simple).
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
The value of BTC rises proportionally upwards because of its demand, the more people want to buy it, the higher its value will be. The more BTC to sell (buy) and therefore the price will fall. Everything is cyclical and depends on one another. These are the principles and laws of cryptocurrencies. I hope I answered your question. Smiley
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
The price for bitcoins is determined by the market itself. The price is determined by the demand and supply in the market. Today bitcoin costs so much because market participants have decided so.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
BTC is a honey coin, always a lot of enthusiasts. This coin always gives the best value to its users. For some reason, BTC is at the mine every day but it doesn’t run out, and its value is always stable.
Activity: 845
September 19, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
As we know that the increase in bitcoin prices is due to the decentralization factor, when demand increases and the stock is fixed then prices will automatically rise, that's what makes the price of bitcoin feels very expensive compared to others.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
September 19, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
I can say that bitcoin was the founder and ancestor of all crypto-industry.it gave life to all altcoins and helped talented people to find ideas in life that make the world better. Everything depends on bitcoin in this market and it is so much appreciated, as without bitcoin there would be no blockchain that simplifies and improves many areas of activity that have been working for years !

Well aside from that I think the real reason why price of bitcoin is so high because new investors are keep buying bitcoin wheather the price is high or not, the demand for bitcoin increases and this is the reason the price become high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 08:25:50 AM
I can say that bitcoin was the founder and ancestor of all crypto-industry.it gave life to all altcoins and helped talented people to find ideas in life that make the world better. Everything depends on bitcoin in this market and it is so much appreciated, as without bitcoin there would be no blockchain that simplifies and improves many areas of activity that have been working for years !
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
In fact, the price of bitcoin is low now but the reason why the price is lower than the other is because bitcoin has a limited supply, initialy bitcoin was created with 21 million btc available because bitcoin has a limited supply.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 19, 2018, 08:10:01 AM
Its value lies in the belief that someone else will pay a higher price to buy it. Simple as that. It is the most valuable one because its perceptional basis has a longer history than others. First come first served principle. It may not protect this title though
Activity: 308
September 19, 2018, 08:02:40 AM
Bitcoin is first and foremost a means of accumulation. I can also quote that the appearance of bitcoin — " a chance to exit the global financial system from the us dollar hegemony"
Pages:
Jump to: