Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 72. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 05:27:20 AM
The total marketcap of bitcoin still not = 10% of Facebook cap, and crypto is turning more important to life, so the price have big potential to grow like what Facebook did. Hold on and get big rewards later.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:17:24 AM
Because Bitcoin is globally recognized globally, many investors use Bitcoin to invest their money instead of putting money into the bank. The demand for Bitcoin makes the price too high. Of course, there is also a high possibility of low-cost supply to realize its value growth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:16:05 AM
Bitcoin is the entry and exit point of crypto world and thus its demand is very high, which leads to increased buying pressure and thus such higher prices for it. Also Bitcoin has a first movers advantage and is the oldest crypto currency which also helps it as its community is very big and active.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 05:00:17 AM
I think when bitcoin looks up from day to day, then investors start off altcoin to buy bitcoin. This may make the bitcoin price higher and altcoin tends to decrease. But chances are that it will not happen in 2018.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 20, 2018, 04:57:27 AM
bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin and is the first product of cryptocureency technology, so no one controls bitcoin and the amount is very limited and if the demand for bitcoin is high then the price will continue to rise and altcoin follows the increase so it becomes a bitcoin entity and the altcoin can't separated and mutually excel
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 04:53:24 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin is high price compare to other coins because there is a good strategy for selling and buying,or maybe because the manager of bitcoin is good to manage.Well whatever it is I like much Bitcoin and it is good to be part of it.
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 04:46:58 AM
There's one thing we should take a look at is according to WJ, 80% BTC global transactions are from Japan, Korea and Vietnam.
It makes me remember to the financial crisis of 2007–2008.
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
The bitcoin value is now so high due to publicity in the market, and also many people were now aware of it so they got attracted and buy on it cause they know that their investment will earn profit. 
Activity: 204
April 20, 2018, 04:12:29 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency so most easily known to people, more and more dev. Which continues to develop bitcoin so as to make bitcoin steadily popular compared to other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 03:59:47 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Because the total amount of wealth in the world is increasing, and the number of bitcoins is limited, there are only 21 million, the price is fluctuating, the market demand is getting higher and higher, and the overall price is soaring.
Activity: 159
April 20, 2018, 03:50:40 AM
Bitcoin price is very low few years ago. If you just join now then it is normal that the price is very high since you missed the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at low price. It is the same for every stocks in the market (Amazon,apple,Twitter,facebook). You can buy other cheap coins If you want but it will not be Bitcoin.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
April 20, 2018, 03:49:04 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto coin also is the king, so bitcoin is the most expensive then others. Then bitcoin lovers or users will be very much, which makes bitcoin prices become expensive.
Supply and demand are the two most fundamental concepts in modern economics, and they have a dramatic impact on one another. If demand outstrips supply, then prices tend to rise.The higher the demand for bitcoin, the higher prices will be.
Activity: 476
April 20, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

Bitcoin is the leader and it is the offshoot of all altcoins. It leads the market and what affects bitcoin positively or negatively affect all the altcoins same way.
Activity: 504
April 20, 2018, 03:39:01 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

BTC is a very precious coin and the value of precious thing is always high.BTC is the first digital currency and is trusted by million of people in the world.if you scrutinize the crash history of BTC,it''s parabolic chart then you would surprise that after so many crashes it never got zero and after every crash it always got high in price.so on the basis of these facts I can sat that BTC is superior to all Altcoins and entire crypto is dependent on BTC.
Activity: 81
April 20, 2018, 03:27:45 AM
As far  as investors are concerned most of them are interested on bitcoin because they know that the profit that bitcoin can give is higher than any other. It's price  becomes so high because the demand for bitcoin is high and one thing more is that bitcoin is the king of cryptos.
Activity: 356
April 20, 2018, 03:20:51 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto coin also is the king, so bitcoin is the most expensive then others. Then bitcoin lovers or users will be very much, which makes bitcoin prices become expensive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 20, 2018, 03:18:10 AM
Bitcoin is very different from gold or official currency, since it is not related to the interest rate. It is more like a payment network, where there is no commission for transactions. If no one uses the technology for payment, its value will be zero.
Activity: 219
April 20, 2018, 03:17:26 AM
There are thousands of coins and nobody knows them all. Some people know some coins. But everybody knows Bitcoin. This is the reason why Bitcoin has the biggest value - it has the biggest user base.
Activity: 128
April 20, 2018, 03:12:26 AM
Bitcoin is the best money there is and there will be a lots of interest in bitcoin in coming years. Once people can see bitcoin for what it is, there is no telling of it's growth.
Activity: 602
April 20, 2018, 03:04:24 AM
I think throughout 2017 a lot of new investors enter the field of crypto. Some newly crippled investors will probably start from bitcoin before putting the money on altcoin. Maybe that's what makes the bitcoin request so high.
Pages:
Jump to: