Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 73. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Yes is it right the bitcoin is the superior compared to other cryptocurrency. Since bitcoin in the first cryptocurrency that invented and it is the king of all altcoin. Bitcoin holds the highest market cap ratings so that it probably the highest price.  And people so many choose bitcoin because they think it is have a great potential to increase  the price in the next generation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 05:01:17 PM
I think that this is a temporary phenomenon. It seems to me that in the next two years the price of bitcoin will gradually decrease. Perhaps soon we will see the price for bitcoin about 5000.

I have the same opinion. Very high price for bitcoin now. Bears can squeeze Bitcoin up to $ 5000. Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
I think that this is a temporary phenomenon. It seems to me that in the next two years the price of bitcoin will gradually decrease. Perhaps soon we will see the price for bitcoin about 5000.
Activity: 136
April 19, 2018, 12:46:22 PM
I know from news that the price of bitcoin is so high because 2 factors, first there is no value-added tax and second many investors are interesting in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 08:02:37 AM
In past past years, the price of bitcoin was very very low, that time bitcoin is not yet recognized and familiar with everybody. As time pass by, the price become so high due to many people got interested on it and willing to buy it.  By rule of economics, the limited supply which is bitcoin with corresponding many demand or the people willing to buy will result to increase in prices.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 19, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin become high its price because most of the people know it and most of them adopted it that can cause the price increase. It is also the first digital coin that attracts every investors to invest due to its uses and the big possibility of earning a huge profit. Bitcoin also give chance to experience a fast and secure transaction wherever we are that can encourage many people to use this as mode of payment around the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 19, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
Bitcoin as it is today is traded everywhere and is a reserve coin in the cryptomarket. The value of the network effect is huge and thus the price is and marketcap are relatively high.
Activity: 490
April 19, 2018, 07:50:30 AM
The monotype is a physical bitcoin-wallet, which works as a carrier. It can be used for more secure storage of bitcoins or for offline calculations.
The physical bitcoin contains the public address of the coin and the hidden private key. This key and QR code is stamped on a card embedded in the coin and protected by a special hologram that changes its pattern when damaged.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:47:59 AM
in my opinion this may be because many developing and even developed countries are willing to accept and legalize BTC so that the positive trend emerges .. and the impact of increasing the price of BTC. or it could be crypto industry is experiencing the best time so that impact on the rise of BTC prices
Activity: 144
April 19, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and it has done a lot in the past. This is the most reliable coin, and its popularity is gradually increasing.The price of bitcoin is high because more people are investing in bitcoin over the altcoins because the ctryto price is based on the coin demand, so the demand for bitcoin continues to grow, so the price of bitcoin also continues to grow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:44:30 AM
Bitcoin is the first and Digital crypto currency in the world. It is the father of all of crypto currency. Its very expensive coins then others and still increasing the prices. It has huge demand in market and huge investor.

Bitcoin is the best made digital coin. And most people around the world use bitcoin and they invest in it, most of the investors they trust in bitcoin so they make and invest
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 19, 2018, 07:43:36 AM
There are several reasons, why it is so.
First of all, it is the original coin and first in crypto.
Secondly, it is like a gold, limited.
And finally, bacause of all these factors it is high demanded, what increases its price.

i fully agree. bitcoin is for me the foundation stone of the whole crypto world and will keep the price forever... or just keep rising  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 07:34:46 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
There are several reasons, why it is so.
First of all, it is the original coin and first in crypto.
Secondly, it is like a gold, limited.
And finally, bacause of all these factors it is high demanded, what increases its price.
Activity: 110
April 19, 2018, 04:23:04 AM
in my opinion Bitcoin has the highest demand and the highest investor so the price becomes high. Bitcoin is a low inventory that causes the price to be so expensive.
Activity: 616
April 18, 2018, 04:42:17 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
hello, actually not because bitcoin is the original coin but because most people are still using bitcoin, because we know that what determines the price is the volume of the coin transaction itself and now its highest volume is still on bitcoin hence the most expensive price
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

I think that in future it's demand will increase more and more, because the bitcoin popularity is continously increasing for this days
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
Do you think this price is really expensive? I think that now is a very cheap price, in order that you have the opportunity to buy at least a bit of bitcoin, because after a while you will no longer have such a good opportunity, I think that in 6 months the price of bitcoin will be about $ 20,000 so to speak now that the $ 8000 price is expensive, I think it's pointless.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 02:04:06 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency.More people trust bitcoin & people are willing to buy bitcoin, so bitcoin has good demand, that is way bitcoin price is very high.In future bitcoin price will go high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
People want bitcoins because of hype around it. As far as i know price should start increasing very soon because of increasing of demand on bitcoins. Just wait for it!
Activity: 336
April 18, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
I believe that bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency and therefore the price is so high, but no one knows what will happen tomorrow and whether it will fall below all currencies, because the market at the moment is not very stable.
Pages:
Jump to: