Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 74. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 01:35:14 PM
From the time of november, when the thread was created I agree, price is going higher now. The concept of supply and demand affected pricing         
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 09:35:07 AM
The price can not be high or low, it's all relative. The price is set by market participants and it changes all the time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 09:31:51 AM
Why is the price of Bitcoin is so high, just because Bitcoin is the first digital currency and right still number one, even though there is a lot of Crypto coins and Altcoins that wanted to be number one like Bitcoin. The more Bitcoin you buy and hold that surely a big profit for you when the price goes up in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 09:18:44 AM
Because he is the first and long remained one . He had no competition, and when she emerged he was already unattainable. But now the price is higher than the chev two times fell from the highest point. It is possible that there will be a new cryptocurrency soon.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
because bitcoins are made with a decent decentralized system and limited number of bitcoins that make very high bitcoin prices
copper member
Activity: 238
April 18, 2018, 08:24:21 AM
Bitcoin price is always very high because it is the first king crypto of the world.now someday it's price is low but quickly it's price is so high in the market.bitcoin will be much stronger in a long time.this shows that many people trust and support bitcoin, invest in bitcoin and bitcoin is always the highest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 08:10:22 AM
In my opinion with the passage of time the supply will become more limited, and which will even cause increasing of bitcoin price more and more         
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
Bitcoin is a kind of new gold, new measure to invest, save and hold. Most of investors buy it and make its rate high.
Activity: 294
April 18, 2018, 07:54:55 AM
Bitcoin price is so high, because cryptocurrencies are becoming mainstream. And I promise crypto will be a market future. Today, Bitcoin is the most known cryptocurrency on the market.
Activity: 465
April 16, 2018, 03:54:22 PM
Yes i think bitcoin is the original and the first coin in the crypto world and the amount around the world is limited so makes the bitcoin is rare altcoin is only the little or other coins in crypto that descend upon bitcoin
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
April 16, 2018, 12:50:44 PM
The king of the digital currency is Bitcoin and of course the king in the crypto world,
So it is a gold coin. many people start investing or trading on Bitcoin.
But the value of coins on the market depends on consumer interest,
Also in the supply and demand of each coin.
you just need to look for coin information before investing and think what is most profitable before investing.
Activity: 136
April 16, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
Most people buy and hold Bitcoin.
its's value increases depending on costumer demand,
that means many requests are centralized into bitcoins.
so day by day the value of Bitcoin is increasing.
Bitcoin is the first digital currency ever created. satosi launches the concept of blockchain and all Altcoins appear after bitcoin so are superior to other coins.
Activity: 232
April 16, 2018, 12:28:40 PM
Bitcoin is the first choice of everyone.People have trust on Bitcoin because it is a legend with 8-9 years experience of up & downs. And you can not imagine crypto world without Bitcoin.
There are many places in world, where you can buy goods by Bitcoin.
It has very limited supply of 21 million coins and from them only around 17 million available in market.  And if you want to buy some other coin, you buy bitcoin first.
So due to low supply and high demand the price of Bitcoin is very high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 16, 2018, 12:14:07 PM
what do you think, is this price high? You are the new one in market. Trust me, price will be higher and higher every year. Bitcoin will be much stronger in a long time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 16, 2018, 12:10:49 PM
The bitcoin price is believed to be the highest in the cryptocurrency market. No matter how the market fluctuates, the price of bitcoin remains strong and the highest. This shows that many people trust and support bitcoin, invest in bitcoin and bitcoin is always the highest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 11:49:32 AM
This is the only digital currency that can guarantee good
returns for long-term or short-term investments for now.
Bitcoin is very high because the mainstream society is beginning to understand the crypto currency and accept it. Let alone Bitcoin is a number of coins and has spread all over the world.
as well as the increasing number of Bitcoin enthusiasts.
Activity: 350
April 16, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
because bitcoin is a very cool cryptocurrency that offers a really good prospect.I think bitcoin will cost a lot more in a couple of weeks
Activity: 144
April 16, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
the price of bitcoin is high because it leads to all the coins and many people invest in it compared to others so its price is high.
Activity: 279
April 16, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
me, too, very interestingly but in any case I will been happy when the price on bitcoin will rise even in several times hope this will be soon
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 11:12:59 AM
Bitcoin is first and foremost a means of accumulation. I can also quote Durov that the appearance of bitcoin — " a chance to exit the global financial system from the us dollar hegemony"
Pages:
Jump to: