Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 69. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 10:35:33 PM
bitcoin is first coin, before like now bitcoin just coin cheap, but every years bitcoin more popular and thats altcoins lauch for alternatif from bitcoin but thats moment the prices of bitcoin already high, thats why bitcoin and altcoins have different about prices so far
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 10:31:47 PM
Bitcoin is the first digital coin and is the king of crypto,That's why bitcoin prices may be more expensive .
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:28:53 PM
Market capitalization again went on the decline . I think this wave will be short ,it's time to grow the market as a whole . It is now possible to consider assets for purchase
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 07:25:12 AM
Bitcoin prices are determined by supply and demand. Bitcoin prices are determined by everyone who has Bitcoin (whatever the amount).
# If you have Bitcoin right now, you are among the people who determine the Bitcoin price.
# If you buy more of Bitcoin, you have contributed to amount Bitcoin demands, so the price will move up. and
# If you sell all your Bitcoin, then the price will move down as the offer increases.
# Based on different selling price and purchase price of millions of merchants, then the middle price between demand and offer price is bitcoin price at that time.
Activity: 125
April 27, 2018, 05:35:56 AM
The price of Bitcoin is high and it will only get higher. The more we talk about it, the more awareness it gets and the value rises.
The explanation is the basic economic rule of supply and demand. What makes Bitcoin different and therefore more interesting, is that there are a finite amount of bitcoin. A good chunk are known to be lost and the rest are now being trade because it is considered to be an investment.
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 05:30:06 AM
Because bitcoin is the first. It will be the most expensive of all crypto currency. Although there are many altcoyins that technologically excel bitcoin. But bitcoin is like digital gold.
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 05:29:16 AM
i think this because CBOE Global Markets and CME Group are launching new futures contracts on December 10 and December 17, besides that many people start buying bitcoin to make a profit
Activity: 35
April 27, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
I think the price of Bitcoin is growing because of the influx of more and more new investors. Look at how many new crypto-exchanges are opening, how many new ICO projects. Cryptocurrency audience is rapidly increasing. Everyone wants to make money on nothing. Just buy bitcoins and wait until the rate grows 5 times.
Activity: 122
April 27, 2018, 12:40:38 AM
I think there are a lot of investors investing in it, and its price will be so high. And this market needs to rank according to the currency price, it wants to be the first in this industry, then it will continue to rise, will not be surpassed by other currencies.
Activity: 86
April 27, 2018, 12:35:42 AM
Because it is the initial cryptocurrency, its status in people's minds cannot be shaken. It has become the belief of many people. People's support is also one of its sources of value.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 26, 2018, 11:44:45 PM
The bitcoin supply is limited and the rest of the coins are still in mining. It also popular which almost people want to invest in them, there are so much btc that hold and never been traded. This make the price flies.
Activity: 212
April 26, 2018, 11:37:33 PM
the most reason is the increasing demand and decreasing supply every day and we see results into increasing price
but now the price not too high, but soon again I think
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 11:30:20 PM
The value of Bitcoin comes from the objective resources and labor that people invest, such as computing power, applications, etc. The value of Bitcoin also comes from people’s subjective recognition. At least, at present, there is a group of people in the world who agree with Bitcoin. value.
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 11:13:28 PM
It is so high now, one of the reasons can be caused by demand. Bitcoin on all social networks. Almost all speak about the huge profit in bitcoin, and suddenly almost all people want to have BTC on the purse. Another - BTC widely used in trade in altcoins.
Activity: 75
April 26, 2018, 10:20:15 PM
Bitcoin and blockchain naturally have a clear ownership system. As long as you have a private key, this is yours and nobody can grab it. Any kind of currency, as long as it belongs to you, because of the property of the blockchain, this kind of property that you belong to is so guaranteed, this does not require law, does not require the government, we only need to believe in mathematics, we clearly know this The stuff really belongs to me. I think this is the value of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 106
April 26, 2018, 09:55:52 PM
Because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in history, another reason is the limited number of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin becomes a widely used circulation currency, its value is obvious.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:49:05 PM
Basically right now almost nobody is buying bitcoin for its usage like it was meant to be, everyone is buying it now for a  quick profit.

One of the reason why bitcoin price is high is for being the king of all cryptos and for being so popular.
Another reason that makes bitcoin price so high is due to high demand. But that high price is not stable, it may goes higher and higher and then suddenly it goes down. Maybe it depends on the supply and demand in the market.
April 26, 2018, 09:18:54 PM
Because bitcoin is the first one to be widely used and popular throughout the internet. It mostly represents cryptocurrency, so if cryptocurrenciy gets popular, bitcoin is the first one to be recognized.
April 26, 2018, 09:10:37 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
yes right, for now bitcoin is the highest. next ETH. so if you want to invest better in both coins.
Activity: 160
April 25, 2018, 03:48:48 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

You should not care so much about the price. Market cap is a more important indicator for the condition of a coin.

For example there are shitcoins like "42-coin" that cost 3 times more than bitcoin (30k) but have a laughable market cap of 1 million because noone is crazy enough to buy them.

Price is pointless in that sense.
Pages:
Jump to: