Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 84. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Coz for now, bitcoin is the highest value of all crytocoins that is why it's #1 cryptocurrency worldwide. Compare to other crypto coins bitcoin has many individuals who are working here to make it #1. And it is also the most used by the investors for their investment because in bitcoin they have a very big chance to reach them higher.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
March 22, 2018, 04:33:04 PM
First: Its the first one so its the "original".

Second: When you hear crypto you also hear BTC

Third : Where do you think are you here ? Answer: BitCoinTalk

Fourth: Everyone know about the growing price of BTC. I never hear someone speak about other Coins on the streets.

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
March 22, 2018, 04:07:24 PM
Come again? Is it high? Grin Ok, tbh the term "high" is a relative term. I wouldn't call it "high" until it is at least $50,000! Well, this is my point of view.
Activity: 56
March 22, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
Maybe my answer is not pragmatic but
BTC is the first one, it is an idea, passion, legend like Iphone
It is a price for this legend.
That is right. If you think the bitcoin price is too high, you can buy bitcoin cash instead.
May I ask you, what do you think is better for buying?? BTC or bitcoin cash
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
March 22, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
I think the price of BTC is subjective, though I think with time we will likely see a dip in the price or one of these Altcoins surpass it but will always be there, also remember there is no project in the space that has so many fund dedicated to its development and infrastructure and business built around, that means people believe in the future of the coin
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
I think the price of Bitcoin is growing because of the influx of more and more new investors. Look at how many new crypto-exchanges are opening, how many new ICO projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
I consider the high price of Bitcoin to be absolutely fair. The price will be much higher! To all this there is a simple explanation, all people hear more about bitcoin, not about alt. On television, radio and in press, mostly talk about bitcoin, and I did not hear a word about the altcoins. I think when bitcoin will start to grow, more random people will start to buy bitcoin, those who are not connected with the crypto world(and it will lead to a very high price if btc)
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
March 22, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
Bitcoin is Number one in the mix of other coin, and also a leading of coin in the coin market, Secondly bitcoin has many futures than other coin and the demand is extremely high on both buying and selling sector are always ready, than any other coin. Bitcoin is still the best to invest on. 
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
March 22, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Being superior and original is a  plus for the price hike, but other than that there are more reason for that. It is a decentralize coin and the amount of coins are already distributed  by many so it means it is hard to manipulate the price. Bitcoin is a demand driven so even if you have the most bitcoin bag holder, you will think twice before dumping it because there is always someone who are willing to buy it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
Actually this is not yet the highest price for bitcoin, this year, i believe that it would reach at least $20,000. So if have anything to invest, do it, because its very worth it to invest in bitcoin. The demand  for such coin is really high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
March 22, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
Because bitcoin is globally recognized throughout the world and that way many investors adopt it and  invest their money instead of putting it in the bank.And the demand of bitcoin makes the price so high and of course the low supply the big possibilities to make its value grow up.

Not just because the bitcoin is in demand in the other country make the price high but because many investors actually experience that they received a double profit and with that many are willing to totally invest in btc. The more investors price of btc become high.
yes, many people realize finance freedom through bitcoin and they are examples to other people, new investors get involved into cryptos mostly through bitcoin, which means the price will be higher in the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
well it is the king crypto after all, so it's not all that surprising.

a lot of people think eth will take over bitcoin though, so that'll be interesting to see how it goes
Merit: 113
March 22, 2018, 08:51:26 AM
The potential price of bitcoin is in seven figure as it is predicted by many analysts in crypto space. The price different you see in Bitcoin vis a vis Altcoin is because Bitcoin is the first, most secure and most popular of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
Because bitcoin is globally recognized throughout the world and that way many investors adopt it and  invest their money instead of putting it in the bank.And the demand of bitcoin makes the price so high and of course the low supply the big possibilities to make its value grow up.

Not just because the bitcoin is in demand in the other country make the price high but because many investors actually experience that they received a double profit and with that many are willing to totally invest in btc. The more investors price of btc become high.
That's pretty much on point. The testimonials that people post about Bitcoin brings in more investors.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
March 22, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

Activity: 50
March 22, 2018, 07:58:01 AM
Maybe the price of bitcoin is so high because it is the most famous coin among all altcoins resulting to many investors who are investing on it. It became the most famous altcoin because it is the first altcoin that is being introduced in the world of cryptocurrency.
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
BTC is popular bcz on first crypto and bcz it has network effect better that any other currency. More the network effect for a blockchain better it is ( it is more decentralized).
Now since it is more secured the store of value aspect will likelyflow into it. Offshore banking is more that $ 6 trillion around the world….so part of it flows into btc where you can control your funds….given the limited supply and the demand(in terms of dollars) the market cap itself should be around 3 trillion dollars of BTC which is 15x from here
copper member
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 03:57:17 AM
Throughout February and March, every cryptocurrency in the global market has experienced extreme upswings and price drops, going up and down 20 to 30 percent within a 24-hour period. Bitcoin for instance, has dropped from $14,000 to $6,000, increased to $11,600, dropped to $7,000, and recovered to $9,000.Subsequent to this period of intense volatility, the cryptocurrency market has found some stability, given that the market has not made any major movement for two days straight.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 03:55:19 AM
In that case id assume that when time goes by and cryptocoins become more and more mainstream and used by the public (assuming they wont get banned) BTC should be surpassed by other coins which solve issues btc doesnt. Also fees and transfer times seem a bit too much
Because the big coin bitcoin has self-confidence and has great benefits and becomes the first of the other coins and many people hold bitcoin because of its high price and have a large market demand and invest in bitcoin to give big profits, and bitcoin one of the crypto worlds nominated in the whole world
Activity: 84
March 22, 2018, 03:52:45 AM
It's all about demand.. Hype = Demand = Price
Pages:
Jump to: