Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 88. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 20, 2018, 06:49:07 PM
The bitcoin was the first to be in trend and still the majority of people know only this currency and tend to believe in it -that is why it is so expensive.
Activity: 280
March 20, 2018, 06:42:52 PM
Why do you think that the price for bitcoin today is so high? I think on the contrary that bitcoin should cost far more than what it costs now, so this is a very unclear question. Taking into account, how much remains to get bitcoins and taking into account the fact that the team integrates lightning into the main network, bitcoin will soon cost around $ 100,000.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 06:02:36 PM
One factor which makes the price of the bitcoin increase is because of the investors who invested on this coin.
Your argument makes no sense as there are Altcoin investors as well.
Maybe you mean that a huge amount of people invest in Bitcoin?
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
March 20, 2018, 06:01:38 PM
This is so ,it might be that there are many who join the bitcoin activities and there are lots of investor pouring their money on crypto, and maybe there is strong promotions of bitcoin and investors grab it that makes maybe the price of bitcoin is so high.
Activity: 182
March 20, 2018, 05:52:29 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

it's because there are a lot of people invested in bitcoin, the value market in crypto is dominated by bitcoin's holder, the second reason is bitcoin is already known around the world, people are using it as a payment method.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
March 20, 2018, 05:42:14 PM
Hello author! You know ...I am sure here was amazing and smart answers about why it cost so high or so low but ... please be attentive and read all the answers but make your own analyze! Try to living only with your mind and have your own opinion! This will help to you not only here but in real life also. Wink
Activity: 56
March 20, 2018, 05:38:20 PM
BTC is superior..It is the first,in other words the mother of all coins.. The price of BTC is high because it is accepted almost worldwide unlike some other altcoins.What pushes the price higher is the mass demand for it.The more the demand, the higher the price.Thats why BTC is unstoppable because it will overtake the paper money system soon hence mass adoption...
You're right. But don't you think that BTC can't always be superior? I feel myself so disaippointed about that..
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
March 15, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
Well, we see friends in real time as bitcoin resists the trend and tries to win back losses this week. Will he succeed in this? I think in the short term will not succeed - because the mood is bearish. Nowhere to go! : o
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
March 14, 2018, 05:45:09 PM
I do not even know how much you can talk about the price - but now I see -12% and the price is still going down, so prepare your money - soon it will be time to buy bitcoin. This time, he can find his bottom for the last time this year and from this level will go up until the end of the year there will be a smeared upward trend. I believe in the price of 30-35k for bitcoin by the end of the year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
March 13, 2018, 06:58:44 AM
One thing that made bitcoin price so high is probably the fact that it was the first digital currency which means that it had somehow established itself compared to other coins. Another is the number of investors that bitcoin has, due to its popularity and reputation.
Activity: 67
March 13, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
BTC is superior..It is the first,in other words the mother of all coins.. The price of BTC is high because it is accepted almost worldwide unlike some other altcoins.What pushes the price higher is the mass demand for it.The more the demand, the higher the price.Thats why BTC is unstoppable because it will overtake the paper money system soon hence mass adoption...
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
March 13, 2018, 06:27:51 AM
For me because bitcoin is the first one to be discovered and used. Then when the time that it's already known to everyone, people got interested and tried to do things for them to earn bitcoin as well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 04:31:05 AM
Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that has been recognized in the world. After linking the business to bitcoin, there was a demand for it. Demand aroused great interest in the coin as an investment contribution and a great benefit. Everyone began to invest in BTC. So now he's the best.
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 04:06:50 AM
Because people demand for bitcoin, bitcoin have a huge fans and they want it so much. Even the new investors prefer to buy bitcoin than any other coins.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 03:47:41 AM
One factor which makes the price of the bitcoin increase is because of the investors who invested on this coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
March 13, 2018, 03:31:03 AM
i think bitcoin is so high because there are some peoples who earn it (mining, cryminal selling and etc.) much many years ago, and now  using speculative instrumenst they can to make bitcoin high because they are intresting for it.
Activity: 210
March 13, 2018, 02:51:29 AM
It isn't so high that you think. Maybe, it has priority cause it was one of the first famous coin.  Maybe it's only cause of speculations.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
March 13, 2018, 02:48:03 AM
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages  compering to the fiat currency’s, all fiat currencies are fraud, they can have only one future – become worthless paper, with bitcoin no one can chit, there is no borders for it and there is a fix emission so bitcoin it is perfect money, thets why the price is so high, and it has to go higher.
Activity: 546
March 13, 2018, 02:30:40 AM
Bitcoin price is high and the people of the world is loving to hold bitcoin the online business man also holding a good reserve of the bitcoin so because of the people loving and the people interest in the crypto have given the high value of this currency and the people are investing a good amount of money in this so because of the people buying high demand the price of bitcoin is high.
Activity: 122
March 13, 2018, 12:17:23 AM
Bitcoin is the one and original and first existence coin in crypto so that altcoins are just bitcoin followers because bitcoin is high value and far behind the bitcoin eth because bitcoin reaches $11000 while eth is at just $1100 so big difference of bitcoins in all altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: