Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 80. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 07:02:52 PM
It gets mainstream right now compared it before when somebody is denying bitcoin, but if you think long term bitcoin will get 1million usd in the next few years, some expert do believe on what the cryptomarket will go through.
I do share your opinion.  Let's see what'll happen in a couple of months
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
April 01, 2018, 05:44:23 PM
It gets mainstream right now compared it before when somebody is denying bitcoin, but if you think long term bitcoin will get 1million usd in the next few years, some expert do believe on what the cryptomarket will go through.
March 28, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
there are 2 reasons for this question, first, bitcoin is more famous to all people around the world and of course more people want to own bitcoin that makes the demand for bitcoin encrease and the price gets higher, second, big whales dominate the market, want to pump bitcoin price, so the buy a huge a mount of bitcoin, making the price higher, then they sold for the high profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 03:44:28 AM
In that case id assume that when time goes by and cryptocoins become more and more mainstream and used by the public (assuming they wont get banned) BTC should be surpassed by other coins which solve issues btc doesnt. Also fees and transfer times seem a bit too much
Because Bitcoin has the greatest benefit of being the first of its kind to the community that supports bitcoin is huge and also the demand for bitcoin.Alts others only compete with each other because bitcoin demand in the market is still high for bitcoin and some time ago bitcoin rises very quickly decreases but no one can replace the bitcoin position
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:30:16 PM
Bitcoin is in the whole crypto industry, so all investment in it. The fact that you can go through BTC.  and at the same time, being a new idea supported by people, they start to extract and buy, and thus lead to high questions of the Question. Don't use it anymore and raise the price, making the more famous bitcoin higher.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
Bitcoin is the standard of crypto-money and therefore all other projects are completely connected with it. Moreover, the press is mainly promotes only BTC (            
March 27, 2018, 07:07:41 AM
Bitcoin was the first crypto ever made that is why the price is so high. Bitcoin have dominated and has established its superiority over other cryptos out there for many years that is why many people trust it and invest on bitcoin. The popular bitcoin become the higher the demand and you know the higher the demand, the higher the price.
You are right. But don't you think BTC can lose its position in a couple of years?
Activity: 219
March 27, 2018, 04:15:03 AM
One thing that made bitcoin price so high is probably the fact that it was the first digital currency which means that it had somehow established itself compared to other coins. Another is the number of investors that bitcoin has, due to its popularity and reputation.
Activity: 76
March 27, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
what I know is that bitcoin price, always higher than other coins. at first I also do not believe how high the price of bitcoin, but just as it is.
Activity: 98
March 26, 2018, 07:02:38 PM
More and more people are interested in bitcoin now, as a promising and alternative currency. Their interest is fueled by the constant grown of bitcoins. And I also think ,that this is a kind of game played by large holders of bitcoins
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 04:40:12 PM
It is so high now, one of the reasons can be caused by demand. Bitcoin on all social networks. Almost all speak about the huge profit in bitcoin, and suddenly almost all people want to have BTC on the purse. Another - BTC widely used in trade in altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 04:36:31 PM
it is probable because the bitcoin is well-known and therefore many use it therefore the bitcoin price so expensive from the existing price of coins and also because the bitcoin is the first kriptovy coin therefore the price of bitcoins becomes more expensive.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Maybe because bitcoin first existed than altcoins. Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin achieved this value because they managed to survive the downturn in the past. Bitcoin has long existed and that I think is reasonable. The popularity of bitcoin and the large number of requests may also be a factor of high prices.
Activity: 140
March 26, 2018, 03:50:07 PM
bitcoin is the grandfather, he has more than 9 years there , followed all follow
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 02:23:59 PM
The issue of coins is limited to 21 million Bitcoin. This means that you will not be able to indefinitely generate a crypto currency) What happens to ordinary money when the printing press is turned on? Money is falling in price, inflation is growing. Bitcoin these problems are fearless. And the closer to the 21 million released Bitcoin, their price will only increase.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
I think that the BTC will not take a long time to occupy the leading place because now there are at least a dozen coins that can overtake BTC in capitalization, but in the long term.
btc is the first cryptocurrency, and has many functions not shared by other coins. well, but for now the bitcoin price is falling. and when the bitcoin price falls, other coin prices also decrease. for now nothing beats the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 264
March 26, 2018, 01:38:01 PM
The price is high because its fiat number 1 and the first one. Huge market cap shows that bitcoin is very high rated and the total supply will be reached soon
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 26, 2018, 01:31:55 PM
I think that the BTC will not take a long time to occupy the leading place because now there are at least a dozen coins that can overtake BTC in capitalization, but in the long term.
Activity: 224
March 26, 2018, 11:50:20 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
I personally think that bitcoin's price much superior than the other coins is because it is the first mover advantage in crypto. There are more coins that introduce later that also high in price , but because lack of the first mover advantage, thus they lost this big opportunity.
Activity: 168
March 26, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
the price may be high in use, but I think the price is low as a determinant in the crypto market
Pages:
Jump to: