Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 79. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 03:29:42 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Because it had a block chain technology and mostly people say its future is bright and it will give us a huge profit in future

&

it is the king of the crypto market  Smiley  
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 04, 2018, 03:24:25 PM
Do you think that today the price of bitcoin is really high? Are you kidding me? I on the contrary think that today the price of bitcoin is very decent, because it seems to me that for such money you can definitely buy it, of course you can sit and continue to wait for a price drop, but you can not be sure of it.
In fact, if we look before the period of mad growth, then making comparisons it is obvious that now the price of bitcoin is high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
April 04, 2018, 03:12:40 PM
Bitcoin is the Central cryptocurrency that has been recognized in the world. After linking the business with bitcoin, there was a need for it.  Everyone started investing in BTC. And so it became the best currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
Do you think that today the price of bitcoin is really high? Are you kidding me? I on the contrary think that today the price of bitcoin is very decent, because it seems to me that for such money you can definitely buy it, of course you can sit and continue to wait for a price drop, but you can not be sure of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 03:06:54 PM
Bitcoin is representative of the whole crypto industry. So if you ask someone about bitcoin don't even understand the cryptocurrency they call bitcoin. Therefore, all invest in it. And the fact that basically all pairs are traded via BTC so even if you want to buy altcoins you first need to buy BTC.
in my opinion bitcoin is the mains of all alt coin, so it's very reasonable for bitcoin to have a high price than on altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 02:00:00 PM
Bitcoin is the mother of all coins , the first coin that launch in the cryptocurrency world, of course the rate will be high , if altcoins more higher than bitcoin , can anyone easily trade worldwide ?, bitcoin running time is over than any altcoins , and already spread worldwide and get that famous badge, who doesnt want that high rate? , all depend on you as an investors , more investors more higher for bitcoin .
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
April 04, 2018, 01:46:02 PM
There are several reasons that bitcoin value is high in the market.
First, is that Bitcoin only has limited stocks and people who already have stocks of bitcoin surely won't sell their bitcoin in reasonable price.
Second, Bitcoin is used for peer to peer transactions and it puts the sender and the receiver in anonymous state.
Lastly,. Bitcoin is decentralized where governments cannot put laws and regulations on it in short, no one is controlling bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
There are many reasons for Bitcoin price is growing so high. Huge publicity in the market becomes a great advantage. Big investors dominate the market, to pump its price. People around the world are using Bitcoin as an alternate source of hiding money from the government is also a big reason.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
April 04, 2018, 12:38:51 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

some would say that nowadays the price is everything but hight Smiley If you mean comparing to other altcoins, it's because bitcoin was the first one, it will be always lucrative because of its brand.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency so thats why bitcoin has the highest price compared to alt coins. Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurreny, it is normal for it to be invested first compared to altcoins. So the demand and supply will affect the price. It is enought to say that bitcoin is the first and most heavily used coin so it deserved to have the higher price than altcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
April 04, 2018, 12:29:50 PM
I think because it's the first and most known and accepted cryptocurrencies. The price is defined in the market by demand and supply.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
April 04, 2018, 12:15:21 PM
I don't thin kthat the price is Bitcoin is too high right now. It is a good time to buy some bitcoins for long term. Well we maybe dip a bit more maybe to 5k but I if you have some time just buy now and hold it for a longer time!
Activity: 138
April 04, 2018, 10:51:03 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
Because mostly people trust on the BTC it will gives us a huge profit in future

it had a huge community and it is the king of the crypto market and it controls the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
April 04, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
because bitcoin is the most famous coin in crypto, so many want to invest in crypto, thus making the price increase high.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
I think you correctly said that the original coin is the founder, it's the king who rules the market , all strive for him!
Activity: 56
April 04, 2018, 10:18:35 AM
Yes i think bitcoin is the original and the first coin in the crypto world and the amount around the world is limited so makes the bitcoin is rare altcoin is only the little or other coins in crypto that descend upon bitcoin
You're right. And maybe the price of other coins depends from BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 01:38:58 AM
For I also think that that should be a high priced bitcoin because this old sudsh that bitcoin is first in this digital money issues, so for me is perfect for the price is as high as it is.
Activity: 142
April 03, 2018, 01:29:10 AM
Yes i think bitcoin is the original and the first coin in the crypto world and the amount around the world is limited so makes the bitcoin is rare altcoin is only the little or other coins in crypto that descend upon bitcoin
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 08:50:38 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
I think because more people are interested in it and more money have in. So the price will be higher.
Activity: 56
April 02, 2018, 07:12:12 PM
In that case id assume that when time goes by and cryptocoins become more and more mainstream and used by the public (assuming they wont get banned) BTC should be surpassed by other coins which solve issues btc doesnt. Also fees and transfer times seem a bit too much
Because Bitcoin has the greatest benefit of being the first of its kind to the community that supports bitcoin is huge and also the demand for bitcoin.Alts others only compete with each other because bitcoin demand in the market is still high for bitcoin and some time ago bitcoin rises very quickly decreases but no one can replace the bitcoin position
Totally agree with you, but I think Altcoins are good as well for keeping them short-term for example
Pages:
Jump to: