Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 82. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 25, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
This is not a great price. Now, the capitalization of cryptology is still not growing very fast, so the price is approximately the same. But we are waiting for a big jump.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 25, 2018, 01:29:43 PM
I think that because bitcoin is the very first crypto currency. In the minds of people it is also in the first place, no matter what
In the other hand bitcoin still the king of all crytocurrencies. It is very popular world wide eversince and many people are gaining profit through investing in bitcoin. Until now some people are wanting to make trading to bitcoin to earn a lot of money because it is still has the highest value in the crypto world. The bigger of bitcoin demand is the basis why it is the highest price in the marketplace, no doubt about it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 11:03:12 AM
Bitcoin now one of the primary currencies in world. The demand of bitcoin makes the price so high. Many people invest and hold in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 08:26:51 AM
Bitcoin is original, first and unique so to speak. I believe that the altkoins are adherents of beatocan and should be put after bitcoin.
Even a person who does not know anything about cryptomir knows anything about bitcoin.
The reason for the rise in prices in bitcoin is due to the fact that bitcoquine is nominated throughout the world and is acceptable in most places, whereas people are mostly unaware of the altcoyins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

bitcoin was the first. The pioneer and king of the market. Would not it be a bit odd to think that a coin that the world knows is easy to get for everyone?

Also, one of the main reason behind its increasing price is that its limited quantity which tends to increase its price when demand rises making it one of the best investment to make in the crypto field. Bitcoin might seem to go high, but in the coming days it will go more high.
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
It was the first crypto coin king after all, it's the most popular and the pioneer coin.

The only question is that if any other coin will replace it eventually. Wink
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
March 25, 2018, 08:15:03 AM
bitcoin is the original and actual coinage eye. altcoin is a coin that appears after the bitcoin exists, so altcoin is like a follower of bitcoin. the reason why the price is so high, because bitcoin is already known in many areas, and altcoin is only the majority of people who realize it.
Activity: 19
March 25, 2018, 08:09:58 AM
The price of bitcoin was so high just because I think it is the first crypto currency made.It is so popular and many people invest on this coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2018, 07:23:27 AM
I believe that because it is far more superior than any other existing Alternative cryptocurrencies as of now, the price is much more higher than others. Also if we put into account the amount of mined and collected bitcoins than the other altcoins we can clearly understand why it is much more higher in price than others.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
March 25, 2018, 07:21:30 AM
Just because bitcoin is the first and the most important crypto in the world. I think bitcoin is the first coins heard by people.

And 21 million is too small to 7 billion in the world, so it is so high now and will higher in the future.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:20:42 AM
I think that because bitcoin is the very first crypto currency. In the minds of people it is also in the first place, no matter what
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 25, 2018, 07:11:55 AM
Bitcoin is the basis of all coins, because all the altcoins appeared on the example of the BTC. But now it is not so popular anymore.
Not the basis, but is the grandfather Grin So i guess that there will be the new king of cryptocurrency, for example Ethereum.
Activity: 49
March 25, 2018, 07:06:19 AM
Because everyone have to embrace bitcoin and use bitcoin in normal life !Get more bitcoin as you can do !
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 07:05:17 AM
Bitcoin Prices Are Designed To Be More Expensive As Time goes by
In accordance with economic principles, when a cryptocurrency rises in price, it means the number of cryptocurrency requests is greater than the amount of supply
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 25, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
Bitcoin is the basis of all coins, because all the altcoins appeared on the example of the BTC. But now it is not so popular anymore.
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 05:45:09 AM
Bitcoin is the first and Digital crypto currency in the world. It is the father of all of crypto currency. Its very expensive coins then others and still increasing the prices. It has huge demand in market and huge investor.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 05:00:05 AM
Because bitcoin is so popular with investors, bitcoin is now a very good currency for us, the demand is tremendous.
Many successful people who invest in their bitcoin become millionaires, bitcoin is priceless, therefore more and more people are investing in bitcoin the higher bitcoin prices.

Its the first cryptocurrency that was introduced to the investors thats why its value is very high. In fact bitcoin right now is being used as a means of payment.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 03:57:27 AM
Because bitcoin is so popular with investors, bitcoin is now a very good currency for us, the demand is tremendous.
Many successful people who invest in their bitcoin become millionaires, bitcoin is priceless, therefore more and more people are investing in bitcoin the higher bitcoin prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 03:30:30 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
The reason why the price of the bitcoin is so high is because the people in our society are continuing to buy bitcoins. There are also whales that keep pumping the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 106
March 25, 2018, 03:30:00 AM
i think it is because it has the first mover advantage
Pages:
Jump to: